Thread: insane finally

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

insane finally

so happy, that after all this time, i finally got my insane title... and i did it by having both revered rep with bloodsail and exalted with the goblins at the same time... now that's nutty...

Congrats. Still can't be bothered to get the lockboxes.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Skye View Post
    Congrats. Still can't be bothered to get the lockboxes.
    Hahaha, that's the hardest part. Recently finished mine after leaving it for 5 months, those lockboxes don't actually take that long, it's just mindnumbingly boring.

Grats OP.

It is nutty at best. Sorry to say, but you missed out on one of the greatest achievements being ridicuously nerfed. Try running Dire Maul north for 5 weeks (5 times/hour 16 hours each day) straight for librams and tannins to keep your exalted bloodsailers (after farming 1 mobs for months on end), exalted goblins and get pristine black diamonds and librams to manage to get the achievement without spending a heap of gold on AH/Trade. That was mental and I wouldn't ever do it again.

Nevertheless, big gratz on probably the coolest title in the game.

godded, who says i wasn't already doing that? i was... i was half way through when they nerfed it

the reason i stopped was cos of them lockboxes.. i just stopped and carried on playing through the expansions, and only recently tried it again... i had to level up my own rogue and do it all myself...

- - - Updated - - -

I have to get around and finish it, i think i need like 2-3 more goblin reps, which are half revered now.
    But i cant really force myself to log my rogue and farm the lock boxes, guess i'll have to get around theese days, before WoD hit, since there's not much to do now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Misume View Post
    The day the Mythic Progression Thread isn't 95% trolling is the day Prime comes back to power.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not enough of a masochist to get that title...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Deleted
    i did it like a month ago, already had everything exalted besides ravenholdt.. leveld a rogue to 70 and grinded 15! hours to get exalted.. i swore to myself i never gonna farm shit again

someone call the whitecoats! we got a fresh one over here!

hah, grats man! Its one of those "fun" titles that just shows that dedication can be rewarding =)
    I like my coffe like my mages.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by godded View Post
    It is nutty at best. Sorry to say, but you missed out on one of the greatest achievements being ridicuously nerfed. Try running Dire Maul north for 5 weeks (5 times/hour 16 hours each day) straight for librams and tannins to keep your exalted bloodsailers (after farming 1 mobs for months on end), exalted goblins and get pristine black diamonds and librams to manage to get the achievement without spending a heap of gold on AH/Trade. That was mental and I wouldn't ever do it again.

Nevertheless, big gratz on probably the coolest title in the game.
    Dunno if I'd do it again either.
    Plus don't forget how horrible SMF was compared to now...

Anyways, hardcores can go and farm "Gonna need a bigger bag" for ... ten achiev points?

Your mad for wasting your time on a useless title, pure insanity.

Just kidding gratz bro.

7+ Year Old Account
    Been going at this title casually for 3 years, gave up around the lock boxes :^)

You guys got an up-to-date guide for getting the Insane? I've always wanted to farm it but keep putting it on the back burner. I'm almost revered with Everlook/Ratchet, should I focus on them first? I take it the rough jist of the achievement is to farm exalted with one rep, which subsequently lowers all the other reps, and rotate farming like this until they've all been exalted at one point?

Anzen, I use this guide on WowHead. Bloodsail should be done before the goblins, just FYI. Wish you were on US servers so we could group to grind these out together! I'm finally getting started on all my reps, now that I have a 90 rogue.

and i did it by having both revered rep with bloodsail and exalted with the goblins at the same time... now that's nutty...
    Grats but lots of folks that put in the time for insane revere bloodsail even though it isn't required.

Exalted with bloodsail and goblins. 73x exalted and counting.

Soljin - Lightbringer US

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Goradan View Post
    Your mad for wasting your time on a useless title, pure insanity.
    I'm with this guy ^
    Quote Originally Posted by Goradan View Post
    Just kidding gratz bro.
    .. and on this bit as well. I'm just jelly that I don't have the patience for this.

Grats

15+ Year Old Account
    The lockboxes were one of the quickest part for me back then. I recorded how much boxes i got each run and how long it took me.

Here
    Druid since Feb. 06

Quote Originally Posted by Xe4ro View Post
    The lockboxes were one of the quickest part for me back then. I recorded how much boxes i got each run and how long it took me.
    took me about 15 minutes emptying them from my mailbox i just paid some guy 20g per lockbox, recieved 1400~ in the mail 5 days later, oh the grind

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    took me about 15 minutes emptying them from my mailbox i just paid some guy 20g per lockbox, recieved 1400~ in the mail 5 days later, oh the grind
    yeah i did it again for a friend during cataclysm. Just about 4-5 days of like 2-4 runs per day. He gave me a good amount of gold for it though
    Druid since Feb. 06

10+ Year Old Account
    Grats man!

I, myself, are at the lockboxes, 1.5k rep short, then I'm done too!

Did 21k rep in 1 day with Bootybay. Gotta say, Netflix is a savior in a situation like that, holy monkey balls.
    Be strong, Clarence! Be strong for mother!