Poll: More Obama than the law allows?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenotetsuken View Post
    Neither of those options. Bernie or GTFO.
    bernie is the hero america needs but not the hero we deserve....
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

The entire point of the 4 year rule popularized by Washington was to prevent power consolidating in a cult of personality and creating a political dynasty (Though he didn't run because he was too old, Jefferson is the one who pointed this out). If you look at places like North Korea, KJU is beloved by his people despite what a scumbag and terrible leader he is, because his family has been in power so long. Draw another parallel to Hillary Clinton, who has essentially accomplished nothing her entire life besides drafting behind her husband and yet became one of our most popular politicians.

Nah, the World needs to be Cleansed of Political Correctness and Nanny State
    If I was American I would vote Mr Trump.

I must remember not to post stupid stuff when very drunk.

Is it too late to vote for Ralph Nader?

Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    HAHAHAHA!!! ^^^This lol! This going to be my new wallpaper.

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    Nah, the World needs to be Cleansed of Political Correctness and Nanny State
    If I was American I would vote Mr Trump.
    You realize he wants to make it easier to sue the media right? That means more censorship, not less.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    You realize he wants to make it easier to sue the media right? That means more censorship, not less.
    I dont like the idea of censorship, however, I REALLY dont like the idea that the media cant be bothered to even factcheck their shit anymore. I trust the media even less than I trust Bill Cosby as a bartender.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Deleted
    Go ahead and elect Trump.

I'd probably be amused to see everything go down in flames if I didn't have a bunch of very dear friends in the states.

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    I dont like the idea of censorship, however, I REALLY dont like the idea that the media cant be bothered to even factcheck their shit anymore. I trust the media even less than I trust Bill Cosby as a bartender.
    They can already be sued for slander and libel though.

Obama crammed Obamacare down our throats and refused to repeal it, which was an impeachable offense. He did not even deserve a second term let alone a third term.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkacid View Post
    Obama crammed Obamacare down our throats and refused to repeal it, which was an impeachable offense. He did not even deserve a second term let alone a third term.
    How is a law being passed by congress and then approved by the president an impeachable offense? That's literally how our government works.

10+ Year Old Account
    They can already be sued for slander and libel though.
    You missed my point, I'll try again...
    1) No I dont agree with Trump
    2) The media today isn't about reporting the truth, its about generating support for whatever it is they are in favor of. If they dont like you they'll lie about you and try and make people hate you. If they love you they'll cover up as much shit as they can and try and distract the rest of the time.

have I gotten thru to you this time?

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    You missed my point, I'll try again...
    1) No I dont agree with Trump
    2) The media today isn't about reporting the truth, its about generating support for whatever it is they are in favor of. If they dont like you they'll lie about you and try and make people hate you. If they love you they'll cover up as much shit as they can and try and distract the rest of the time.

have I gotten thru to you this time?
    If they're lying about someone with the intention to harm them that is called libel. The media can be sued for this already under current laws.

If you ask a yes/no question, give us only yes/no options. Worst poll ever.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

If they're lying about someone with the intention to harm them that is called libel. The media can be sued for this already under current laws.
    They are corporations though and thus have the same rights under the constitution as natural persons (yes, that is where the logic is off), therefore they have the right of "Free Speech", as in: The right to have their employees lie the way they want them to or be sued--the employees get sued that is, not the corporation.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkacid View Post
    here's a guy who doesn't understand how bills are created and passed. It's almost as if you have education on par with that of a seventh grader.

Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    They are corporations though and thus have the same rights under the constitution as natural persons (yes, that is where the logic is off), therefore they have the right of "Free Speech", as in: The right to have their employees lie the way they want them to or be sued--the employees get sued that is, not the corporation.
    News stations do get sued.

I love Obama. As far as American Presidents go he is one of the great ones for sure. But no, of course I wouldn't support an indefinite presidency, not for anyone anywhere, certainly not in a nation of 320+ million individuals. It is incredibly dumb to think only Obama could do the job as well as he has. Term limits are a good thing.

Hopefully Hillary Clinton will be the next President.

Under Trumps slander law he wants to pass, any negative criticism can be considered slander there by being a criminal offense. He pretty much wants to take away your 1st amendment right or is just to stupid to realise that his ideal infringes upon it. Either way, not the guy I would want as my president.