Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    It is quite obvious that she knew. She can deny all she wants and claim "RAPE" and cry Feminism, but there is just no way on this earth, even someone who is actually mentally handicapped I am sure could tell the difference between a piece of plastic and a human penis.
    How can she cry Feminism, it's another woman that's done it too her.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    and whats over the eye?
    A masquerade type mask! Certainly not a blindfold, and certainly not used during sex!

Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    How can she cry Feminism, it's another woman that's done it too her.
    She "thought it was a man." Somehow the Patriarchy is involved in this. It always is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilla Blomma View Post
    Uuuuuuh. I'd like to think you'd still be able to tell it's not something attached to a human. Like, a dildo doesn't exactly feel human.
    I don't know... there are some fairly realistic ones out there.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    They're either too rigid or too bendy to be mistaken as real. <.<

10+ Year Old Account
    There are a few realistic strap-ons out there, some even shoot white fluid. So I've heard /cough

Put a condom over it and many women will not realize the difference..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilla Blomma View Post
    They're either too rigid or too bendy to be mistaken as real. <.<
    I bet I could find some good ones... but I think that providing such information may violate forum rules.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Oh my.

I'm not sure the color matters though if she was blindfolded.

Or if it's shooting it into her body anyway.

I bet I could find some good ones... but I think that providing such information may violate forum rules.
    I think the topic already violates the forum rules, at least the current direction and level of the discussion.

Are people completely unable to work things out among themselves now?

Obviously this was an emotionally unstable young woman who fell in love despite having the same gender and hatched some ridiculous failure prone plan to make their relationship work. I feel bad for them honestly, as awkward as the situation is.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ichifails View Post
    Haha what?! ._.

10+ Year Old Account
    "The victim reportedly tried to call police, but was unsuccessful. A struggle ensued before the victim was able to leave"

Also, tricking someone into sex is still rape.
    So, If you go to the bar, and tell the hottest female Dragonite there that you are Lance's, of the Elite Four, Dragonite, and then the two of you fornicate, but then she realizes she was duped, when your barely fourteen year old pokemon trainer, whom cant even win single badge, enters. Does she have the right to call rape? Or the fact that she got suckered into it, because she couldnt realize, "why the hell is lance's dragonite in pallet town drinking himself into a stupor?" There are things called mistakes. and its pretty clear that this woman couldnt realize what is real and what isnt, since theyve had intercourse a few times already. Going to tell me you cannot tell the difference between plastic and flesh? How about something that isnt warm? It really seems she knew that the person was a woman, but she either didnt want to admit it or wanted to make a huge deal out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Skayth View Post
    So, If you go to the bar, and tell the hottest female Dragonite there that you are Lance's, of the Elite Four, Dragonite, and then the two of you fornicate, but then she realizes she was duped, when your barely fourteen year old pokemon trainer, whom cant even win single badge, enters. Does she have the right to call rape? Or the fact that she got suckered into it, because she couldnt realize, "why the hell is lance's dragonite in pallet town drinking himself into a stupor?" There are things called mistakes. and its pretty clear that this woman couldnt realize what is real and what isnt, since theyve had intercourse a few times already. Going to tell me you cannot tell the difference between plastic and flesh? How about something that isnt warm? It really seems she knew that the person was a woman, but she either didnt want to admit it or wanted to make a huge deal out of it.
    Hands down, you won the thread.

"Slightly misleading" headline bait.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Ahahahaha

hahahaha

hahaha

hahaha

No words.

10+ Year Old Account
    Let me explain it like this, because it was a real case.

Husband and Wife in bed together
    Husband leaves in middle of night
    Man breaks into house and sneaks into the bed
    Wife has sex with "Husband" who was actually another man

The wife in this situation was consenting to having sex with her husband to any rational person, but she has been tricked into giving up her consent to another person. That is rape.
    yes, that is rape. But there is a difference between a LOVER OF 2 YEARS and your scenario. For this, it was the same person. For yours, it was a random stranger who Broke into a home and then proceeded to rape a woman whom thought it was her husband.

I am not convinced that this is rape.

On one hand she did consent to have sex, but it just turned out not to be what she wanted.
    On the other hand she was consenting to have sex with a man, not a woman.
    However If I have sex with a guy who is 35 but says he is 25 and I willingly have sex with him, would it be rape because he lied about who he was and I did not actually ant to have sex with a 35 year old man but wanted a 25 year old?
    What if I have sex with a guy who is married and has children and I did not know that. I still consent to the engagement but regret the event after the fact.

Looks a bit too yellow...
    old/dead sperm does appear yellow. Meaning if a guy is "saving" for a while, it would appear somewhat yellow.

10+ Year Old Account
    In UK law:

Lack of consent may be demonstrated by:

• The complainant's assertion of force or threats;
    • Evidence that by reason of drink, drugs, sleep, age or mental disability the complainant was unaware of what was occurring and/ or incapable of giving valid consent; or
    • Evidence that the complainant was deceived as to the identity of the person with whom (s)he had intercourse.