Thread: Pokemon, Part 2

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    Yup, Horde battles are miles better! Here is how the calculation works:

1. You get 1 ev per pokemon in the horde = 5
    2. The ev training items give you another 4 per pokemon fainted in the horde battle = 20
    3. Pokerus doubles ev gains from battle soo (5 +20)x2= 50 evs per horde battle!

Ah sweet. I need to get myself some Pokerus

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    all hail to our true King:

KingKing

not to be confused with the Imposter KingKing:

We NEED some fan art of this now, people that are good with photoshop or other software like it, you know exactly what to do!
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Anyone here playing pokémon insurgence ?

Homophobia is so gay.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well I just lost out on a Shiny Trevenant, which was the first non-event shiny I've ever seen in 20 years. Fuckin horde encounter targeting...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gracin View Post
    Well I just lost out on a Shiny Trevenant, which was the first non-event shiny I've ever seen in 20 years. Fuckin horde encounter targeting...
    Nice, better than my green Pikabloo, uh, Marill, sorry.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by Gracin View Post
    Fuckin horde encounter targeting...
    Wut? The opponents go from Left to right in the same order as they go on the bottom screen.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Wut? The opponents go from Left to right in the same order as they go on the bottom screen.
    You guess is as good as mine, I left the left side two pokemon which had the shiny for last. Swapped to my Smeargle just to use False Swipe to be sure I was attacking the correct one. Attacked the correct one with my Smeargle, swapped back to a pokemon with a killing move, attacked the one I hadn't before and the shiny fell over. It's not like I was shiny hunting, I was just trying to nab the 5% Sudowoodo spawn in the Trevenant horde, but something went wrong.

Toys r us has the page for the Jirachi anniversary plushie up. I am going to be Ticked way off if they already sold them. Its an april release. Celebi was out a full week before its release month.
    Update: Initiate ticked mode. Seems they sold Jirachi Yesterday! In store more then two days ago! WTF! Its not even april!

On another note, collecting the tcg cards, what would you all think about them added Break evolutions to pokemon that don't mega evolve?
    Last edited by Zantos; 2016-03-19 at 03:18 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

i got a break golden noivern full art card. its pretty noice
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, can't believe I spent so much time grinding to handle Groudon. He couldn't touch my Solrock. To use it or not...I'm a little tired of grinding.

This one looks adorable but has a terrible name.
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2016-03-19 at 09:29 AM.

Deleted
    Nearly done with Jotho. I forgot how many trade- evolutions it had... Steelix,Slowking,Scizor,Kingdra,Politoed,Porygon2. Other mon's i still need are:

Bayleef,Meganium (Got a chikorita, so just need to breed+evolve)
    Quillava,Typhlotion (Got Cyndaquil)
    Crobat (happyness)
    Bellossom (need to find 2 sunstones)
    Sunflora (need to find 2 sunstones)
    Espeon (happyness)
    Pupitar,Tyranitar (Have the Larvitar)
    Blissey (happyness)

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    That looks like a Digimon.

I'm very close to the end of the pokedex in ORAS. Major & huge thanks to Lahis for his help! Made things a ton easier, and gifted me time outside of the burning pools of hell that is the GTS (Note: it actually is ok if you're depositing and not seeking stuff, if you're doing it for pokedex).

Again major thanks. I'm currently at 708/721 and just need to evolve 15 mons.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    I'm very close to the end of the pokedex in ORAS. Major & huge thanks to Lahis for his help! Made things a ton easier, and gifted me time outside of the burning pools of hell that is the GTS (Note: it actually is ok if you're depositing and not seeking stuff, if you're doing it for pokedex).

Again major thanks. I'm currently at 708/721 and just need to evolve 15 mons.
    Nice one All in all im at 420/708 (Kanto and almost jotho done, and then randoms from 3-6)

Quote Originally Posted by Dotmore View Post
    Nice one All in all im at 420/708 (Kanto and almost jotho done, and then randoms from 3-6)
    If you need any help, write here or PM me. Will be able to breed anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Soooo many Tms:

Don't sweat the details!!!

Deleted
    Hey guys just curious if you'll indulge me; do you/will you pick the new games based on the titles or the box legendaries? Or do you just always buy both?

AND! Do you pick starters based on appearance, type, or a mix?

Just asking because with just the info we have now, which is basically just the titles of Sun and Moon, between me and my fiance I am getting Sun and he is getting Moon just off the titles because we have to get the opposites to trade with each other =p

I am also going to just be going for whatever water starter we get to pick because they've been good to me, unless when we see them and the grass is too cute to resist =p

Quote Originally Posted by Amber Lemur View Post
    Hey guys just curious if you'll indulge me; do you/will you pick the new games based on the titles or the box legendaries? Or do you just always buy both?

Just asking because with just the info we have now, which is basically just the titles of Sun and Moon, between me and my fiance I am getting Sun and he is getting Moon just off the titles because we have to get the opposites to trade with each other =p

I am also going to just be going for whatever water starter we get to pick because they've been good to me, unless when we see them and the grass is too cute to resist =p
    a) I always pick my version only based on the cover legendary.

b) I always pick my starter based purely on appearance.

And these are especially true when a new gen comes up. It's such a nice experience.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    a) I always pick my version only based on the cover legendary.

b) I always pick my starter based purely on appearance.

And these are especially true when a new gen comes up. It's such a nice experience.

I'm trying to go into these new ones as blind as possible, I'm waiting for the mag leaks next month which more (more than likely) show us the starters and or legendaries which are unavoidable. I want to try to not see what the starters evolve into so I can be really surprised, will just have to avoid Serebii.net for the rest of the year after next month hehe

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Amber Lemur View Post

Depends on who's on the cover

Either water or fire. Almost never go with Grass. (usually i pick whichever gives me the hardest time at the first gym, Charmander in Kanto for example)