Page 1 of 2
LastLast

EU Horde is completely dead?

Anyone can name me one server that is decent? I want to play horde in WoD.. not on Stormscale tho..

Twisting Nether.

Deleted
    Draenor.

/10chars

These two above + Kazzak. I'm sure there are many others.

^ Love ur sig,

Anyway ty for replies, but have any of you played or are currently playing on any of the servers mentioned ? How are the people there, and what guilds? Wouldnt mind the option to raid in the future when im done studying too.

This game and its community was nice & factions were pretty evenly divided until paid server/faction transfers came along.

I will never understand why Blizzard decided to undermine this perfect thing they created, simply for a little extra profit...

Quote Originally Posted by Szekely View Post
    Draenor.

/10chars
    please dont come here, we're going to have 2 hr queues when WoD comes as it is -.-

Deleted
    Playing on Kazzak. There´s plenty of horde and a lot of raiding guild around for both 10 and 25man. Not sure about the PvP part of the server but I´m sure there´s plenty of guilds for that too, all I know is that Alliance are rarer than unicorns IRL.

Deleted
    Stormscale, Kazzak, Twisting Nether, those 3 are full of horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Hb View Post
    ^ Love ur sig,

Anyway ty for replies, but have any of you played or are currently playing on any of the servers mentioned ? How are the people there, and what guilds? Wouldnt mind the option to raid in the future when im done studying too.
    Thanks, but I didn't make it. Just ninja'd it from Barendon. I'm mostly playing on Burning Legion, but I've tried Kazzak once. It's damn huge, the /2 is always doing something and this server is amongst one of the best PVE oriented servers. If you're a hardcore player you certainly will find a good guild there.

EDIT: I didn't notice in which section it was posted, oh well. I'd suggest Stormscale then.
    Last edited by mauserr; 2014-07-04 at 07:58 PM.

Cool ty for answers.

Now to watch Brazil win.

Kazzak is very horde populated, indeed, there's hardly any alliances around. Its a big server too, with alright economy, but I wouldn't reccommend it for PvP. Sure, you see some groups being formed in trade for RBGs as well as someone looking for partners for arena, but I'd say the pvp community is very poor/unrepresented. There are few pvp guilds too, and I'm fairly sure none of them play at 2k+ rating (for RBG). For arena... again, vey few above 2,2k.

If you want casual pvp, it might work, but if you're more serious (2k) I'd say don't come here. For WoD, you'll also sit in quite a bit of queue, given how populated (with PvEers) the server is.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/11043814318 here too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Szekely View Post
    Draenor.

/10chars
    This.

Very active server.

Quote Originally Posted by Faenskap View Post
    Kazzak is very horde populated, indeed, there's hardly any alliances around. Its a big server too, with alright economy, but I wouldn't reccommend it for PvP. Sure, you see some groups being formed in trade for RBGs as well as someone looking for partners for arena, but I'd say the pvp community is very poor/unrepresented. There are few pvp guilds too, and I'm fairly sure none of them play at 2k+ rating (for RBG). For arena... again, vey few above 2,2k.

If you want casual pvp, it might work, but if you're more serious (2k) I'd say don't come here. For WoD, you'll also sit in quite a bit of queue, given how populated (with PvEers) the server is.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/11043814318 here too.
    PvP community on a server dont really matter anymore when you can do RBG/Arena crossrealm

15+ Year Old Account
    Al'Akir is full of horde. 0 Alliance though.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Well, last time I checked Stormscale was very active on Horde side.

EU horde is anything but dead.
    See http://wow.realmpop.com/eu.html
    Not 100% accurate but gives quite a lot of direction

Defias Brotherhood was good for PvP a few years ago. Not sure how its doing now though, and its also an RP realm.

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake

Quote Originally Posted by apelsinjuice View Post
    PvP community on a server dont really matter anymore when you can do RBG/Arena crossrealm
    Indeed, but you have to start somewhere and for that I would advise against kazzak