Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tirilka View Post
    Oh, so Blizzard couldn't give a pet or a mount for 9th Anniversary, but then they immediately release them for Blizz Store.
    At least some of it goes to charity.
    And you are aware that Blizzard has said, for the last 3 years, we won't see another special Anniversary item til 10. The first was testing achievements out to deliver rewards through (we were in Patch 3.0 but Wrath was still months out, so no metas could be tested large-scale), the second was the 5 Year, a major anniversary that also co-incided with the re-launch of Onyxia's Lair.

OT: Very happy to look forward to and buy these in the bundle
    Games are not necessarily "easier" today. You are just a better player.
    It takes more now to impress many gamers than it did 2-5 years ago, because so much has already been seen and done.
    Many players expect to be wow'd with every release of a beloved franchise.
    These are generally NOT the fault of the developers, but the fault of many players over-hyping and/or setting expectations too high.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Because Blizzard is a business and they're nice enough to have any of it go to charity in the first place?
    Um.. So are all the games they sell with the humbe bundle.
    Aye mate

Deleted
    I still wonder when we'll have account wide bank, for better alt stuff exchange.

Quote Originally Posted by tangers58 View Post
    Of course after December 31 the Make-A-Wish foundation will no longer need donations. Seriously Blizzard, why put a clock on a charity pet?
    is this supposed to be a joke about how the cinder kitten was a bit after the hurricane because the make a wish people dont just stop making wishes, the world didnt run out of dying kids two days ago
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    Look, they should be giving us these mounts IN GAME or be like other mmo's and give us the option of obtaining it in game while also selling it in the store. They use the money we give them for the base game, the expansions and the subscription to pay their employees to make these mounts. Back in the old days when they were a stand up company they would put the mounts and pets those employees made using our money into the game for us to obtain somehow.

So expecting them to give 100% of the funds(of which they used to not even make before they got greedy), to a charity is not a weird concept. Also, just a little tip, if you're going to call someone a twat you should take the time to read what said twat posted before you make an asinine comment and embarrass yourself. I already said if it's not 100% I'll be just giving the charity the money directly. Why should Blizzard get half of the charity money making something our subs and expansion money has ALREADY PAID FOR?
    Except they're a company first, and they've been using this model for years now, so it is kind of a weird concept when speaking of this particular company. How you didn't get this in the first place I've no idea. Their model isn't like the old one, so why even bring it up?

By the way, that "asinine and embarrassing" comment I made was a highlight of the continuous cycle of puerility that you'd just be putting yourself through by even complaining about it on this site like some high and mighty Do-Nothing-Facebook-Charity-Liker. You could have simply given your money to charity and shut your mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by tgoodchild View Post
    Hopefully with the nerf to flying coming up they will also nerf the cost of these flying mounts. At least it'll be usable for awhile before WoD, but I'm not interested in paying $25 for a mount that I can't use for it's primary function in most of the areas I'll be in.
    It will still act as a ground mount, and if you leave Draenor it is still usable ~:|. Stop calling it a 'nerf' when it is not a nerf. Now what is important is them adding a Fel Corgi model into the game that I can buy and hopefully give some to charity.

Nice, that mount look awesome

guys, GUYS!

...... Cross server heirloom mailing!

(ppl really love those other shinies..)

10+ Year Old Account
    CROSS SERVER HEIRLOOMS HELL YES. ^^ I can go to bed a happy guy.

Finally ranking that shows real world best guilds measured by skill and not time invested!

Deleted
    Wooow... A one year subscription to World of Warcraft for the Student art compitetion ... Now I regret that I skipped Art school in my young life ._.

10+ Year Old Account
    This pet is trash for pvp battle.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    Look, they should be giving us these mounts IN GAME or be like other mmo's and give us the option of obtaining it in game while also selling it in the store. They use the money we give them for the base game, the expansions and the subscription to pay their employees to make these mounts. Back in the old days when they were a stand up company they would put the mounts and pets those employees made using our money into the game for us to obtain somehow.

So expecting them to give 100% of the funds(of which they used to not even make before they got greedy), to a charity is not a weird concept. Also, just a little tip, if you're going to call someone a twat you should take the time to read what said twat posted before you make an asinine comment and embarrass yourself. I already said if it's not 100% I'll be just giving the charity the money directly. Why should Blizzard get half of the charity money making something our subs and expansion money has ALREADY PAID FOR?
    I have an idea for you.

DON'T FUCKING BUY IT, it is really really simple.

If you want to make a donation, I suggest going here.

http://wish.org/

Quote Originally Posted by JainaIsAMan View Post
    The point of this is for some of the money Blizzard could have earned to go to charity. They're not giving you a consolation prize for donating 100% of the proceeds to a company they're not a part of. Donate 100% of it to Make-a-Wish right now and stop being a little twat about a company not giving you a mount for it.
    I think I wanna marry this post.
    http://samaramon.co/
    My transmog & misc. blog!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Quilzar View Post
    I have an idea for you.

DON'T FUCKING BUY IT, it is really really simple.

If you want to make a donation, I suggest going here.

http://wish.org/

Yeah but ...this charity is for americans only. Its not like its for something massive like the last stuff that happened.
    You are better donationg a other charity at the times like this.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    Why is it not 100% charity. Or at least give us a choice like the humble bundle!
    If you care so much more about charity, why not just selflessly donate the full amount directly to a charity?

If you're only going to donate to charity because you're getting something in return, you're already on the wrong side of the argument.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    Yeah but ...this charity is for americans only. Its not like its for something massive like the last stuff that happened.
    You are better donationg a other charity at the times like this.
    Ya know, hurricane sandy pretty much only happened in the United States...
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

I can't wait! I am a Make a Wish kid. I want to thank you ALL in advance for supporting the Make a Wish foundation. You all help inspire children to be survivors.

10+ Year Old Account
    When can I buy this pet/mount?!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashkir View Post
    I can't wait! I am a Make a Wish kid. I want to thank you ALL in advance for supporting the Make a Wish foundation. You all help inspire children to be survivors.
    Now look at this you people who argue about if the split should be 50/50 or 100/0 or whatever. People who actually need the money appreciate it. All of you who scream that they should just give X% of the money have your own set of problems of course but most likely live a fairly decent life. You people should just shut up and buy the pet and/or the mount if you like them and feel proud that you at least gave some money to charity. If you are one of those twats that think 100% of money should go to charity and you should get something from it from some other company you should stop being so entitled little bitch and just give the money to charity in first place.