Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Daerio View Post
    We live in an age of fear-mongering, and Republicans respond to fear above all else.

When GW Bush gets on the teleprompter and rants on about freedumb and terrorism, I see right through the bullshit.

When Republicans watch the same shit, they eat it up and present their remaining rights on a silver platter to be taken away and thrown in the trash, and scream about liberalism.
    Terrorist are actually coming to kill us. They proved it in Paris, Brussels, Turkey and on 9/11. It isn't "fear mongering" if it is really happening (just ask the families of the thousands of victims). I will not enable these terrorist like the left does. That blood is partially on your hands.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alydael View Post
    Terrorist are actually coming to kill us. They proved it in Paris, Brussels, Turkey and on 9/11. It isn't "fear mongering" if it is really happening (just ask the families of the thousands of victims). I will not enable these terrorist like the left does. That blood is partially on your hands.
    Oh my Gosh I just shit myself, a few dozen people died in a global population of six billion. If I live to be four million years old I might be killed by a terror attack.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think they're rising, just lashing out in desperation.

Do you think the people that died in Brussels and Paris consider it "fear mongering?" But go ahead, buzz word me....
    I thought appeals to emotion were a liberal tactic? What happened to the rational Republican party that existed when I was growing up?

Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    Actual causes of mortality are things like cancer.

You have more chance of being killed by your own fridge than terrorism. I don't know how people have becoming so fucking pathetic that they start running around like headless chicken when a muslim farts in Estonia or something, though it is probably a lot to do with the media.
    Are you claiming that we shouldn't worry about the people that died to terrorism because more people die to their own fridge? Please tell that to the families that lost someone.....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daerio View Post
    I thought appeals to emotion were a liberal tactic? What happened to the rational Republican party that existed when I was growing up?
    I am not a republican. To me both parties are phonies and thieves. I stand up for innocent people and I am tired of seeing innocent people die in these attacks. I don't want to see children blown up or have to be raised with no Mom or Dad. If I have to be a "jerk" (as characterised by the left) to do it, then so be it.

Are you claiming that we shouldn't worry about the people that died to terrorism because more people die to their own fridge? Please tell that to the families that lost someone.....
    Jesus Christ man, are you even going to do anything in this thread except appeal to emotion and rave about terrorism?

I think we may need a terrorism megathread.

Deleted
    You don't give a damn about the families that died except in that it fuels your vicarious paranoia and your desire to murder ragheads.

You also don't give a damn about the much greater number of families that are dieing from treatable diseases in hospitals because funds were diverted to the war on terror, where they have only made the problem worse.

Did you watched the video? It was so obvious that these guys were up to no good the way they rolled in. Any security officer in the vicinity should have went over to them immediately. If I was a security officer on duty, they would have never even got those bags out of the car. Call me a racist or a jerk if you want, but innocent lives are on the line.

I will be that "jerk" to save those lives.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you think the people that died in Brussels and Paris consider it "fear mongering?" But go ahead, buzz word me....
    Hindsight is 20/20. The only thing suspicious is that they are only wearing 1 glove. Otherwise being a foreigner pushing a baggage cart is the most unsuspicious thing I could think of happening at an international airport. 1/3 doesn't look "brown". 1/2 of the brown guys doesn't look "muslimy".

Also what should security have done? They used explosive vests. They would have detonated them at the first sign someone was on to them. This goes to the whole stupid "Shooting somebody = instant death" cliche that hollywood shovels. Shooting somebody doesn't instantly kill them. And really, we should just start shooting anybody who is missing a glove near a brown guy? Like honestly. There's absolutely nothing security could have done at that point.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    Hindsight is 20/20. The only thing suspicious is that they are only wearing 1 glove. Otherwise being a foreigner pushing a baggage cart is the most unsuspicious thing I could think of happening at an international airport. 1/3 doesn't look "brown". 1/2 of the brown guys doesn't look "muslimy".
    I believe al-quaeda had a conscious policy of recruiting white natives from european countries who had converted to Islam. Racial profiling can be worked around relatively easily, indeed it if it were enforced it would likely make society more vulnerable.

- - - Updated - - -

I stand up for innocent people and I am tired of seeing innocent people die in these attacks. I don't want to see children blown up or have to be raised with no Mom or Dad.
    Unless they are Muslims whose parents were killed in drone strikes, then they can go fuck themselves presumably.

Quote Originally Posted by iceberg265 View Post
    Drumpf is currently losing to Clinton by 12% in national polls and by 24% to Sanders.
    Clinton is not Left Wing. The center of US politics remains significantly to the Right of the EU average. Clinton is therefore Right Wing by EU standards.

Quote Originally Posted by vaeevictiss View Post
    here is an interesting look at it if you're wrong.

http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/at-...he-white-house
    "Lets go ahead and give Florida and Ohio to Trump". Yeah good way to get your article taken seriously take a humongous stretch and make it seem like its gonna be easy peasy lmao. I think Trump has a chance but the math is badly against him. It all comes down if enough minorities bother showing up to vote in the general. Even then Trump is losing women by like 30 points right now

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Altarion View Post
    Clinton is not Left Wing. The center of US politics remains significantly to the Right of the EU average. Clinton is therefore Right Wing by EU standards.
    Even Sanders is at best centre-left. He has been compared to progressive Republicans. Even if he won and managed to push through all his policies the US would most resemble the UK politically, not Cuba.

Quote Originally Posted by Trump View Post
    It seems as though the right wing has finally started to gain more traction in the world. I am constantly seeing articles in mainstream publications affirming this. It is happening in France, Germany, Belgium, Sweden, The Netherlands, and most definitely in the USA. It seems as though many good, hard working people have finally grown tired of being told what they can and cannot think, and that they are horrible, sub-humans if they do not believe in the agenda espoused by the left wing. I belive this increase is a direct backlash to the sanctimony and absolute demand for subjugation from the left side of the political spectrum.

I also believe that Donald Trump will be the next POTUS for this very reason. I also see Marine LePen, Geert Wilders, and Nigel Farage benefitting from this. As more people become aware of just how destructive left wing policies are, more and more people will embrace the common sense policies of the right wing.
    LOL.

Reading the topic title I came in expecting somebody expressing worry over all the right-wing sentiments popping up all over the place in the forn of certain political parties and your everyday YouTube commentators. Instead I get this load of delusional crap from one of those kind of people.

The left wing (social democrats, social liberals) have never told people what they can and cannot think. This is what the far-right does when they come to power, as the government of Poland is demonstrating, and what the Nazi and Fascist regime of the past has shown. All this so called left wing has done over the years is call a somebody who says racist things a racist. To critique generalizing and stereotyping comments. And not expressing themselves in generalizing or stereotyping ways, such as equating 1.6 billion people with Islamic terrorists that number in the hundreds of thousands across the world. Avoiding such ways of phrasing one selves the right-wing now call being "political correct", and now pride themselves in not being "politically correct". Which, of course, is dumb as fuck. And they somehow believe that they are the victims of some "establishment" that does not allow them to say what they want - while at they contradict themselves by repeatedly and loudly stating exactly what the fuck they want - no matter how generalizing, stereotyping, or even bigotry or racist, it may be. And as soon as they are criticized for expressing themselves in those terms, they are dismissing the criticism as their opponent being "politically correct". It's dumb as fuck and getting old fast. Hopefully it gets old before history repeats itself.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarc View Post
    The left wing (social democrats, social liberals) have never told people what they can and cannot think.
    At this point this is just an outright fabrication, it's made up. They stand behind the infringements in free speech, they support a law that is functionally not much different than blasphemy laws.

Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    Oh my Gosh I just shit myself, a few dozen people died in a global population of six billion. If I live to be four million years old I might be killed by a terror attack.
    It always starts with few dozen.

Because the right wing parties are fueling panic and fear about muslim extremists, which, while a problem, pose absolutely no threat to the Western world. They are a drop in the ocean. Please explain to me how a few hundred extremists are going to bring the EU to its knees.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarc View Post
    "SWEDEN YES!"
    that's cute, honey, but im still laughing at how your country slipping into chaos disproves your entire statement.
    here's hoping for your sake Putin invades tomorrow, its not like your armed forces are up to the task of stopping him.

heres a mindfuck for the thread:

post your definition of "right wing", then read everyone else's.
    broaden your mind a little.
    we are his...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzPuK1vib_c

Quote Originally Posted by Barael View Post
    This is like creationists trying to smear evolution by calling it a religion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post
    It actually started with 3000 on 9/11 and the attacks got proportionately less lethal.

Either way I'm more pre-occupied with actual significant causes of death then paranoid scaremongering.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post
    It started with 2000 in 2001. That number has dropped significantly. To quote Skroe from a different thread, the number of people who have died from auto-erotic asphyxiation in the last year is three times higher than those who have died from terrorist attacks.

By building ISIS up as this huge diabolical force of nature that will level all of Western society, you are doing exactly what they want you to do.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    It started with 2000 in 2001. That number has dropped significantly. To quote Skroe from a different thread, the number of people who have died from auto-erotic asphyxiation in the last year is three times higher than those who have died from terrorist attacks.

By building ISIS up as this huge diabolical force of nature that will level all of Western society, you are doing exactly what they want you to do.
    Agree though, the choice of Skroe's analogy is a bit odd....