Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    And there is your SoO nerf you've been asking for.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Oh my god. Blizzard find a new and interesting way to apply a nerf to SoO which you can choose to not use (that's right kids, you have the choice) and the snowflakes are still complaining.

If you want to continue your progression without the nerf then simply don't upgrade your gear, it is not mandatory.

Deleted
    Something tells me that this will be a raid drop.

Deleted
    KILL IT WITH FIRE!
    Damn what is that thing?

Holy mother of Christ that mount matches my bloodfang transmog perfectly <3<3

Damn nature u scary! But seriously, it looks like their dragonfly mount. Guess it's kinda hard to make a dragonfly savage.

If anyone hasn't mentioned it, it is clearly a Ravager pre corruption.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    If anyone hasn't mentioned it, it is clearly a Ravager pre corruption.
    Ravagers aren't that shape, it's a Qiraji Battle Tank. Nothing else in the game shares that body shape along with the glowing eyes and split lower jaw.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapheiros View Post
    This. Please can Blizzard get their act together and get the art department to start working on class balance. It's getting ridiculous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    It's like when you grunt when you hit the ball in tennis, the exhalation of air gives the shot more power.

I don't know what is, but I liket it.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveZombie View Post
    Ravagers aren't that shape, it's a Qiraji Battle Tank. Nothing else in the game shares that body shape along with the glowing eyes and split lower jaw.
    It's been confirmed as a Ravager via Twitter. They even said this new variant will be tameable by Hunters.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

So Blizz found a way to up the time sink factor AND nerf SoO. Whoever thought that up is getting a raise.

i am not farming any fucking valor points again! this is a badass move for the dumpest of players!

Why are people saying it's a ravager mount Oo, it's using a silithid mount skeleton with new texture on top that's all

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Farabee View Post
    So Blizz found a way to up the time sink factor AND nerf SoO. Whoever thought that up is getting a raise.
    And a Molotov in his new office (when not working ofc).
    Bleargh. farming valor... AGAIN. <_<

Deleted
    Blizzard, the model-recycling kings. Who sees the Qiraj Battle Tank mount in it?

Please, new models! You have enough money so make use of it. Instead of reskinning the skin of a reskinned model. Skinners!

Quote Originally Posted by Rosstafa View Post
    It's better than just a nerf IMO. At least with extra upgrades, you have something to do. My hunter is fully geared and upgraded with 3000 valour I can't use. With this, I can now upgrade all that gear even more and have something to do.
    Exactly, and it also could possibly make our gear last a little longer next expac, which means more disenchanting mats!!

Deleted
    One word about this mount.

Savage.

Quote Originally Posted by WarpKnight View Post
    Upgrading weapons and trinkets twice over again is going to have a pretty significant ripple effect on raids.. pretty sizable nerf there.

Moonwhile who the fuck is gonna grind 3k coins for 100 valor when they can just do heroic scenarios?
    I don´t think they are expecting you to grind coins, more it is just a somewhat useful way for people to spend their coins if they want. I am up over 300,000 right now, so this just means I don´t have to cap valor every week to upgrade my raid gear.

Think of it similar to the way in wotlk we could dump justice points and buy mats.... not the most efficient way to grind mats, but just a way to dump a currency.

new arch mount in wod prolly

Quote Originally Posted by SilkDath View Post
    there you go casuals, the nerfs you needed to beat old content
    wait... I thought I already beat the game when I boosted a character!

- - - Updated - - -

Why is there not a shark with lasers on that mount!