Poll: Favourite boss fight of MoP?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Elegon cause numberz.

H: Klaxxi - as a melee I just couldn't hold the laughter when I saw RDPS die to the rapid fire thingy, so easy to avoid yet people still sucked hard at avoiding it. Didn't vote for Blackfuse because fuck you belt duty 24/7, so boring.

Primordius, but of the alternatives I picked Garrosh.
    “The north still reeks of undeath. Our homelands lay in ruin. Pandaria oozes our hatred and doubt. What hope is there for this world when the Burning Legion again lands upon our shores?” - Eric Thibeau

The god damn spirit pets when your is the worst undergeared

Like most people my immediate urge was to go with Lei Shen because....well that fight was amazing and was a true challenge on heroic.

But I ended up picking Paragons. I like multi-boss fights with a lot of shifting gears and strat options so it was right up my alley. Plus I really dug the whole Klaxxi storyline starting with the quests in the Dread Wastes and leading up to the reveal of their loyalty to the old gods...very very cool.

But there were a lot of good fights in T15 and T16 so it was tough!

Deleted
    1. Amalgam of corruption is the best fight for me mechanics wise, logic: All dps on adds gets subtracted from boss' health=dps on adds and boss both help in getting the boss down therefore I don't regret using my hunter's CDs on the adds at all.
    2. I'm not a healer but if I were I'd love the immerseus fight cause my healing affects the boss' health immediately, because the more healed puddles the less the boss health will be when he emerges. I guess it might be the only fight in SoO where healers get a key role in defeating the boss.

I really liked the first bug guy in Heart of Fear with the attenuation discs and domes you had to get in, etc. Blade Lord 2nd boss was also pretty good too, but neither of those are as good as seigecrafter and lei shen.

My favorite encounter would be Spoils, but from this list, definitely Will of the Emperor. It was so much fun as a tank! I got to play DDR while fighting a boss!

10+ Year Old Account
    Most of the fights I liked aren't in the poll

#weirdtaste

My favourite boss is Oondasta

Lei Shen is epic even in LFR.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was Affliction in first tier, and Will of the Emperor was just a ton of fun to me.

Deleted
    I really enjoyed Durumu, definitely more than Lei Shen or any other end-boss for that matter. In all honesty I'm not even sure why O.o

Voted Lei Shen even though Blackfuse is my favorite voice over.

10+ Year Old Account
    Heroic Sha of Fear. I really enjoyed the second phase, the idea of an infinite battlefield is great and better executed then before (like with Malygos or Algalon), because during Sha encounter you don't have any markers except your own to define your raid's position and you constantly move away from those marks. Plus, long forgotten Lady Vashj pass-the-ball mechanics is always welcomed (to wipe you several times).

10+ Year Old Account
    Heroic Lei Shen without any doubt.

People being thrown down from the plataform with Helm of Command was hilarious!
    | Realm First Monk | Dragonflight Beta Tester ( ty Blizzard! ) |

Deleted
    I like any in the first tier of LFR - they die so fast now!

Lei Shen, its one of the most amazing fights I've done in a long long time.
    I would also like to give Stone Guards the respect it deserves. It was quite a challenge, especially as it was the very first raid boss you encountered in MoP, and I like its mechanics especially as a tank. It gave me hope that fights in MoP would be more than switch taunt at X stacks.

It has to be Lei Shen. The boss that wiped a bunch of LFR groups and actually forced them to teamwork and plan ahead

And with hc being one of the more challenging fights in WoW.

Deleted
    Heroic Blackfuse Belt Team! Love it!