Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisberb View Post
    Why would that be a victory for anyone? For the sole fact that a woman is being treated unfairly?

That's also fucking BS. You mean to tell me that if a kid has a famous parent, that it needs golden diapers and pacifiers? That guy is leeching off her so hard. 16k... what in the fuck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    In fact, I quite like it and I would consider it an abuse to inflict my child with a foreskin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    You don't appear to understand how it works...they don't stick it on when the baby is born.

She has a vagina, therefore she is charged less brutally. This is how it works in western countries. It's complete and utter bullshit, to say the very least.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    You keep referring to my outlook as its weak but it's really not. Every time I come out here and I don't care if it's about this or something else, you people always come with the programmed robotic response of "you're the weak and insecure on" while sticking your tongues out acting all superior. You're literally doing exactly what you're accusing me. You're trying to bully me with your ideology and are making assumptions of who I am or what I do during the gym. The only difference between us is that I recognize this while you people don't.

What I can't stand is this type of mentality of "I'm strong and a good person for not picking on people yet those that do are bad people and are overcompensating for something." It's the same tired shit I keep seeing over and over again. The real reason people bully others is to secure their position on the hierarchy, to establish social groups and to ultimately exclude those that don't meet the requirements of whatever the standard is.

This is what separates men from the boys, men from women. Once you allow men to be weak, you weaken the entire gender into submission. This is why bullies are good for society, they keep standards on what en should be. If every one just respected everyone for just being who they are no matter how weak they are, there would be no progress. Nobody is born with respect, you don't get respect until you EARN IT.

Yes, you go for yourself, but why exactly? To get healthy? No the real reason to compete with other males to show to women that you're better than the rest, that you stand out from the rest of the flock. You might consciously think that you're doing it for yourself, but in reality, in the primitive aspect of it you're doing it to assert yourself over others.

This is the reality of it all. You people can continue to make fun of me or throw insults. It doesn't change anything that I believe to be reality.
    You're quite delusional, and it's made all the more perturbing by how you think it's really the rest of society that's got it wrong.
    In fact, I quite like it and I would consider it an abuse to inflict my child with a foreskin.
    You don't appear to understand how it works...they don't stick it on when the baby is born.

You keep referring to my outlook as its weak but it's really not. Every time I come out here and I don't care if it's about this or something else, you people always come with the programmed robotic response of "you're the weak and insecure on" while sticking your tongues out acting all superior. You're literally doing exactly what you're accusing me. You're trying to bully me with your ideology and are making assumptions of who I am or what I do during the gym. The only difference between us is that I recognize this while you people don't.

What I can't stand is this type of mentality of "I'm strong and a good person for not picking on people yet those that do are bad people and are overcompensating for something." It's the same tired shit I keep seeing over and over again. The real reason people bully others is to secure their position on the hierarchy, to establish social groups and to ultimately exclude those that don't meet the requirements of whatever the standard is.

This is what separates men from the boys, men from women. Once you allow men to be weak, you weaken the entire gender into submission. This is why bullies are good for society, they keep standards on what en should be. If every one just respected everyone for just being who they are no matter how weak they are, there would be no progress. Nobody is born with respect, you don't get respect until you EARN IT.

Yes, you go for yourself, but why exactly? To get healthy? No the real reason to compete with other males to show to women that you're better than the rest, that you stand out from the rest of the flock. You might consciously think that you're doing it for yourself, but in reality, in the primitive aspect of it you're doing it to assert yourself over others.

This is the reality of it all. You people can continue to make fun of me or throw insults. It doesn't change anything that I believe to be reality.
    How is me internally cheering for the person who's taking it upon themselves to make a change and better their health and overall fitness, "accepting the weak?" That's horse shit.

Also, I do it for myself to see myself succeed. I do the things I do to make sure I lead a life I find to be worth it, not so others can think so. I want to feel accomplished and succeed for myself, I know that's a hard concept for you but it actually exists. I want to make mySELF happy and content. I will not settle for anything less. Not to mention it's a part of my JOB to be fit, and the better I do, the better I look towards higher-ups for considerations in promotions and special cases and events, and it all comes back to ME, I WANT those promotions and special job cases, I'm not doing it so my Sgt can tell me I have nice triceps. You think I do a set, and then wonder if that guy next to me thinks it was the tits? Of for some hot chick on the treadmill? Hell no. I forgot where, but I remember reading an article about how people around you can give significantly far less a shit than you think about what you do or what youre doing in situations like that. Guh, you remind me of that dude who HAD to step in to see if he could dead lift even once what I was doing, and then he made it half way and dropped it. Then proceeded to make all sorts of excuses as to why he couldn't do it. "Oh it's been a while, im already tired from MY workout, etc" AS IF I GAVE TWO SHITS EITHER WAY. As if I as the be all end all deciding factor to HIS ego and self esteem. It was disgustingly sad.
    Last edited by Realsykes; 2014-06-10 at 04:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by brandonsurge View Post
    She has a vagina, therefore she is charged less brutally. This is how it works in western countries. It's complete and utter bullshit, to say the very least.
    So if I have a vagina added surgically that will change how I'm charged!??!

Mmm yeah this seems really unbiased.

So... was he taking pervy photos with his drone or what?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Mmm yeah this seems really unbiased.

So... was he taking pervy photos with his drone or what?
    He wasn't photographing anything that had any reasonable expectation of privacy. He was in a public area photographing the public area.

Quote Originally Posted by Velaniz View Post
    Why would that be a victory for anyone? For the sole fact that a woman is being treated unfairly?

That's also fucking BS. You mean to tell me that if a kid has a famous parent, that it needs golden diapers and pacifiers? That guy is leeching off her so hard. 16k... what in the fuck.
    that happens to every man ever when it comes to child support.

Quote Originally Posted by zhero View Post
    That much, though? Reasonable amounts of payment are more than understandable, but this guy is getting something like at least 3 times the average person's salary. For no reason other than that he has custody of a kid he had with her.

You have the right to bully me if I am weaker than you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Post View Post
    I'm glad you're accepting of your inferiority.
    Please don't turn this forum into one of those weird creepy as fuck bodybuilding forums.

Gym nerds are the most bizarre nerds.

Quote Originally Posted by zhero View Post
    If you think men having to pay a lot of child support is bullshit, having a woman pay a lot of child support isn't a victory. The battle isn't against women, it's against bullshit. You should want to change things so that nobody has to deal with bullshit, not so everybody does.

It's the same kind of petty revenge you usually see the other way around all the time. Considering these are usually calculated according to the parties income this is probably even alot less of a pain than a guy paying 350 bucks of his 1200 bucks income. Depends on the country though, the US usually screws over better earning people more where here in germany the screw the middle class hard.
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2014-06-10 at 05:07 AM.

Please don't turn this forum into one of those weird creepy as fuck bodybuilding forums.

Gym nerds are the most bizarre nerds.
    Wut.

How is a passion for fitness weird and creepy as fuck?

Quote Originally Posted by Bergtau View Post
    He wasn't photographing anything that had any reasonable expectation of privacy. He was in a public area photographing the public area.
    Remind me to use that as a defense next time I'm out taking upskirt shots.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stormtrooperz View Post
    Wut.

How is a passion for fitness weird and creepy as fuck?
    How is what I quoted there not weird and creepy as fuck?

- - - Updated - - -

If you think men having to pay a lot of child support is bullshit, having a woman pay a lot of child support isn't a victory. The battle isn't against women, it's against bullshit. You should want to change things so that nobody has to deal with bullshit, not so everybody does.
    So... nobody pays child support and we what, throw children in the river?

That much, though? Reasonable amounts of payment are more than understandable, but this guy is getting something like at least 3 times the average person's salary. For no reason other than that he has custody of a kid he had with her.
    I find it hard to care that somebody as rich as Halle Berry has to pay some comparatively paltry amount of child support. It's actually a rather low amount of rich celebrity child support.

No, but people shouldn't be obligated to pay child support every time a breakup occurs. I also wasn't talking about my views specifically, rather the person I was responding to.
    Last edited by v2prwsmb45yhuq3wj23vpjk; 2014-06-10 at 05:10 AM.

- - - Updated - - -

How is what I quoted there not weird and creepy as fuck?

- - - Updated - - -

Easy, it isn't.

One has a weird mindset, and one was taking a jab and being funny, but it isn't in any way weird and creepy to like fitness. Show me where being passionate about fitness leads the general public to believe they're weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    It's the same kind of petty revenge you usually see the other way around all the time. Considering these are usually calculated according to the parties income this is probably even alot less of a pain than a guy paying 350 bucks of his 1200 bucks income. Depends on the country though, the US usually screws over better earning people more where here in germany the screw the middle class hard.
    True. Least that can be said is that she probably barely feels its impact.

- - - Updated - - -

Remind me to use that as a defense next time I'm out taking upskirt shots
    Not really a good comparison. Upskirt shots would require that you be close enough within range of them that you'd actually be physically invading their privacy too. This drone is doing nothing of the sort. The most it can photograph is what any other onlooker can photograph from a different.

Even if he was doing so, assault is still completely unjustified.

Except photographing in a way to bypass clothing is different and there actually is a reasonable expectation of privacy with a skirt/kilt (in some places).

I find it hard to care that somebody as rich as Halle Berry has to pay some comparatively paltry amount of child support. It's actually a rather low amount of rich celebrity child support.
    Yeah, it's probably less of an issue for someone like Halle Berry, but putting into perspective what that kind of money is like for the average person, it really shows you the system could use some tweaking.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll let you in on a little secret here: the world is not like high school. People do not belong to a rigid hierarchy that everyone obeys and pays attention to.

fucking lol

I want you to come back and read this in, like, five years or something, after you've grown up.

u fucking wot

Life isn't about women. I personally couldn't care less if going swimming and working out makes me more attractive to the opposite sex. I'm doing it because I feel better after exercising and because it's a way of bleeding off stress, and because it's simply fun. Maybe you believe we're all still knuckle-dragging proto-humans and believe you're "enlightened" for realizing this, but we aren't.

Like I said, come back in five years after you've grown up some.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow