wat
    seriously guys?

sure i've lost contact with most of the people i was in class with when growing up, but my friends are still the same.
    and we're living all over the country.
    I like my coffe like my mages.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fus Ro Yay View Post
    wat
    seriously guys?

sure i've lost contact with most of the people i was in class with when growing up, but my friends are still the same.
    ive got most of em on facebook but we rarely speak

wat
    seriously guys?

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    The Frey is very confused now.

Took Video Card A out since it was not outputting an image. Put Video Card B in (Same card, both brand new). It output image. Yay success. Shut down computer. Rearranged some SATA cables to fit a little neater. Turned computer back on. Video Card B no longer outputting video. Unplug card. Monitor still outputs video.

I am of the confused

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    The Frey is very confused now.

Took Video Card A out since it was not outputting an image. Put Video Card B in (Same card, both brand new). It output image. Yay success. Shut down computer. Rearranged some SATA cables to fit a little neater. Turned computer back on. Video Card B no longer outputting video. Unplug card. Monitor still outputs video.

I am of the confused

[21:50:26] Saerydoth: Tell him he has his cable plugged into the integrated graphics and not the video card

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    [video=youtube;TW-tcUYwQnc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TW-tcUYwQnc[/vdeo]
    whelp, that was depressing as fuk.

Fight the power! guess i'm special.
    I like my coffe like my mages.

Deleted
    whelp, that was depressing as fuk.

Fight the power! guess i'm special.
    i dont have any real life friends, but i have loads of online ones from wow, most i have been in contact with for years

10+ Year Old Account
    I assure you that I did not move the dvi cable from the video card to the motherboard in the 2 minutes it took me to rearrange the SATA cables between the ODD, HDD, and SSD

Deleted

7+ Year Old Account
    I assure you that I did not move the dvi cable from the video card to the motherboard in the 2 minutes it took me to rearrange the SATA cables between the ODD, HDD, and SSD
    Well if you're getting a display without a video card, there is no other explanation.

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account
    I had a display with the video card the first time it was installed and booted. Second time it was booted nothing until I removed the card and plugged the DVI back into the motherboard

7+ Year Old Account
    I had a display with the video card the first time it was installed and booted. Second time it was booted nothing until I removed the card and plugged the DVI back into the motherboard
    Ok, with it plugged into the motherboard, go into the BIOS settings, and change the primary display from integrated graphics to PCI Express. Save settings. Turn off computer. Install video card. Connect monitor to video card. Profit.

This is your mother's computer, right? Is there some reason she needs a graphics card?

- - - Updated - - -

For example, something like this would be fine for everyday internet/email/spreadsheet/picture viewing. Just need monitor/keyboard/mouse. I've bought a few of these (slightly higher specs but same model) for work and they're great.

Deleted
    shleeeeeeeeepy

- - - Updated - - -

FireFox crashed, and now none of my stuff like my favorite sites, is saved. What do I do?

Deleted
    i found a frey

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Akaihiryuu View Post
    Ok, with it plugged into the motherboard, go into the BIOS settings, and change the primary display from integrated graphics to PCI Express. Save settings. Turn off computer. Install video card. Connect monitor to video card. Profit.
    Still doesn't explain why I got it the first time and not the second, but I will try this fix. Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GarGar View Post
    This is your mother's computer, right? Is there some reason she needs a graphics card?

- - - Updated - - -

For example, something like this would be fine for everyday internet/email/spreadsheet/picture viewing. Just need monitor/keyboard/mouse. I've bought a few of these (slightly higher specs but same model) for work and they're great.
    She wants two monitors, so I bought a 30 dollar video card just to help take the load off the motherboard

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusitavia View Post
    Sure, I love watching drawing streams! But honestly it depends on the music. Drawing streams, to me, is as much a background radio as it is a stream about actual drawing. It's an amazing thing to have on your second monitor when you're farming something but at least for me there has to be good music and a calm artist talking to the chat casually.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djoron View Post
    Yeah, this very much.

One of the reasons I like Dembai's streams a lot, aside from her, was the really cool music she often listened to.

And similarly, if I don't like the music, eh. It's not really entertaining to watch / semi watch when muted tbh.

Of course no music is generally best for streaming, but idk how that works out for drawing. ^^
    I'm...not gonna promise "good music". I love music, but realistically the only thing I can promise is that there'll be a wide variety of music, and it'll all be music I like listening to for one reason or another. There'll also be the occasional song that's tagged very strangely, but whatever.

/shrug

If you're down with that...well, there's some minor kinks I've left to work out (weird cropping issues and GIMP's submenus not actually appearing on-stream), but I guess we'll find out soon. I've gotta go shower, but I'll start streaming in about half an hour from now.

How about an episode where Rainbow is tempted to take performance enhancing drugs?