Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I still cannot understand how that PAC thing is legal in the US. Everywhere else in the world it's called "corruption".
    It is corruption but that ultra conservative SCOTUS thought money is equal to free speech and we get what we pay for so to speak. If a system like this had been anywhere else in the world it would be called corruption and bribery.

And really we see so many signs of how this have corrupted the democracy and given ordinary people no say in the matters.

This is why we will keep on raising those small amounts and keep on fighting to make sure Bernie wins it all. Just to important to make sure we the people get control back in Washington from the corporate puppets

This is why many liberals like myself will turn from the party this year and vote Trump. Not that we agree with Trump on hardly ANYTHING, but in terms of NAFTA and other trade deals being a disaster for the US middle class as corporations move jobs overseas he isn't wrong. Clinton is just as corrupt and owned by the corporate machine as any republican on the right.

I'd rather take the clown Trump, who I don't agree with on hardly anything, over Hilary who will cement corporate power, greed, and big government in such a way that the American people will never be able to get out from under the boot.

The only chance we have to take back our country from the elite and greedy corporations, who care more about pleasing shareholders than America, is to elect someone like Sanders or Trump who IS on the outside to the point where both of their parties are doing all they can to stop them to keep the status quo of power the same.

Shame on anyone dumb enough to vote for Clinton.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkandae View Post
    So they can give money to ISIS ?
    Huh, I didn't even think about that. Is it illegal to support a terrorist organization in speech? Would giving them support through money be the same thing under the supreme court ruling?

Quote Originally Posted by justandulas View Post
    This is why many liberals like myself will turn from the party this year and vote Trump. Not that we agree with Trump on hardly ANYTHING, but in terms of NAFTA and other trade deals being a disaster for the US middle class as corporations move jobs overseas he isn't wrong. Clinton is just as corrupt and owned by the corporate machine as any republican on the right.

I'd rather take the clown Trump, who I don't agree with on hardly anything, over Hilary who will cement corporate power, greed, and big government in such a way that the American people will never be able to get out from under the boot.

The only chance we have to take back our country from the elite and greedy corporations, who care more about pleasing shareholders than America, is to elect someone like Sanders or Trump who IS on the outside to the point where both of their parties are doing all they can to stop them to keep the status quo of power the same.

To sum up: All the right people hate Trump.

The Clinton's are just Rich people convincing poor people that other Rich people are the problem

Breaking news: Clinton and Trump are both garbage politicians!

More on this and water being wet at 11.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/graph...clinton-money/

You might say, "well, it's for charity, for the Clinton Foundation", which would be fair.

However...

Is there seriously still someone out there who thinks that Hillary Clinton isn't a corporate puppet?

Well, who cares at this point? The choice is either her or Trump, and he is an evil troll that will turn America into a 1984 dystopian society, and probably drag the rest of the world down the drain with him. He's not bought by corporations, because he's an evil corporation himself. She might be corrupt, he is corruption himself.
    Mother pus bucket!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    The Clinton's are just Rich people convincing poor people that other Rich people are the problem
    While the Republicans tell everyone poor people are the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    While the Republicans tell everyone poor people are the problem.
    Except for Trump, whose tax plan relieves the burden on the poor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    Huh, I didn't even think about that. Is it illegal to support a terrorist organization in speech? Would giving them support through money be the same thing under the supreme court ruling?
    I think there are proscribed organisations, but for a long time actively supporting the pIRA was absolutely fine, and provided almost all the funding they needed.

Quote Originally Posted by justandulas View Post

Trump is a clown but not a harmless one. What you fear in Clinton is confirmed in Trump 10 times over. How are you supposed to take back the country where you're giving it away to everything you hate on a silver platter? You can hate congress, but a powerful American Hitler is not an improvement.
    Mother pus bucket!

I think there are proscribed organisations, but for a long time actively supporting the pIRA was absolutely fine, and provided almost all the funding they needed.
    Wouldn't having the government decide what organization you can support be a violation of free speech?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadiru View Post
    Except for Trump, whose tax plan relieves the burden on the poor.
    His tax plan to reduce taxes on the rich, and dismantle government jobs looks more like a recipe to create more poor people than to reduce any burden on them.

His tax plan to reduce taxes on the rich, and dismantle government jobs looks more like a recipe to create more poor people than to reduce any burden on them.
    His tax plan also reduces taxes on the poor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    Wouldn't having the government decide what organization you can support be a violation of free speech?
    According to your Supreme Court, I guess so. Guess you have no right to be moaning about Saudi Arabia supporting Al Nusra and Al Qaeda, or Turkey supporting IS then.

What's even more amazing is that countries have pacs that directly influence our foreign policy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadiru View Post
    His tax plan also reduces taxes on the poor.
    But by making government workers, who are already amongst the lowest earners redundant; he creates a lot more poor.

Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    Trump is a clown but not a harmless one. What you fear in Clinton is confirmed in Trump 10 times over. How are you supposed to take back the country where you're giving it away to everything you hate on a silver platter? You can hate congress, but a powerful American Hitler is not an improvement.
    With 8 years of President Clinton, we would never take our country back. The amount of laws favoring the rich, the corporations, and the elite would make them virtually untouchable. It would divide our nation far more so than Trump ever could.

My fear in Trump is that he's an idiot, but the RIGHT people hate him and it makes you think. But that he wouldn't get anything done and that he'd be out in 4 years. Plus, the best thing that could happen to america is the death of the modern and ultra corrupt Republican (and democrat) party. The real republican party can't be reborn until this corrupt and elitist version of it bought and owned by the ultra rich, dies off and electing trump would KILL the republican party overnight. A win/win for America right there alone.

Where as President Clinton is corrupt as the day is long, knows how to write crooked laws favoring those who own her with their checkbooks, and will basically make the country a PC safehaven where only the richest of the rich have any say in American politics.

Trump is a clown, but i'd elect a clown like him over Clinton and her one world government agenda.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    What's even more amazing is that countries have pacs that directly influence our foreign policy.
    You want trade deals, you make compromises.

But by making government workers, who are already amongst the lowest earners redundant; he creates a lot more poor.
    Except that's not where the tax cuts are being paid from. He has a position paper on taxes, yanno.