Page 57 of 106 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    We also have 30+ dead innocent bystanders, who's family are told that everything is fine and there's nothing to worry about, and that they shouldn't be mad.
    You know, I'm pretty certain nobody is telling them that. You're being very disrespectful.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Deleted
    Its time for people to open their eyes. Islam is bad. It should be wiped out.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2016-03-22 at 06:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MissMin View Post
    So sad and upset to hear about this. The way the media paints things, makes it feel like we are living in super dangerous times.
    And as long as you think that, you'll keep turning to the media for more information, generating more revenue for them.

Sad thing is, I do it, too. If terrorists wouldn't get this kind of attention, they'd be out of a job.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    Do you think the cops should let the terrorists go here, to avoid any further problems.... or let them off lightly?
    Bad Troll is bad.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Deleted
    Do you think the cops should let the terrorists go here, to avoid any further problems.... or let them off lightly?
    no of course not but i don't know what he expected. its normal that there is panic if large amounts of heavily armed policemen are deployed....

Quote Originally Posted by damajin View Post
    Well at some point you do have to decide, this attempting to hold back stuff doesn't work. Of course that implies that many people in power want this to stop, which is false. The general citizens of the West are fucking sick of it though, as we're the ones who actually have to be worried about these types of attacks. Behind their gates and walls and protected by armed security the powerbrokers never have to actually worry about being a victim of this shit.
    Your chance of being killed in a terrorist attack are negligible at best. If you think it's fine to nuke or bomb millions because ISIS has successfully caused you to shit your pants over something that will almost surely never happen to you, then you need to re-evaluate your ability to assess risks.

Genocide is simply not an option. Anyone who even thinks we should consider it needs to be slapped. And given a free box of diapers, because of all the pants-shitting that terrorism is causing them to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    Amusing. "Let's wait and get details" and then you state the detail of increasing border security lol. But of course your real point is dropping bombs becasue we have no choice. We always have a choice. And exactly where are you going to drop the bombs? Belarus? Belgium? France?
    I'm purely speculating here lol, it appears that you're angry that the terrorists may get punished for the attack but I think it only makes sense, given that 30+ people have died. As for bombs, I'm talking about in the muslim nations which harbor these terrorists of course. So if you think border security will make things worse, will letting more muslims in to the country prevent this type of problem? If so, how?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dotmore View Post
    Islam is bad so we should commit evil to fix that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Masakrator666 View Post
    Religion of peace...
    Can you elaborate on what you mean please because it sure seems like you're religion bashing to me..

Quote Originally Posted by Dotmore View Post
    I keep hearing this. And I keep wondering if you know what you're talking about. But then again, just give us the green light and Germany can fire up the ovens again. No problem, we're good at this. 6 millions while the whole world opposed us, watch us gas a billion with your support.

Is that... REALLY what you want? If not, how about you stop with those polemics?

(FYI: If this post disgusts you, good. It should. That's the point. Think carefully about what you're asking for.)

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    Bad Troll is bad.
    Pangean you've contributed nothing to the conversation, yet accuse others of trolling when you can't come up with responses lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's always a bit amazing to me that the Islamists are happy to take this dangerous beast (the West) who is otherwise happy to leave them alone to do their thing, and pokes them repeatedly with a needle to see if they can wake us up. They're never going to do any real systemic damage, but they're going to make damned sure that the West does a shit ton of systemic damage to them.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    We have 60 depressing pages of people who are scared shitless.
    There is nothing to be scared of, all they can pull of is small scale attacks with suicide bombers directed at civilians. You never see them attack any military people as they are pussies only going after easy targets. So no. Just a shame they can't form up all manpower in one large attack so that we can easily crush them all.

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    It's always a bit amazing to me that the Islamists are happy to take this dangerous beast (the West) who is otherwise happy to leave them alone to do their thing, and pokes them repeatedly with a needle to see if they can wake us up. They're never going to do any real systemic damage, but they're going to make damned sure that the West does a shit ton of systemic damage to them.
    It is about ideals, the west represents something these fanatics despise and want it gone, but they don't have the power to do it by conventional means so they rely on such tactics. If they could take the West head on they would. That is the thing about fanatics, they can't be reasoned with and it is almost impossible to stop them.

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    They're like the younger sibling that knows just how to get under the older one's skin. If that older sibling retaliates in any way though, he'll be the one getting the punishment.

The only problem is that the younger sibling answers to no one.
    You're not to think you are anything special. You're not to think you are as good as we are. You're not to think you are smarter than we are. You're not to convince yourself that you are better than we are. You're not to think you know more than we do. You're not to think you are more important than we are. You're not to think you are good at anything. You're not to laugh at us. You're not to think anyone cares about you. You're not to think you can teach us anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    3 people guys.
    A religion of 1.6 billion +

Please use common sense. These misguided few do not represent the religion as a whole. Europe really needs to look into why they are being targeted like this. Look at the underlying causes. Also really need to look at how these guys are getting weapons and explosives.

Fear and panic does nothing good.

Deleted
    Islam is the religion of peace.

The constant killing of innocent civilians by muslims is just a fluke.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm purely speculating here lol, it appears that you're angry that the terrorists may get punished for the attack but I think it only makes sense, given that 30+ people have died. As for bombs, I'm talking about in the muslim nations which harbor these terrorists of course. So if you think border security will make things worse, will letting more muslims in to the country prevent this type of problem? If so, how?
    Yeah your trolling is pretty pathetic.

Muslim nations like France and Belgium where they were from and lived in the Paris attack and Belarus apparently from the latest attack? Do you even understand what's going on here or are you to wrapped up in your simplistic lets bomb shit? And I note I said nothing critical of the strengthening border security. But that didn't stop you from implying I favored weakening border security. If you can't argue honestly why bother?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    3 people guys.

Please use common sense. These misguided few do not represent the religion as a whole. Europe really needs to look into why they are being targeted like this. Look at the underlying causes. Also really need to look at how these guys are getting weapons and explosives.

Just want to throw out the fact that when someone blows themselves up killing 30 people, it's acceptable to use stronger wording than "misguided."
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    3 people guys.

It's my firm believe that Europe is simply the most convenient targets. Those goatherders don't have the means to attack the US and the Americans are notoriously paranoid these days, so even if they had the logistics, they would probably not get very far with it. I don't think there is a deeper cause than simple convenience.