Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathcries View Post
    It's just a business who gives other people money to push their agenda. That's all a government is. If you don't like a group who can succeed on their own give others money to a business who's failed.

That's bullshit, and that's what you're pushing for.

- - - Updated - - -

Goldman Sachs have given more money to the democratic party. https://www.opensecrets.org/orgs/list.php

Just sayin.
    wait, you think the Dems are left wingers?
    really?
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    this thread will go as well as the last one

/popcorn
    /grabs it from you

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    this thread will go as well as the last one

/popcorn
    I hate parasites. They tend to ruin things. This site is chaulk full of them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    /grabs it from you
    /shares
    /makes more

- - - Updated - - -

I hate parasites. They tend to ruin things. This site is chaulk full of them.
    When you gonna get some pesticide then?

It's just a business who gives other people money to push their agenda. That's all a government is. If you don't like a group who can succeed on their own give others money to a business who's failed.

That's bullshit, and that's what you're pushing for.

- - - Updated - - -

Goldman Sachs have given more money to the democratic party. https://www.opensecrets.org/orgs/list.php

Just sayin.
    The person i quoted stated that most technological breakthrough comes from "right wing economics" when in reality, groups which are developing technological breakthroughs are usually receiving large amounts of funding from the government. In "Right wing economics", the government wouldn't be able to give out large amounts of money to help fund these groups, meaning his post was wrong. What you replied with had nothing to do with the topic at hand.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the real reason is the right-hand rule.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right-hand_rule
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Just sayin.

More money then what the Koch brothers gave to the republican party.
    Yup! Not sure what their donations to a centrist party has to do with the point though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mmomaths View Post
    The more left wingers i see post here, the more i realise why they will never win.

Quite simply put the vast majority of workers are low paid private sector workers.

These ordinary people, the taxpayer, wholely funds, through taxes, the public sector workforce.

When the Left Wing starts to get some power, they push for salary increases (through unions and strikes) and for more public sector numbers.

Well, guess what. When taxes start to rise and low paid private sector worker has to perform 2 jobs to pay the bills and they see the Left Wing spunk all the money away on welfare and immigrants whilst receiving high salaries themselves, the Right Wing goes on a rampage.

Do you Left Wingers not understand where your salary comes from, because some of the idiotic posts i see on here suggests not.

If you are a Left Winger and are interested in self preservation, the very first thing NOT to do is bite the hand that feeds you.

The ONLY way the Left Wing can be strong is through an economy with a strong private sector that creates enough wealth to pay for a strong public sector.

Back in cavemen days, the private sector came first. Man hunted. Council came second.

Please folks, try to remember that
    You are assuming that the left wing is made up of rational individuals.

The left wing are quite happy to strike to the point that their employer goes bankrupt...and then protest/riot afterwards for being laid off.

Elaborate.

The right wing globally is currently picking up the pieces from Left Wing failings.

Greece, America.....

Trump.....
    Trump is only winning among his own kind. There aren't enough uneducated, white racist's in America to give him a win in the general election. Among the Republicans, sure...but not the country as a whole.

Elaborate.

The right wing globally is currently picking up the pieces from Left Wing failings.

Greece, America.....

Trump.....
    Here are some things the right wing supported:

-Slavery
    -Segregation
    -No gay marriage
    -Anti sodomy laws
    -Anti miscegenation laws

That's not a very good track record considering how many of those things have been overturned or are in the process of being overturned. But, you know, left wing can't win or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zolascius View Post
    Tedium is a key facet of how RPGs work.
    Normies are the enemy, make no mistake. However, this is a more insidious force at play. One that would see us gamers put to the sword. They are the anti-gamers (quoted poster is an example), and they must be stopped at all costs.

People are not working 2 jobs in America because of taxes.

If a person who pushed a cart at walmart was paid as much as I did (Automation engineer) I'd quit my job and become a walmart greeter. People like you want to take ambition and success away because you fucking failed in life.
    Sure, we'll take the ambition away from people who had a lifelong dream and aspiration of making $21,000 a year, because now they can get that making minimum wage if we increased minimum wage to $10.10 an hour!

Anybody with any semblance of ambition is still going to be motivated to make more than that paltry sum. If you lose your ambition and success because now you can make $21,000 a year as a walmart greeter, then consider that you may be the fucking failure at life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quite simply put the vast majority of workers are low paid private sector workers.

These ordinary people, the taxpayer, wholely funds, through taxes, the public sector workforce.
    These are Trump people OP.

The left wing have the poor and minorities. Maybe some women too.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

>These ordinary people, the taxpayer, wholely funds, through taxes, the public sector workforce.

Um.... not close. Federally, only the top half pay any net taxes. (Payroll goes to medicare / SS).

The top 10% pay 70% of federal taxes.

The ordinary people, working class, aren't funding anything at the federal level.

Didn't we have another triumphalist thread in which it was demonstrated that the right always loses or something?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolioe View Post
    Government funded research groups and institutions are not exactly right wing my friend.
    Government funded..........

.........tax payer funded.

Also, NASA. Think you'll find American space advancement is virtually all private sector now.

Also, NASA. Think you'll find American space advancement is virtually all private sector now.
    Would probably be easier to tell what the fuck you're talking about it you reliably posted in full sentences. Possibly.

10+ Year Old Account

explains why NASA hardly does anything.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nextormento View Post
    Didn't we have another triumphalist thread in which it was demonstrated that the right always loses or something?
    No.

We have MMO-C.

A forum dedicated to the small amount of SJW's who shout and scream and when proven wrong, kick and ban everyone else until all that remains is a single point of view.

A global minority view in case you didn't notice.

Private industry contracted by the government.

Trying to argue that SpaceX would exist without government involvement is like trying to argue the arms industry in America would exist without a massive military budget.