Thread: Pokemon, Part 2

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    I tried my best:

High five for trying! Looks good in all honesty.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by Gracin View Post
    I hope that the starter types are changed up from the traditional grass/fire/water trinity. I don't even care what they are changed to. Of course, I'm not sure how Khaz will ever make it through if there is no grass starter.
    I don't care if they stay with the traditional grass/fire/water, I would be kinda disappointed if they go away from this...
    but give them ALL a second type. I don't care if they go the XY route or like they guys from Sage went with double weakness against the rival.
    long shot: but it would be kinda interesting if they all got the same second type. for example dragon or fighting ...

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    High five for trying! Looks good in all honesty.
    o/

5 sloppy minutes with paint xD

just googled and someone already did it....

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't sweat the details!!!

is that from a hack?

my team well gotta have water pokemon aswell so number 1 would be blastoise 2. alakazam 3 machamp 4 steelix 5 would be vaporeon and finally number 6 pidgeot
    mr pickles

Quote Originally Posted by Amber Lemur View Post
    Hey guys just curious if you'll indulge me; do you/will you pick the new games based on the titles or the box legendaries? Or do you just always buy both?

AND! Do you pick starters based on appearance, type, or a mix?

Just asking because with just the info we have now, which is basically just the titles of Sun and Moon, between me and my fiance I am getting Sun and he is getting Moon just off the titles because we have to get the opposites to trade with each other =p

I am also going to just be going for whatever water starter we get to pick because they've been good to me, unless when we see them and the grass is too cute to resist =p
    I usually check the legendaries and whichever's design I like more I go for it ;p Which usually means the legend I get is the weaker one. Regarding the starters, most often I pick fire one because well... fire is the way baby! I think only in original Sapphire I chose water starter for whichever reason.

And Sun or Moon? I've been thinking about it lately, still hasn't decided. Need more info for that. Might get both versions though at some point...

10+ Year Old Account
    Randomly, though I'm not nearly a big fan as others are in this thread. If I buy one of the new games, I might just base it off the fact I like Celestia over Luna (sorry). Or that I have Solrock right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Randomly, though I'm not nearly a big fan as others are in this thread. If I buy one of the new games, I might just base it off the fact I like Celestia over Luna (sorry). Or that I have Solrock right now.
    Im in the same boat when talking about pokemon go. The more I hear about it though, the worse it sounds.

Been playing pokken tournament. Pretty fun game.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

15+ Year Old Account

Almost a healthy mix of every generation. Ninetales is my favourite pokemon (shiny even more). While Arcanine is a close second, I left it out as I wanted a balanced team. Also, obligated starter: this one is my favourite starter evolution line, while Grovyle, Quillava, Dewott and Chespin complete my top 5 starters with Wartortle.

My favourite area would be Hoenn, which is funny as none of the pokemon from that generation are in my top 10 (though the top 25 has quite some in there).
    Last edited by Taurenburger; 2016-03-21 at 10:51 AM.
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)

Deleted
    I gotta say Flametalon is one, if not my only favorite pokemon from Gen 6

10+ Year Old Account
    I like a lot of Gen 6 pokemon tbh. Chesnaught. Dragalge, Aurorus. Theres some beatiful designs

No not you get out of here

Thats better, now if only you werent so unviable
    Last edited by Ðemonhuntr; 2016-03-21 at 12:29 PM.

Hey guys just curious if you'll indulge me; do you/will you pick the new games based on the titles or the box legendaries? Or do you just always buy both?
    Usually off of the legendaries, though in cases like Black & White I may pick depending on which ideology I wish to align myself with RP wise.

AND! Do you pick starters based on appearance, type, or a mix?
    Appearance.

Just asking because with just the info we have now, which is basically just the titles of Sun and Moon, between me and my fiance
    Congratulations!

Deleted
    When chaining with Dexnav (ORAS) and when the pokemon can't be found, does moving (to another area) while not encounting any other pokemon (repel) keep the chain intact?

Playing W2 for the first time as I had to miss gen 5. Game has been spectacular.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Deleted
    Need someone to help me evolve Trade mons. Preferably now. (Steelix,Porygon2,Scizor,Slowking,Politoed and Kingdra)

Glitch killed it again:

Deleted
    Still in need of help

Quote Originally Posted by Dotmore View Post
    Need someone to help me evolve Trade mons. Preferably now. (Steelix,Porygon2,Scizor,Slowking,Politoed and Kingdra)

Quote Originally Posted by Dotmore View Post
    Still in need of help
    I can help you! Will add your FC and post mine soon.

- - - Updated - - -

1435-4739-8696

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    I can help you! Will add your FC and post mine soon.

- - - Updated - - -

1435-4739-8696
    thanks ^^