10+ Year Old Account
    Keep in mind that trailer obviously/usually cut dialog to look like its happening on the spot, but it's another subject entirely. However, I 100% appreciate the obvious Irony they're forshadowing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Speaking of trailer music, I think they've missed an opportunity to actually use this track:

They used the guitar riffs and drums in the first teaser, but that's it. The lyrics would work perfectly, though.

As for the poster, I wish they'd just get Wei Wang or Alex Horley to do a big painting for one. I know the art of illustrated posters has mostly been lost over the last 15 years, but I still miss it. A Horde vs Alliance poster with profile shots modeled after the old game covers would be rad, too.
    Last edited by Kathranis; 2016-03-19 at 06:14 AM.

Deleted
    all theese tv spots and teasers. give me the real new trailer goddamit, max 5 more days !!! hypppee i rly hope we get to see more of orgrim and i want a possible few new words from him

Quote Originally Posted by Zoaric View Post
    He said he plays (played?) a human mage. He had a geek-out moment when he realized
    that he, a no-name random mage, was teaching Khadgar and Medivh how to cast spells.

- - - Updated - - -

Azeroth's most ironic dagger.
    Is it supposed to be Dirge?

Quote Originally Posted by Foxhoundn View Post
    Kingsbane.

Well, Anguish or Sorrow now.
    Last edited by Soulwind; 2016-03-19 at 12:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Foxhoundn View Post
    More like Kingslayer http://wow.gamepedia.com/The_Kingslayers

Very disappointing. WoW is the great franchise, but the movie looks too cheap. Especially animations.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    LotR now (2016) looks cheap. But its a masterpiece.

And Warcraft Movie doesnt look cheap. It looks expensive.

It looks worse and worse each time i see anything new about the movie.

2 short spots in 2 days, does this mean we actually might get another full trailer before the BvS premiere?

Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    Very disappointing. WoW is the great franchise, but the movie looks too cheap. Especially animations.
    No it doesn't. If anything looks cheap it's the poster.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    It looks worse and worse each time i see anything new about the movie.
    It looks better and better each time i see anything new about the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by CthulhuFhtagn View Post
    2 short spots in 2 days, does this mean we actually might get another full trailer before the BvS premiere?
    I think there was supposed to be a full trailer around the BvS release. Tuesday or something maybe?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Harbour View Post
    It looks better and better each time i see anything new about the movie.
    same for me.
    idk what people have.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Harbour View Post
    LotR now (2016) looks cheap. But its a masterpiece.

And Warcraft Movie doesnt look cheap. It looks expensive.
    It really doesn't. I watched the whole trilogy again just before Xmas last year and it holds up really well. They are really well made movies. Only a few times did some things look a little dated but they were barely noticeable.

The CGI for Warcraft is fine, it's the composition that needs work. The orcs look jaw dropping.

http://www.wired.com/wp-content/uplo...arcraft-ft.jpg

Anyone who tells you this is bad CGI needs their head checked.

Also, Warcraft is still in production on ILM's website. So yeah they're still working on touching the movie up.
    http://www.ilm.com/in-production/
    Last edited by The Hero of Legend; 2016-03-19 at 03:05 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfclaw95 View Post
    It really doesn't. I watched the whole trilogy again just before Xmas last year and it holds up really well. They are really well made movies. Only a few times did some things look a little dated but they were barely noticeable.
    LotR holds up decently. The CGI reaaaaaally doesn't. Only the Balrog looks fine, but that's because it's mostly a black creature covered in a ton of darkness.
    All the other CGI creatures? Hell no. Gollum looks serviceable, but that's mainly because of the great performance. But the ents? The flying whatevers the evil dudes ride on? Holy shit no. The giant elephants? Nope. The Griffins? Nope. The ogres? Noooope.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe there will be second trailer this weekend. At least their activity hints on that. I hope for the second trailer really. Tv-Spots are good and all, but they really need to show someting before BvS premieres, and thats can be only the trailer, not tv-spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Orivaa View Post
    LotR holds up decently. The CGI reaaaaaally doesn't. Only the Balrog looks fine, but that's because it's mostly a black creature covered in a ton of darkness.
    All the other CGI creatures? Hell no. Gollum looks serviceable, but that's mainly because of the great performance. But the ents? The flying whatevers the evil dudes ride on? Holy shit no. The giant elephants? Nope. The Griffins? Nope. The ogres? Noooope.
    Eagel's and trolls. =P

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jshadowhunter View Post
    Eagel's and trolls. =P
    And mûmakil / oliphaunts.

Deleted
    Sowwie, it's been a while, and I was tired.
    Last edited by mmoc1f28493424; 2016-03-19 at 06:21 PM.