Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Grom Hellscream leaked still from movie

Dunno if this has been posted or not but I just found it and I gotta say he looks fuckin' badass:
    i.imgur.com/i2uZkLB.jpg
    Thoughts?

The movie in general looks great all around, but of course there's always going to be people bitching and moaning about the smallest things

Legit link if anyone is concerned about the 1 post. Here's an actual link.

Quote Originally Posted by Ichifails View Post
    Legit link if anyone is concerned about the 1 post.
    I made an account here just to post this I felt like it was epic enough after 7 years of coming to this site, the movie's got me stoked. If anyone's wondering where I found it it's imdb. Can't even post links yet so yea had to take out the http.

10+ Year Old Account
    His eyes look funky, but other than that, that is what id expect an orc to look like irl.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Septik View Post
    His eyes look funky, but other than that, that is what id expect an orc to look like irl.
    Remember kids, don't drink demon blood!

I expect to be embarassed for the movie's creators throughout the whole thing, but as far as that one model goes... yeah, it's pretty spot on.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Quote Originally Posted by Septik View Post
    I like how his eyes have a yellow/orangish reptilian look to them, like he's an evil bastard although I hope somewhere they show his eyes go red when he's bloodthirsty, bloodlusting and pissed.

Deleted
    looks totally badass

Cool. Definitely a little worried after what they did to him in WoD. And why do they keep screwing up his tattoo ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kpmk View Post
    Cool. Definitely a little worried after what they did to him in WoD. And why do they keep screwing up his tattoo ?
    Orcs fill out jaw tattoos more and more as they conquer. Considering this is just the first war, I can see why they just had minimal jaw tattoos. In the 2nd and third movie it'll probably be completely filled in.

Damn he looks awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    I expect to be embarassed for the movie's creators throughout the whole thing
    How so? Duncan Jones is a competent passionate director as well as a fan of the game since the beginning. The CGI looks great, and the head hancho of the special effects won an Oscar for Life of Pi, and he is an avid WoW player. Robert Kazinsky who plays Orgrim has admitted on multiple occasions he's spent years addicted to WoW even losing relationships because of it, and he even shed tears on the real life sets because he felt he was really there. The creators are doing Warcraft justice imo, they're all a passionate talented crew.

Imho the WoD cinematic gromm looks better...

But, maybe i just dont like green

Madness will consume you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by killwithpwr View Post
    Imho the WoD cinematic gromm looks better...

But, maybe i just dont like green
    Not liking green orcs... what? He looks badass here.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's Grom alright.

Deleted
    You know, I get these moments when I seriously think of rerolling a Demon Hunter in Legion with all the Ancient Elven stuff coming up, but then I see CGI WarCraft Orcs, be it cinematics or the trailer and I just know this is what my character is meant to be! An Orc Warrior!

15+ Year Old Account
    Damn, that chest hair is glorious.

Sig by Isilrien

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by snuzzle View Post
    Damn, that chest hair is glorious.
    Seconded!

/10words