Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dumathoinn View Post
    So a man that stab's another person deserves a fair trial?
    short answer: Yes. He may not deserve pity, but he deserves justice. Else what's the point in a judicial system at all if people just take the law into their own hands on a regular basis?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

New footage from another perspective
    http://www.ynet.co.il/articles/0,7340,L-4783047,00.html

in this one you can hear in hebrew people shouting "He's still moving!", "Shoot him, he might have an explosive charge!"

Deleted
    Bah the little terrorist scum probably didn't plan to survive anyway and if his blood god is correct he will have some virgins and all that jazz.

It's like taking out the trash noone thinks its fun but sometimes i has to be done. Like Notter said: Dead man can't trigger explosive.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    IDK.

On one hand you can't just execute a disarmed person. On the other hand I don't live in a part of the world that sometimes has people walk into crowded areas with explosives strapped to their bodies and blow themselves and other people into smithereens. It's pretty easy for me to see that shooting a disarmed person where I live to kill them is wrong. There? Not so much I suppose.

Wrong? Yes. However if I lived there I might behave the same way. Easy for us in Canada/U.S (generally) to sit on our perches because we don't have rockets being shot into our cities, or people running around with explosives everywhere (AT LEAST USUALLY!).

I'm no fan of how Israel generally treats Palestine either, but I'd be a fool to think that Palestinians are completely innocent in every regard either.

Quote Originally Posted by Notter View Post
    New footage from another perspective
    http://www.ynet.co.il/articles/0,7340,L-4783047,00.html

in this one you can hear in hebrew people shouting "He's still moving!", "Shoot him, he might have an explosive charge!"
    No matter how hard you try, this is an execution on spot. If they didn't check for explosive charges after decapacitating him, it's soldier's problem and a clear indication of lack of proper counter-terorrism training.

10+ Year Old Account
    The dude could have been rigged with explosives - not a new thing in these cases.

That said, it should not have happened. But then again it would not happen if the said piece of shit did no go out to stab people either.

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    Shooting stabbers without a trial isn't terrorism. It's not our definition of justice - but a crime was committed, then punished: not legally punished, but not against the innocent.
    Until he was found guilty by a judge, he is innocent. How suggesting that killing someone who must be considered innocent at that point doesn't go against the innocent is beyond me and quite sickening. You may not like it, since you are pro terrorism, but it's true.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Karon View Post
    Until he was found guilty by a judge, he is innocent. How suggesting that killing someone who must be considered innocent at that point doesn't go against the innocent is beyond me and quite sickening. You may not like it, since you are pro terrorism, but it's true.
    Not sure what little pills you swallow, but the job of security forces is to neutralize threats, not determine guilt. Mission accomplished. Now to judge if the assumption of threat was still justified in this case, is up to a court.

Uhh yeah, what 3rd world country do you live in where they don't?

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    The dude could have been rigged with explosives - not a new thing in these cases.

That said, it should not have happened. But then again it would not happen if the said piece of shit did no go out to stab people either.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_D...uicide_bombing

Lesson learned from this ^, and is the reason hand movement is usually met with a shot to the head.

Quote Originally Posted by dlhak View Post
    This probably is not going to make the news today but Israeli army which pretends to be a moral one continues to execute Palestinian stabbers before even arresting them, with no trial. It's just terrorism with a different name.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a6950021.html
    Fake
    no recoil, no muzzle flash, no smoke, no one flinched when the shot was fired

Ummmm, yes?
    Beta Club Brosquad

Deleted
    Native Americans resisting colonial occupation = terrorists
    French Resistance against Nazi occupation = terrorists
    Palestinians resisting Israeli occupation = terrorists

(sarcasm, obviously, before someone gets hugely offended thinking I'm serious)

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    No matter how hard you try, this is an execution on spot. If they didn't check for explosive charges after decapacitating him, it's soldier's problem and a clear indication of lack of proper counter-terorrism training.
    1. I didn't try anything. I gave you objective facts.

2. Getting a lecture about execution from a turkish....
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpzIB4G0PO0

Quote Originally Posted by dlhak View Post
    Palestinians are not ISIS, their revolt against occupation started 90 years ago ... ISIS was created less than 5 years ago. Be wise !
    And here I thought Israel was founded in 1948, but it was actually 1926!

Quote Originally Posted by Notter View Post
    1. I didn't try anything. I gave you objective facts.

2. Getting a lecture about execution from a turkish....
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpzIB4G0PO0
    Random video on internet with random commentary, must be true
    Last edited by Kuntantee; 2016-03-25 at 12:38 PM.

The video we are discussing in this thread is just a random video on the internet, must be true.

How convenient.

Even if that video would be fake turkey is hardly innocent, wasnt so long since they burned 150 kurds alive now was it, i remember it was all over the news and alot of protests after that. However blowing up civilians like the PKK is doing is not the answer though.
    Last edited by ParanoiD84; 2016-03-25 at 12:57 PM.

You would probably like Sharia. Want your hand? Don't steal. You want your head? Don't commit crimes.
    Sharia law has nothing to do with this. One of his colleagues was injured. If a family member or close friend would be stabbed and call for my help while i would have a gun, don't think i'm gonna shoot for the legs. Plus there is no point in asking questions as to why a palestinian is stabbing an israeli. It's like 1000 stabbings on the same motive, crap propaganda shoved in their heads, no on this stabbing we have to interrogate him and see why.

While i understand why palestinians do this, just imagine what would the world be if every person that feels that their country has been conquered goes out stabbing people. Taking Romania as an example, Hungarian minorities would stab people in Transilvania or i could go into Bulgaria and stab random people for taking a good part of our southern land or we could to into Moldavia and stab russians for stealing a part of Romania that's been with us for hundreds of years. Same can be said for almost every nation of Europe that lost land to other countries. Shit just changes, and not getting along with other people in the 21st century is just fucking bad.

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Even if that video would be fake turkey is hardly innocent, wasnt so long since they burned 150 kurds alive now was it, i remember it was all over the news and alot of protests after that. However blowing up civilians like the PKK is doing is not the answer though ,that i can agree on.
    I will believe that burned alive thing only when I see a proof and I haven't seen any. Considering the claim is coming from pro-PKK Kurds and their news outelts, I am inclined to believe it's utter bullshit.