Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Parrot View Post
    Isn't Tradu a bot now? Haven't seen her/him in ages. Also, I told that dumb lizard that a tree would get him.

Also...things aren't looking too good for my aunt who suffered a massive heart attack (the Broken Heart one)...was told yesterday that she had swelling on the brain (due to lack of oxygen and not sure on part of being shocked about 6 times), so today the doctors scanned her and now I've been told by my mother that the news is bad.

Me: "How bad is it?"
    Mother: "Bad..."
    Me: "How baad exactly?"
    Mother "Bad."

In other words, having experienced this line of dialogue with my Dad's father who had cancer...His last few days weren't pretty...I say not long.

Sorry, felt the need to vent.
    /takes a shot
    ya good homie

Deleted
    Isn't Tradu a bot now? Haven't seen her/him in ages. Also, I told that dumb lizard that a tree would get him.

Also...things aren't looking too good for my aunt who suffered a massive heart attack (the Broken Heart one)...was told yesterday that she had swelling on the brain (due to lack of oxygen and not sure on part of being shocked about 6 times), so today the doctors scanned her and now I've been told by my mother that the news is bad.

Mother "Bad."

In other words, having experienced this line of dialogue with my Dad's father who had cancer...His last few days weren't pretty...I say not long.

Shit dude, sorry to hear that. A buddy of mine has a brain tumour and was given a year to live like 4 years ago, he fought it for so long but the last week he has not even got out of bed. Its terrible how such bad things happen to the nicest people.

I'm sorry to hear that Parrot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Parents just got home from seeing Sharon (Family Friend/aunt) Severe Brain damage from the lack of oxygen when she had the heart attack...Doug (her husband) and I'm sure Sharon's sister are trying to figure out whether or not to take her off the ventilator.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Did your aunt have any written statements about this stuff? My Dad recently sat me down and told me he wants me to tell the docs to pull the plug if anything like that happens to him.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Did your aunt have any written statements about this stuff? My Dad recently sat me down and told me he wants me to tell the docs to pull the plug if anything like that happens to him.
    I'm not sure. Maybe left something for her Husband and her relatives.

As for my family...not sure, but a big part of me just isn't a people person, so this isn't affecting me at all, even during the time when my Dad's father health deteriorated in front of me in less than 2 to 3 days before he died.

Dunno why. I grew up with their first son, Steven but when Andrew was born, that's when my respect for them slowly diminished over time. Mainly I can recall how much of an ass Andrew was when he growing up. They never could control him or discipline him. (Hell, I have no idea how old he is now, but Steven is at least my age 32). It just wasn't also Andrew though...Doug usually lacked the mind to figure out how to do shit on his own and when usually trying on his own to fix the problem, it usually becomes worse.

Such as trying to weasel my sister for free Attorney guidance (she's the attorney of our family) for either something that involved his business work or the time Andrew was involved in a car accident. My sister took the case, but for some reason, Doug repeatedly interfered with the case which pissed my sister off. I just know random snippets, my sister would not tell me anything about Andrew's case.

Also making Sharon take care of his elderly mother.

I don't know...when it gets to the point where your constantly shoving your undisciplined child on us (my sister and I) just so you can hang out and badger my parents for unknown hours so you don't have to, I tend to tune you out.

Kind of went for my Dad's father...constanlty smoking in front of us (yay for 2nd hand smoke) and saying the word *pardon my french* Nigger and treating his wife like a maid, I kind of also tuned him out.

I talked to them, yeah; but caring for them. Not so much.

Bah, massive wall of text. Still venting because I know this will be a pain for my parents.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ElWrZry.png[IMG]

I got "Dick Hentai fanfics"

I guess I'm into peepers now
    "Anal booty gay"
    Well okay then..

Deleted
    anal booty seal

and im sorry parrot

Deleted
    Seal Pokemon Hentai ...well at least i'm in a good thread for starters! Canadians and Pokemon are abundant!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heh View Post
    Seal Pokemon Hentai ...well at least i'm in a good place for starters!
    And there probably is hentai of the seal pokemons..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    And there probably is hentai of the seal pokemons..
    I don't want to go to on rule34 D:

Mother "Bad."

Damn *hugs* No need to feel sorry, that is a perfectly reasonable venting reason!

10+ Year Old Account

Booty, fanfic and seal.

Whut?

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    All these sealfuckers. They are for clubbing, not screwing!

10+ Year Old Account
    Also, just got my cast off.. Yay!

Anal Seal Enema

Also, just got my cast off.. Yay!
    Congrats on being able to touch yourself inappropriately with that hand again.
    What to do if you find yourself stuck in a crack in the ground underneath a giant boulder you can’t move, with no hope of rescue. Consider how lucky you are that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn’t been good to you so far, which given your current circumstances seems more likely, consider how lucky you are that it won’t be troubling you much longer.

– Douglas Adams, The Original Hitchhiker Radio Scripts

10+ Year Old Account

Booty, beauty, and hotdick. Hm.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kjanaprik View Post
    Anal Seal Enema

Congrats on being able to touch yourself inappropriately with that hand again.
    I mean.. You made an actual sentence. You win.

And it's my left hand.. Don't even use it.. But it does mean I can type rather quickly again. About twice as fast as with it on.

Huh, weird. It must've bugged out for you since you don't like any of those things.

Don't worry though, I got a spare, try this one instead:

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/RQkd9ib.png[IMG]
    Anna Anna Anna ?

I mean, Anna was my teacher in 4.th grade, but I didn't really care for her.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean.. You made an actual sentence. You win.

And it's my left hand.. Don't even use it.. But it does mean I can type rather quickly again. About twice as fast as with it on.
    Maybe I thought you were into kinky shit, like playing with your prostate using your left while tugging your pecker with the right.
    What to do if you find yourself stuck in a crack in the ground underneath a giant boulder you can’t move, with no hope of rescue. Consider how lucky you are that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn’t been good to you so far, which given your current circumstances seems more likely, consider how lucky you are that it won’t be troubling you much longer.

– Douglas Adams, The Original Hitchhiker Radio Scripts

10+ Year Old Account
    Huh, weird. It must've bugged out for you since you don't like any of those things.

Don't worry though, I got a spare, try this one instead:

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/RQkd9ib.png[IMG]
    Hanna Hanna Hanna
    Quote Originally Posted by Kjanaprik View Post
    Maybe I thought you were into kinky shit, like playing with your prostate using your left while tugging your pecker with the right.
    Naah.. I'm not THAT fucked up that I touch my penis!