Page 1 of 14
... LastLast
    Deleted

Legion hype lost! blizz takes too much time...

Much smaller dev companies produce much better games (entire games, not xpacs) much quicker. Sick and tired of blizz excuses and lazyness, legion should be out months ago!

over and out, peace to all who keep holding on.

Stood in the Fire n7stormreaver's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    So much wrong in just three sentences. You're not even trying.
    Space magic.

Deleted
    This is hilarious. Just have a little patience 8)

Well the hype never happened for me so, I wish those who pre-ordered enjoy it, surely it can't be worse than WoD, it's not possible.

Quote Originally Posted by glycerethe View Post
    Well the hype never happened for me so, I wish those who pre-ordered enjoy it, surely it can't be worse than WoD, it's not possible.
    If instead of twitter intergration add instagram with ingame screenshot editor and filters and we will have a winner xpac!

Quote Originally Posted by glycerethe View Post
    I think the dungeons are better. The story is better.

Leveling zones are forgettable IMO. Pruning was so bad that they had to backtrack on that and add in back abilities again as they gutted specs. I think they still need to add back some more stuff. Overall, if they listen to feedback Legion will be improved over WoD IMVHO. But that is a big assumption on my part.

Tbh, he isn't exactly wrong.. The fact that we still have no real clue as to when legion will be released, is quite telling. Another thing is the fact that Alpha isn't really that well polished yet, and the fact that its still officially an alpha is also quite telling. The most recent reply calling it "Early alpha" is for sure also a big red flag.

I dont really know whats keeping them, maybe its the general feeling of, "if we fuck this up, we are over", so they make damn sure its perfect, but what they dont realize is, that while we sit here and wait, more and more will quit and move on.
    It was quite surprising to all, seeing the massive resurgence during early WoD, id call it a one-off- but mainly id say its quite clear that once people quit WoW, they dont return and stick around. That means every single expansion end, where we have no content for a year, its easily the worst for the game population as a whole.

When Legion was announced at games-con in Germany back in August, i figured they did it, because they couldn't wait til Blizzcon, simply put "cus it would be out too soon after the announcement, and that beta would be available at blizzcon". Boy was i mistaken... Theres been literally no reason for that early announcement, it created hype for something that was over a year off, something i think does more harm than good.

At the same time though, we knew that had they waited til blizzcon, we would have had NOTHING for almost 6 months, thats the normal patch cycle length, and people would have been pissed to no end, and rightfully so. Im certain that people at blizzard know that this expansion has been a piss-take, nothing indicates otherwise. But the fact that we arent even close to a release after this long, is indeed unsettling.

If there are much smaller dev companies producing much better games then why even care about WOW at all ? Just go play all those much better games.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivion666 View Post
    Much smaller dev companies produce much better games (entire games, not xpacs) much quicker. Sick and tired of blizz excuses and lazyness, legion should be out months ago!

over and out, peace to all who keep holding on.
    Name those MMOs and let us judge them for ourselves.

Deleted
    Legion should have been further in development -yes. I still got things to do in wow, and I still enjoy the game. But... I really want to play Legion soon

Deleted
    I can't wait for Legion, I enjoy WoW, yes it has seen better days but I believe Legion will redeem Blizzard.
    I hope it does too, well I know I'll enjoy it anyways.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xzeve View Post
    Legion should have been further in development -yes. I still got things to do in wow, and I still enjoy the game. But... I really want to play Legion soon
    Well it'll be out in roughly 6 months at the most

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    But who will make these original and fresh threads when you are gone, OP?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

Well bitching about it isn't going to really make it come out any faster unfortunately. However the games that smaller companies produce are nowhere near the level of WoW in terms of depth, story, balance, and everything that goes into an MMO. Another example is that big companies do this stuff all the time. How long have we all been waiting for Kingdom Hearts 3? How long did we wait for Diablo 3?

Deleted
    He's right, it's taking forever. Forever ever ever ever ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would rather wait the normal wait maybe even longer and receive a well polished and likable product than a rushed piece of shit AKA Warlords of Terrible.
    Last edited by Demeter; 2016-03-15 at 08:29 PM. Reason: Typo

Warlock always and forever, Necromancer otherwise
    It is better to be feared than it is to be loved, if you cannot have both.

10+ Year Old Account
    Basically OP is so hyped for Legion that he is whining it's not coming faster.

A true fan!

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    Well it'll be out in roughly 6 months at the most
    So September?
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Maybe after movie ran out, there will be a macro hype to the game, so the things with cash will flow up.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's better to have a polished product.

You can't rush it.

Can you name the better games you're referring to ? I always like discovering new adventures.
    Last edited by Cæli; 2016-03-15 at 09:28 PM.