Thread: Pokémon!

copy and pasting my forum post from another site about my charizard..

FT Shiny Jolly Charizard EV Trained + 3 31 IV's (Attack, Speed, Defense) + 30 HP IV
    ill give you the whole combo, Charizardite X + EV TRained charizard that is SHINY, it has 252 ATK/Speed. and 4 Hp and level 52

looking for competitive pokemon or useful shiny pokemon

im really looking for an electric pokemon, i have too much firepower already.. hurr get it. <_< >_>

also im silly he as outrage and DDance
    Last edited by Apolaan; 2013-10-27 at 10:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    I take it you've battled your rival and paid a visit to Sycamore and the big crystal city thing with the thingy in the ground? Can't remember specifics, raiding atm. >.>
    Yep. I did that.

I mostly see people using Modest, but he has a very diverse movepool, so you could possibly make a very good disruptor out of him.

Mild/Rash could probably work too for a mixed set.
    Okay cool, then I have a choice of breeding or not.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Yep. I did that.
    Hmmm, most interesting then. It's just small purple sparkles on the ground and they can be hard to see, maybe you've overlooked something?

Okay guys, I posted about 6 months ago I bought a GBA tribal and firered, leafgreen emerald ruby sapphire

Now

I have a ds lite coming from a mate on Monday with diamond

Getting closer to a 3/2ds and x / y......

Anyone found a way to get an aerodactl with stealth rock in X and Y yet?
    It would be dark inside my head...if not for the fires...

Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    Hmmm, most interesting then. It's just small purple sparkles on the ground and they can be hard to see, maybe you've overlooked something?
    I didn't see the sparkles in the Chamber of Emptiness for the Banettite.

When does night/day happen in this game? At noon I have seen it still be dark during battle and at 2 a.m. it has still been day in the game. Perhaps my game's time is different?

At the very least I will take another look at that cave at 8-9 to see if I wasn't just super blind at that moment.

I didn't see the sparkles in the Chamber of Emptiness for the Banettite.

When does night/day happen in this game? At noon I have seen it still be dark during battle and at 2 a.m. it has still been day in the game. Perhaps my game's time is different?

At the very least I will take another look at that cave at 8-9 to see if I wasn't just super blind at that moment.
    easy way to check what time it is in game is go to save, and itll say 20:00 - 21:00 when you can go hunting for them and etc

Deleted
    Black Writ of Challenge costs 300,000 ヽ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽ノ

Quote Originally Posted by Dewote View Post
    thats nothing im at 2 mill right now i got all the stones from the stone emp, and 100s of every item and pretty much every piece of clothing. money is so much easier this game then b/w b/w2

Quote Originally Posted by Apolaan View Post
    easy way to check what time it is in game is go to save, and itll say 20:00 - 21:00 when you can go hunting for them and etc
    Didn't even think of that idea.

I just checked and right now at 6:49 p.m. my time it says 6:49, so something may be a bit messed up.
    Last edited by Dontrike; 2013-10-27 at 10:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dewote View Post
    i posted a guide in previous pages on how to make money
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

Didn't even think of that idea.

I just checked and right now at 6:49 p.m. my time it says 6:49, so something may be a bit messed up.
    yeah id go into to your systems clock and fix that lol, set it to 18:52 (+whatever time it takes for you to go do it) i assume your EST

yeah id go into to your systems clock and fix that lol, set it to 18:52 (+whatever time it takes for you to go do it) i assume your EST
    Sure am and I shall do just that.

Edit: And now it's been fixed.
    Last edited by Dontrike; 2013-10-27 at 10:59 PM.

Should see my game. The time on my 3DS is correct yet when I play Pokemon games, night time gaming is daytime in game, vice versa for the other.

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    Should see my game. The time on my 3DS is correct yet when I play Pokemon games, night time gaming is daytime in game, vice versa for the other.
    you sure you didnt mess up your clock?? lol i have 150 hours and havent had that it does get daytime quite early, like 5 -6 am

Well. I got to the Elite 4 and got stomped. My Pokemon are just too low level. It's my own fault for breeding too much and constantly cycling in new team members.

Anyone know a good place I can go level at a recent rate? The random Victory Road encounters are pretty crap XP honestly.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Quote Originally Posted by PuppetShowJustice View Post
    Well. I got to the Elite 4 and got stomped. My Pokemon are just too low level. It's my own fault for breeding too much and constantly cycling in new team members.

Anyone know a good place I can go level at a recent rate? The random Victory Road encounters are pretty crap XP honestly.
    what level are your pokes.. seriously ?? my x playthrough they were all 80 when i reached

what level are your pokes.. seriously ?? my x playthrough they were all 80 when i reached
    Like he said, he has been constantly rotating in new team members, most of them from eggs

Have you (PuppetShow) tried the restaurants in Lumiose? Then again, those cost money so it might be a pretty expensive way to do it.

I did the Victory Road grind back in White 1, it wasn't as bad as I thought it'll be.

you sure you didnt mess up your clock?? lol i have 150 hours and havent had that it does get daytime quite early, like 5 -6 am
    Yeah, the clock is correct. This only effects Pokemon. Any other game in which there is a daytime/nighttime cycle is correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    Yeah, the clock is correct. This only effects Pokemon. Any other game in which there is a daytime/nighttime cycle is correct.
    strange send a report into nintendo then. maybe something to do with last patch? i didnt update my game yet. i didnt have the lumiose problem so i didnt really care to do it yet