Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    Sylvanas is pure trash now.

The new ult is useless af.

Sure you can CM someone but you can't move while doing so. It's only good for catching running foes etc... but even then you're better of with aoe silence + damage.
    ? It's situationally powerful. Ambush with your allies in a brush, and pop MC and make a squishy run into your team. Perfect for maps like Blackheart(or whatever the pirate map is) where people love to run off and try to turn in coins in small groups of 1-3.

The important factor is the cooldown on this spell, if it's anywhere near 60 seconds and below, it's going to be a lot better than Wailing Arrow for maps where it's all about catching out and killing people before major objectives.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

10+ Year Old Account
    Sylvanas is pure trash now.

The new ult is useless af.

Sure you can CM someone but you can't move while doing so. It's only good for catching running foes etc... but even then you're better of with aoe silence + damage.
    I disagree. The attack speed reduction to her wailing arrow is stupid and unnecessary, but she really isn't trash. The wave clear is still decent (not OP like before but better than most) depending on spec and Mind Control is awesome. The range is huge so you can grab their support and run them right into the middle of your team. Imagine using this on a Lt. Morales, or a damage with no escape like Greymane. It's obviously situational and won't always be a good pick, but it's infinity better than possession.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

The idea that you can make a hero trash by replacing an ulti nobody ever took with a situationally powerful one...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

...the idea that they nerfed all of her talents made her trash. @Mormolyce

This ult is garbage. You want to embush someone ? shoot an arrow on them so they get damaged and silence => your team can follow up easily for the kill.

Homophobia is so gay.

KT got butchered again, I hope this is the last one.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ballistic View Post
    KT got butchered again, I hope this is the last one.
    Show me on this KT doll where The Butcher touched you.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Show me on this KT doll where The Butcher touched you.
    Are we fucking 5 now ? grow up idiot.

Infracted
    Last edited by Nerraw; 2016-03-22 at 03:01 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ballistic View Post
    Are we fucking 5 now ? grow up idiot.
    It was a joke now, you can't take one? Chill out dude.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Kael and Gall right now is the only hero with only 21 talents to choose from, We can exclude Gall because he dish so much amount of dmg and literally unstoppable, most of heroes have between 24-27 talents. KT stays with less variety, very situational talents (if it hits hero something happen, if it hits 2 heroes together another something happen).

Biggest nerf to Kael right now is this Mana Addict/ Arcane Barrier combo, to reach 25 stacks takes time I usually hunt for globes on Live servers I even chase almost cleared merc camps to get the globe, usually I reach 25 stacks between lvl 13-15 depends on the difficulty of the opponents and as far I remember my highest record of stacks was 38. So according to these changes I can't shield myself only once per match...really ?!!!

Talents like Sun King's Fury makes me laugh, when did you ever see an auto attack KT? and even this talent is another situational one, usually lvl 16 for any hero is a turning point, KT had that at lvl 13 (chain bomb) but the new set of lvl 16 talents are crap except Twin Spheres and I think it's mandatory.

Removing teleport at 20 ? really ?!!

The whole changes is like Blizz saying Pls die in silence.
    Last edited by Ballistic; 2016-03-22 at 07:49 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    ...the idea that they nerfed all of her talents made her trash. @Mormolyce

This ult is garbage. You want to embush someone ? shoot an arrow on them so they get damaged and silence => your team can follow up easily for the kill.
    Yeah silence that Raynor/Falstad/Butcher/Valla/Kharazim instead of walking them into your team's waiting slaughter, that will always work out better right?
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

I'm actually concerned about it being TOO good.

Wait in bush, MC unsuspecting fool into waiting trap...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    What they have done to Illidan, Jaina and Kael'Thas?! I ask what they have done!

Illidan have better option for surv with shadow shield and they remove it? Same for Vampiric Assault? He is now an paper Assasin such Miss Fortune in LoL.

xD

okay guys, i thank you in advance for the free wins

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Igi View Post
    Amazing changes, although gazlowe doesn't seem buffed at all. I also expected Rexxar, Tassadar, Brightwing, Tyrael buffs and perhaps baseline zealot charge.
    Both Tassadar and Tyrael are very good, people just don't know how to play them.

Quote Originally Posted by XamFTW View Post
    Both Tassadar and Tyrael are very good, people just don't know how to play them.
    tyrael is great, i main a tyrael, but it just feels like he's growing increasingly out of date with each new hero and their abilities.

10+ Year Old Account
    I played a game on the PTR before going to bed last night. One thing I noticed was that Sylvanas' new ulti in fact interrupts other people's ultimates, especially if it is a channeling one. I think this new ulti will be really, really powerful, since the way it forces the enemy to walk wherever she wants you to will be either really deadly or prevent you from ganking/chasing.

Just to give an example of what she now can do, she can pretty much cancel Zeratul's Shadow Assault the moment she sees him, which leaves him open to be ganked himself. Melee Heroes especially are going to have a painful time having to deal with this ultimate.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Waaldo View Post
    I disagree. The attack speed reduction to her wailing arrow is stupid and unnecessary, but she really isn't trash. The wave clear is still decent (not OP like before but better than most) depending on spec and Mind Control is awesome. The range is huge so you can grab their support and run them right into the middle of your team. Imagine using this on a Lt. Morales, or a damage with no escape like Greymane. It's obviously situational and won't always be a good pick, but it's infinity better than possession.
    It also helps that they made Possession a lvl 7 talent instead while at the same time making it weaker. Possession makes a lot more sense now at least.

10+ Year Old Account
    First impressions video of Dehaka from Squadron: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLcw2ylGSBI

You also see Sylvanas new ult in action as well as Tychus and Kael.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    I think it has its place, much better than the old one at least.

I like the new aram map. Blizzard did well with it. I wish they just made it a que tbh.
    If it was in the que, blizzard would have had to put more effort into it then they did. As it stands, certain heroes are near-useless (Abathur, TLV), with others being extremely powerful (Cho'Gall, Murky).
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

I really hate what they doing to Sylvanas. Most of her talent rows are not that well design. For example, row one is too passive that you forget that you pick a talent.
    early game is gone with her and most of her damage is depend on an auto aim move which you have limited control over. Mind control is a 70 sec cooldwon and you open to attack during the cast, so I don't see it being that reliable.

Added Butcher changes. Worth noting there appear to be many things missing from the official notes.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh