Thread: 2 days!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    It has been all over the forum, and everytime, a few of us have to tell people that is is a fan made version.
    I wish people would stop posting this crap. If it's not on the main page then it's probably fake. And it's only 2 days to go before it's officially announced.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noctifer616 View Post
    I wish people would stop posting this crap. If it's not on the main page then it's probably fake. And it's only 2 days to go before it's officially announced.
    Sometimes it is a hype for thread seat, people wish to be the first to post what could be "the leak". If it isn't from a blue blog, announcement or Dev blog, then doubful it is real.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    I'll give you the link and source, I have it bookmarked by now.
    Thank you Gehco !
    He really is good

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    We'll get an announcement trailer done with the in-game engine.
    Wait what? Please explain?

Deleted
    Don't we usually get the little trailer that tells you what's going to be in it/happening before a cinematic?

Like for Cataclysm is was all 'OLD WORLD CHANGES! RACES WORGEN AND GOBLINS! LEVEL CAP RAISED TO 85! MORE MORE MORE!' sort of thing? THEN we get to see Deathwing go all rawr.....didn't we? Can't entirely remember but I'm sure that's how it happened =p

This is only going to be an announcement at first, so who knows really? We shall see on Thursday!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    We'll get an announcement trailer done with the in-game engine.
    Doubt it, just see the quality of Cata, MoP and WoD announcement and trailer videos really..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Canyouweed View Post
    Thank you Gehco !
    He really is good
    You're welcome.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Amber Lemur View Post
    Don't we usually get the little trailer that tells you what's going to be in it/happening before a cinematic?

Like for Cataclysm is was all 'OLD WORLD CHANGES! RACES WORGEN AND GOBLINS! LEVEL CAP RAISED TO 85! MORE MORE MORE!' sort of thing? THEN we get to see Deathwing go all rawr.....didn't we? Can't entirely remember but I'm sure that's how it happened =p

This is only going to be an announcement at first, so who knows really? We shall see on Thursday!
    Announcement trailers are different than the cinematic. What we'll see is the announcement trailer, it's usually the same graphical quality like in-game cinematics.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meadknight View Post
    2 days till they reveal the Dark Prophet. Yeah, we pretty much know it.
    Why yes, we do pretty much know it is as bullshit as the rest of the theories thrown about on these here forums.

It's way too early for a cinematic, because those arrive a few months before the release date. We'll likely see the announcement trailer and a few details, while the rest (Like others have said) will be saved for Blizzcon.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Flavour Cat View Post

It's way too early for a cinematic, because those arrive a few months before the release date. We'll likely see the announcement trailer and a few details, while the rest (Like others have said) will be saved for Blizzcon.
    WTF?! So they're gonna say "Yes, we are going to launch an expansion. More details at Blizzcon". The fuck was that?

I'm predicting a quick teaser with the name of new expansion.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meadknight View Post
    WTF?! So they're gonna say "Yes, we are going to launch an expansion. More details at Blizzcon". The fuck was that?
    Well they're not gonna reveal everything at Gamescom otherwise they'd have jack for Blizzcon besides the Warcraft trailer.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LunarEclipse View Post
    Wait what? Please explain?
    Typical Blizzard announcement trailer style, like this one

- - - Updated - - -

Well they're not gonna reveal everything at Gamescom otherwise they'd have jack for Blizzcon besides the Warcraft trailer.
    Yes but they're going to at least show a announcement trailer. That's my guess. With more in-depth discussions and maybe even a cinematic at Blizzcon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, I bet they have a ton for BlizzCon, even if they did a bit more than a simple announcement.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ The Deciver View Post
    You guys think we will get a trailer or cinematic ?
    A trailermatic.

Deleted
    ingame trailer.
    Cinematic will come short before the release to boost the sells and hype train like always, so either blizzcon or after that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gowron View Post
    A trailermatic.
    My guess is we'll get a in-game announcement trailer, like we did for all the past expansions.
    Gosh.. I am so hyped!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Neviriah View Post
    Typical Blizzard announcement trailer style, like this one

- - - Updated - - -

Yes but they're going to at least show a announcement trailer. That's my guess. With more in-depth discussions and maybe even a cinematic at Blizzcon.
    Just rewatching that trailer makes me miss mists! Music was amazing.

If we get a name, short gameplay and nothing else i swear to god i will lose my shit.
    Don't want to sit here like an idiot til blizzcon for SOME kind of information, i wouldnt manage going on MMO-champ either beacuse they "theories" and "i think" will just be overflowing like a holy shitgrail of Birds in to a planeengine
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allaria View Post
    Just rewatching that trailer makes me miss mists! Music was amazing.
    Indeed... the music and the whole atmosphere of mists was simply awesome <3.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    If we get a name, short gameplay and nothing else i swear to god i will lose my shit.
    Don't want to sit here like an idiot til blizzcon for SOME kind of information, i wouldnt manage going on MMO-champ either beacuse they "theories" and "i think" will just be overflowing like a holy shitgrail of Birds in to a planeengine
    Oh my....! Yeah. I hope we do get some more information. All the wait is killing me, too. I can't handle another long waiting time just to get some "information", lol.

Trailer and Cinematic.

Will be about South Sea / Azshara expansion