Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    What I find most hilarious is the establishment Republicans and the Republican media machine have been stoking the anti-government fires for a while now and are absolutely baffled that they are the ones getting burned. Once you get elected you are no longer trustworthy to be the president of the united states, ohh look a squirrel on a business mans head! I'll vote for that!
    I share your perplexion. Not a word. Whatever. They've been working for years to paint government as incompetent. Let's see some real government incompetence.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some of my friends think Trump is going to lower spending or cut it, however

Trump Plans To Outspend Hillary

http://www.ronpaullibertyreport.com/...tspend-hillary

Donald Trump and Ted Cruz are touting policies that would boost public spending by hundreds of billions of dollars even as they vow on the campaign trail to slash the size of government, according to new estimates, says the Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget.

They would increase spending by even more than Hillary Clinton.

“It’s a bit of a shocker. In this election there are a lot of shocking things,” said Maya MacGuineas, president of the CRFB. “We are talking about an expansion of government by this amount at a time when public debt is already so high.”

Cruz would be the biggest spender.

Over ten years Cruz would boost spending by 6 per cent to an average of $5.4tn a year — equal to 23.4 per cent of gross domestic product — from $5.1tn under current law.

Trump would raise spending by 3-4 per cent to an average of $5.3tn per year.

Cruz’s spending is a result of his proposed outlays on defense. Trump’s numbers are pushed up by an expensive proposal to expand healthcare for military veterans.

Hillary Clinton, has announced plans that would boost annual spending by 2 per cent to $5.2tn or 22.5 per cent of GDP.

Quote Originally Posted by Shanknasty View Post
    The liberal media stole this phrase from Rush Limbaugh. He uses it to refer to a vast majority of democrats.
    Rush Limbaugh claimed the phrase "stupid?" You're going to have to explain.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    I think that Trump saying he could shoot someone in the face and still get elected pretty much shows you that he has the most low information voters. They don't care about his stance on anything as they have made their mind up and nothing will change that. They use to say, "I'll be elected so long as they don't find me with a dead girl or a live boy in my bed." and Trump could shoot someone regardless of sexual orientation in his bed and they would still vote for him. They just don't care about anything like policies, experience or the self-control to not make references to your penis size during a presidential debate.
    People love Trump precisely because he can say outrageous things and get away with it - he's like a political superman, he's bulletproof. This doesn't mean they're low information - it means they're pissed off. His meteoric and bizarre rise has, and always will be, an anti-establishment populist movement. It's certainly not an anti-intellectual one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malachi256 View Post
    People love Trump precisely because he can say outrageous things and get away with it - he's like a political superman, he's bulletproof. This doesn't mean they're low information - it means they're pissed off. His meteoric and bizarre rise has, and always will be, an anti-establishment populist movement. It's certainly not an anti-intellectual one.
    And there is no one more anti establishment

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/62064629.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Detritivores View Post
    So anti-establishment. Yawnnnn.

Holy shit I'm quoting myself. Who do I think I am, Donald Trump?

10+ Year Old Account
    a classic
    /10

He's the last guy I would pick for the job, I'm just not impressed with the "hurr durr Trump supporters are dumb" argument.

10+ Year Old Account
    He's the last guy I would pick for the job, I'm just not impressed with the "hurr durr Trump supporters are dumb" argument.
    fuck it

we are running now

Genn/Malachi! Make MMO-Champ great again!

fuck it

we are running now

I want in! Can I at least be the Health Zsar or something?

10+ Year Old Account
    I want in! Can I at least be the Health Zsar or something?
    sec of defense.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grogo View Post
    As a Canadian and discussing this with other Canadians, many of us agree the mostly likely out come is that the GOP will be decimated due to establishment interference and a civil war happening right now in the GOP. The establishment realizes what a cluster-fuck of a candidate Trump has and the supporters (with their low information and willingness to also ignore all the red flags) that are causing major malfunctions in the party itself.

What this means in the end, the Democrats win by a huge landslide. The GOP members in the know realize this and not only does this mean it is a 'gimme' to the Democrats, they also realize the implications two years later when this will all be remembered again during the Congress races.
    But Hillary will be in jail, unless AG Lynch turns out to be a corrupt democratic puppet (here's to hoping she is not!), so Trump may win regardless
    “I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: ‘O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.’ And God granted it.” -- Voltaire

"He who awaits much can expect little" -- Gabriel Garcia Marquez

fuck it

we are running now

Let's build a firewall between OT and, well, every other sub-forum. They are all inferior, anyway. And rapists.

edit: hmmm an interesting 1000th post.

sec of defense.
    I'm in. So much ideas about defense here. You won't regret this Genn.

- - - Updated - - -

Let's build a firewall between OT and, well, every other sub-forum. They are all inferior, anyway. And rapists.

I'm sure some are good people.

>.>

10+ Year Old Account

perfect plan

- - - Updated - - -

I'm in. So much ideas about defense here. You won't regret this Genn.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sure some are good people.

>.>
    I regret nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Grogo View Post
    I guess this is the polite way to say "Stupid" right?
    Nope. It means they believe every thing he says. And never look up if what he says is true or not. And it looks like they have no desire to see more info. But to be honest as European i think that of 50% of the republican party.

I regret nothing
    Nice meme.

Greymane 2016 Make Gen-OT Great again!

I will defend you both from information and opponents of Greymane. Come at me bros.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice meme.

Greymane 2016 Make Gen-OT Great again!

I will defend you both from information and opponents of Greymane. Come at me bros.
    make this your sig and we are good

make this your sig and we are good
    Oh man so much technology. brb reading about how the internet works...

Quote Originally Posted by Scathbais View Post
    But Hillary will be in jail, unless AG Lynch turns out to be a corrupt democratic puppet (here's to hoping she is not!), so Trump may win regardless
    Millenials will decide this election and traditionally they are pro-gay marriage, pro-weed, pro-'free' college, pro-$15 min wage and they are 18-35 and the largest population of voters. They are typically democrat. Then you toss on all the minirities (sexual and racial) that the republicans have no interest in including in their party if not used as a convenient boogie man for the base and it is no wonder Bernie and Hillary are polling higher in the general election.

Unless something massive happens I don't see republicans winning this one.