Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    Dear god our spells look like crap now.

I keep hoping the Incinerate graphic is some bug with the "reduce other player's spell effects" feature, but it's had the awful graphic for weeks now.

- - - Updated - - -

The "new" incinerate also has no impact graphic. Looks like a puff of red smoke wafting against it's target.
    It's the new fire that they are pushing on everyone with every fire mechanic in the game. I get that they want the stuff to look nicer and all but it just looks weird and is an eye sore in my opinion. Can you imagine 3 warlocks FnB incinerating a bunch of stuff? It would give everyone seizures.

There was 1 version of incinerate that looked silly, since they filled out the fire though it looks fine. Just a shinier version of the old one.

Of all the things we have to potentially complain about you guys are finding some weird stuff this time around :P

Seriously if that's our biggest problem right now we're doing pretty good.

Just messed around a little with demo after the latest fixes and it's definitely in a much better place than it was. I'm really enjoying it atm but not in any raid environment and don't have time to do much else than just get a quick look.

The beta servers are down, they're pushing another build out.

Wonder what this'll hold in store for us.

please, someone that has twitter, say something about the new aoe chaos bolt graphic, it looks like SHIT

Quote Originally Posted by Zharradan View Post
    please, someone that has twitter, say something about the new aoe chaos bolt graphic, it looks like SHIT
    Specifically it looks like SNOT.

Well they all want Fe Flame so bad...here...FnB Fel Flame!

Quote Originally Posted by Grizelda View Post
    Well they all want Fe Flame so bad...here...FnB Fel Flame!
    SS or it didn't happened.

Quote Originally Posted by evertonbelmontt View Post
    SS or it didn't happened.
    He means that the new FnB Chaos Bolt looks like the old Fel Flame. More or less.

I half expected this build to have another 30% nerf for demonology, so no news is good news, I guess.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyang View Post
    I half expected this build to have another 30% nerf for demonology, so no news is good news, I guess.
    I would have been very surprised to see nerfs so soon after a buff that finally put us in a testable state. Nerfs are probably coming, but not for at least a week I'd assume.

Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    He means that the new FnB Chaos Bolt looks like the old Fel Flame. More or less.
    I got that. SS or it didn't happened!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by evertonbelmontt View Post
    I got that. SS or it didn't happened!
    There's a video on the previous page.
    http://youtu.be/fPFmiUfBcVQ

Raenah posted a video one page back.

Tell me that doesn't look like FnB FF?

seems like they mixed haunt with CB and reduced it's size to FF size oO

@Deafpony

Ty!

Herald of the Titans PickleballAce's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I actually like the latest version of Incinerate, but the AoE Chaos Bolts are certainly underwhelming.

Don't worry, they're only buffing and nerfing Warlock specs to make it look like they're actually doing changes.

Here's the real patch notches for WoD (which they have spent many months doing:
    1) Removed Curses and Fel Flame.

Everything else, including T-100 new abilities and number adjustments is to be expected.
    - "I throw away all the rules of acceptable conduct during battle; near the ruptures I throw away all the accepted ideas of how the natural world is supposed to behave. Targeting isn’t even a consideration - I will be engaging my enemy at arm’s length."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighthaven- View Post
    Don't worry, they're only buffing and nerfing Warlock specs to make it look like they're actually doing changes.

Here's the real patch notches for WoD (which they have spent many months doing:
    1) Removed Curses and Fel Flame.

Everything else, including T-100 new abilities and number adjustments is to be expected.
    You must've somehow missed Aff being hosed with no snapshotting and no Soul Swap. Also, KJC.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still no Grimoire: Infernal or Grimoire: Doomguard. Regular summons are still not on the flip out menu either.

Quote Originally Posted by Rurts View Post
    You must've somehow missed Aff being hosed with no snapshotting and no Soul Swap. Also, KJC.
    Removal of snapshotting applies to every single class, in general with a few exceptions.

As a part of the global ability pruning, Fel Flame in contrast to the utility spells is central part of the tool-kit.
    (Although I may have wrongly mentioned curses, they were a part of the class 'definition')

KJC nerf is in general tied to 'less capability' while casting and was actually to be expected.
    - "I throw away all the rules of acceptable conduct during battle; near the ruptures I throw away all the accepted ideas of how the natural world is supposed to behave. Targeting isn’t even a consideration - I will be engaging my enemy at arm’s length."