Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Permanently it seems. Solscra said he sustained 340k dps on Jugg with T164 and a 574 wpn. THe huge mastery gains from the new tier bulks mastery up alot SW + Galak allows huge wings uptime, and lastly the passive 2pc is infinitly better then the old one and without T16 4pc there are still often rotational gaps.

Solsa hard stopped at 40% haste too as we suggest earlier too.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't mean to call you out but Solsacra did not sustain 340k dps on Iron Juggernaut. More like 275k.
    http://www.twitch.tv/evac/c/2952177

Just as a warning for all rets, third boss is as bad as it gets for us. The same way that our mastery double dips from damage increases (like Jon'tokh in ToT) the damage reduction debuff reduces our mastery damage twice. Dakeshi managed 190k dps, I'm averaging 170k (with t16 4set) I'm doing a haste > crit > mastery build tonight and see if it helps... Getting tired of how our mastery interacts with buffs/debuffs...

When I get a wep replace and trinket replace I'm going spacegoat! Can't wait! Spacegoats are imo the best pally race alongside dwarf.
    Last edited by Huntingbear_grimbatol; 2013-09-19 at 10:11 AM.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Ye ofc, my guild wiped at 6% we can find the damage ofc it's just sad to be close to bottom on damage when you're micro managing like a champ and get nothing out of it...

Quote Originally Posted by Charleslol View Post
    I don't mean to call you out but Solsacra did not sustain 340k dps on Iron Juggernaut. More like 275k.
    http://www.twitch.tv/evac/c/2952177
    He messaged me and said 310k or something I remembered wrong I guess. Still a good number I just don't have as much time as I used too.
    Meaning I didn't watch the video or care atall to check logs.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2013-09-19 at 02:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    Just as a warning for all rets, third boss is as bad as it gets for us. The same way that our mastery double dips from damage increases (like Jon'tokh in ToT) the damage reduction debuff reduces our mastery damage twice. Dakeshi managed 190k dps, I'm averaging 170k (with t16 4set) I'm doing a haste > crit > mastery build tonight and see if it helps... Getting tired of how our mastery interacts with buffs/debuffs...

When I get a wep replace and trinket replace I'm going spacegoat! Can't wait! Spacegoats are imo the best pally race alongside dwarf.
    we killed Norushen last night, 3 healing it, I ended at about 180k dps.

Yeah, we aren't the best for this fight, but it seems warriors have it even worse than us. Rogues are just too good for this.

What spec set have you all use for Garrosh so far? I've been specc'd LH & DP (T15-H gear) but am wondering if I should really just stick with SW + ES for improved damage on Garrosh. LH + DP obviously helps on the adds, but it somewhat just feels lke padding to me insteaof "functional" dps (Yes I realize this is just for normal, but Heroic is likely a ways off for us).

I started with DP then switched to SW after about 5 attempts. After the phase 1 the single target DPS is way more important, IMO. Although, for our kill I had DP because I had acquired t16 4pc. I'm still thinking that SW would of been a better performing talent though. I stuck with ES for all of the attempts and the kill too.

Deleted
    I had some insane luck with drops the past week:

weapon and chest off of Sha, and shoulders and ring off of protectors (I don't care what I coin for the first week btw), and I also won the bracers off of Ordos. I also managed to luck out on my first burden and got a 535 (i.e. 543) gloves with just haste to replace my valor gloves.

so I got 5 straight upgrades (shoulders are meh, rest are great) from my first 2 weeks. not bad when you consider i'm basically guildless on all my characters and have to rely on pugs and LFR. and I've get to do Flex, which I'll try to do this weekend. with any luck, I can get my Eye this week.

PS: why did they think it was a good idea for the burden item to give hit/int for casters?
    Last edited by mmocb0245d6bcb; 2013-09-19 at 08:58 PM.

They really need to change the right-click target animation on blood elves if you're using a polearm, it looks fucking retarded. Just saying.

4set (1lfr and 3normal) as well as HC cd reduction trinket. 80sec cd on AV (37.5% uptime) is really nice.

We tried the Norushen Zerg rush ourselves, but lacked some DPS and hit the enrage timer, so I ended up being one of the 2 lucky ones to go reset my debuffs, the fight changes a lot in the "fun" factor, then

Is there a bug with the evil eye trinket? It never seems to proc, and if it does, I never see the buff icon. Does anyone have the weakaura name/id for this buff?

Any trinkets worth bonus rolling in Flex/LFR as a casual or should I go for set pieces? It will probably take 2-3 weeks before I'll have time to do normals on my Ret. Armory
    Last edited by Bonkura; 2013-09-20 at 09:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkura View Post
    Any trinkets worth bonus rolling in Flex/LFR as a casual or should I go for set pieces? It will probably take 2-3 weeks before I'll have time to do normals on my Ret. Armory
    Take a look at front page

Deleted
    what would you recommend to wear with flex 2/2 galakras trinket? I have hc tf feather and hc spark. I know feather was too much better than spark in the past but the nerfs and the passive haste from spark it's making me doubt. ty

edit: ok now i'm seeing anaxie's armory and he wears hc tf feather with normal 2/2 galakras, so consider this question answered
    Last edited by mmocc1ecc6cc82; 2013-09-20 at 11:29 PM.

Need trinket advice: To be paired with Thok's tail tip 2/2.
    Heroic Feather 2/2- Will be over hit cap 2-3%
    Heroic TF Primordius 2/2 Crit
    Heroic Spark-2/2 HASTE!

I hope to get at least a flex CDR trinket before next week but RNG blows me so for now what will be best. With all the changes to RPPM, I am not as confident in the simcraft sims. As far as simcraft is concerned primordius shows as a DPS increase over the rest. Any pointers from someone with the same trinket inventory.

10+ Year Old Account
    Should I get the timeless Xuen trinket?

Hey I've mostly been working with muscle memory and a very outdated clcinfo priority and was wondering now that there's so many different variables in the priority list what the current priority with 4pt15 is with updated clcinfo

Like the priority I'm using right now is : inq inqdp tvdp tv5 how exo cs j tv3 . Lol , I'm just doing my own rotation during AW and ignoring clc but I figured there's a lot of mechanics coming up to watch out for and new fights, I'll need to be up to date on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Weightlifter View Post
    No
    ten char

Quote Originally Posted by Weightlifter View Post
    I'd like a decent feedback about this as well... Currently I have 530 ToT VP trinket and HC TF Spark of Zandalar... I am wondering if i should swap the ToT 2/2 VP for the Timeless Xuen
    Last edited by Sesethi; 2013-09-21 at 03:29 PM.