Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    This thread is pointless to be honest. I think you are trying to discuss some hypothetical situation where one is seriously threatened by a woman. In that case, gender doesn't matter because survival instinct comes in to play which renders this discussion to obsolete. There is nothing to debate but reading some posts here, some people are ready to beat the shit out of their girl friend because she tried to hit you in a heated argument.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    So if you were hit by a woman because she was mad that you took "her" parking place, you would hit her back?
    Yes, but do so swiftly else you won't be able to invoke self defence.

Really, I would. Woman, Man, one handed guy.

You hit me, I hit back. My safety and health is my top priority and if you put those in danger be prepared for the consequences.

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Yes, but do so swiftly else you won't be able to invoke self defence.

Really, I would. Woman, Man, one handed guy.

You hit me, I hit back. My safety and health is my top priority and if you put those in danger be prepared for the consequences.
    At this point, I think those who think they would get hurt(assuming no knife, gun etc.) by some one-handed guy, woman, trying to park or some crippled old man have never been in a real fight or absorbed a real punch.

Deleted
    I fail to understand how this is even a question myself.

Violence should always be the last resort and it's not 'okay' to hit anybody else.

Only if you establish a safeword first.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    At this point, I think those who think they would get hurt(assuming no knife, gun etc.) by some one-handed guy, woman, trying to park or some crippled old man have never been in a real fight or absorbed a real punch.
    It's not necessarily about getting hurt, it's about someone assaulting you.

Having one hand doesn't somehow make your other hand weaker, by the way. Quite the opposite.

And if you think a woman can't hurt a man you're really naive.

Depends on the situation. If I didn't think she were a threat or could do any real harm, no I wouldn't hit her, I might restrain her though. If she was a threat to cause serious injury or harm to myself or someone else then yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Lets say the woman struck first and hit the guy, is it okay for the guy to hit her back? Nothing life threatening, just a good slap to the face or something not devastating?

I would never condone hitting a woman, but I don't know how I feel about if the woman was aggressive first, especially if it was not someone you were in a relationship with or anyone you knew. Like say for example in High School, if a bitchy girl hit you for no reason but just to be a bitch, would it be okay then to hit her back?

You should never hit anyone to resolve a problem because it never helps, it can only do more damage.
    if they start it then you can finish it reproductive organs are not a free pass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetharl View Post
    Isn't that guy one of Walter Whites mooks in Breaking Bad?

If she comes at you with a weapon, like a knife, gun or golf club, then maybe. A slap? A punch? A kick to the balls? Meh. Sorry, but it would be extremely rare for a woman to be so strong that she could do any real damage before you could get your ass out of dodge. Either walk away, or hold her off until she calms down.

I don't like to stereotype, but if you can't take a slap or punch you are pretty soft. If you are a professional athlete carved out of stone, and you can endure the beating you take from other men on a football field, a slap from your wife should only hurt your ego.

Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    A woman has just smashed a bottle against you and now has a broken bottle she intends to stab you with, you're in a bar and have no where to run.

You have the following options;

1) Muh gender equality muh fair lady, stab me.
    2) Sock her and back away as she falls down.
    3) Wake up and realize you don't leave your basement at all.

Oh Manakin, have I told you lately that I love you.

Well, I love your posts at least.

But I have to agree, it's wrong to hit anyone, except in self defense, and even then refrain from hurting too badly.

I don't like to stereotype, but if you can't take a slap or punch you are pretty soft.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2013/04...n_3142565.html

A shopkeeper in the Chinese city of Haikou reportedly died of shock after having his family jewels locked in a vice-like grip by an irate woman.
    I'll not take chances, thanks.

My safety >>>>> Your safety.

You endanger the first one, you endanger the second one.

Sean Connery said it best.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    Where do you live? Get out from your basement time to time. Men are aggressive, men do stupid things and there are fights started just for staring. My brother's friend (angel when sober, evil when drunk) punched a random guy while he was half-drunk. You think he didn't deserved a retaliation? I've never seen women starting meaningless fights/aggression or doing such things while such aggression is not rare for men at all.
    No sir. Men are NOT aggressive. Boys are aggressive. Men who are aggressive are little boys who haven't grown up yet. Women and girls can be very aggressive. Since you, in your limited experience, have not seen ONE aggressive female does not mean that your experience is the totality of humanity. Women are stupid, women do stupid things and there are fights started just for staring. Admittedly, most girlfights are in the hair pulling, earring ripping area of savagery, but it is savagery nonetheless. Nowhere have I written that "he didn't deserved a retaliation". In fact, if reading comprehension serves me properly, I said "Nobody deserves to get hit, unless they are propagating violence first". That means to me that he did, indeed, deserved a retaliation. The idea that "if a girl hits you, then you probably deserved it" was the idea that I was discrediting by reversing it gender-wise. If you attack me, be you man, woman, child or beastie, expect an appropriate response.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    Yes, she would destroy me and my raging boner.
    In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government IS the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    My safety >>>>> Your safety.

You endanger the first one, you endanger the second one.
    Interesting. Then why don't we just tone it down some vs. digging into the archives for death by scrotum squeezing. You get slapped by your girlfriend. Are you really that soft that you would hit her back?

No, never.

It's only possibly acceptable in situations that are never going to happen to you, so rare they aren't even worth mentioning.

Very unlikely you'll be in a situation in which it's acceptable to hit a man either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

15+ Year Old Account
    If it is self defense yes, but there are reasons to this, you should use your strength accordingly no matter who you are.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by Leeches View Post
    Guys its a Jaylock thread

Every Jaylock thread in existance: Ask a rhetorical question, retards answer it wrongly, other people argue with the retards
    Quote Originally Posted by nextormento View Post
    Retard profiling. It's a great forum service.
    LOL I'm dying over here.

Though yeah, there's no compelling argument for the antithesis that doesn't boil down to you being a complete and utter idiot of a white knight. This social view is just a holdover from older times.
    Last edited by Velaniz; 2014-09-12 at 02:00 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    In fact, I quite like it and I would consider it an abuse to inflict my child with a foreskin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    You don't appear to understand how it works...they don't stick it on when the baby is born.

Quote Originally Posted by Descolada View Post
    Interesting. Then why don't we just tone it down some vs. digging into the archives for death by scrotum squeezing. You get slapped by your girlfriend. Are you really that soft that you would hit her back?
    Would you call a woman soft for slapping a man that slapped her?

If your answer to that is ''no'', don't respond.

Oh the poor baby can't handle a slap. Grab the girls hand. There's a reason men don't play victim if a girl tries to hit them, because they are a man.