Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Legion is terrible.

I played every aspect of Legion and the game is just plain terrible. No, its not "alpha is alpha" everything that is in alpha/beta will go live, but the functionally so not there yet. I am not about functionality but the game-play and the theme. its just crap. I prefer Pandaria over this.

I genuinely hope you're not serious.

You're flaming a product that isn't even (technically) in Beta yet, lol. You're allowed an opinion, but it's early days...

Well here's your reply I guess.

Why don't you elaborate what is terrible about it?

Thanks for your Well explained feedback

Bye

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Shmurda View Post
    I played every aspect of Legion and the game is just plain terrible. No, its not "alpha is alpha" everything that is in alpha/beta will go live, but the functionally so not there yet. I am not about functionality but the game-play and the theme. its just crap. I prefer Pandaria over this.
    We need you to write down some pointers why it is bad. Because a post like this is not exactly helping your cause in any way.

This guy is the best tester ever born. ( i doubt though he even has alpha access).

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Legion will have some pretty mean boss's - and those boss's according to lore, are pretty terrible people when it comes down to it, so yeah - I guess you could say Legion (codenamed LEG), is terrible..

10+ Year Old Account
    You actually "played" EVERY aspect of Legion? Interesting, you must work at Blizzard then if that's so. You must've played other (unannounced) features that aren't in the Alpha yet. Considering that the game is still in Alpha and most surely there will be even more content and features added during Beta.

My 2 cents.
    | i9 10850K | RTX 3080 Ti Aorus | Z490 Aorus Ultra G2 | Corsair 32GB DDR4 3600MHz | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB | Seagate BarraCuda 6TB | Corsair HX1000W Platinum | Cooler Master H500M

Well there you have it. You made your bashing post and you still feel depressed, empty and without purpose. Don't be afraid of life dude.

15+ Year Old Account
    I find it rather strange that people are expecting it to be great after the last 3 expansions. They're only going to continue to tinker to making it more accessible to every man and his dog with the added shite of new toys and pets.

Those shooting down the op because it is alpha really do have their heads in the sand. What we see if 90% of what we are going to get and live is only going to have bugs and balance ironed out.

Dont expect to much from this game series any more other then a nice cinematic to dupe you into something that will never be.

Quote Originally Posted by sys01 View Post
    You actually "played" EVERY aspect of Legion? Interesting, you must work at Blizzard then if that's so. You must've played other (unannounced) features that aren't in the Alpha yet. Considering that the game is still in Alpha and most surely there will be even more content and features added during Beta.

My 2 cents.
    No, he obviously has a time machine, since many of those aspects, being part of later patches, aren't even in a playable state yet.

That, or he's talking out of his waste excretion point.

10+ Year Old Account
    I cant even fathom this information right now, how can you possibly judge a product that isn't even in real stress testing yet. You haven't even seen the damn raids, what is wrong with these damn kids.

Warlock always and forever, Necromancer otherwise
    It is better to be feared than it is to be loved, if you cannot have both.

Smh. Just because he doesn't like the game doesn't mean he's bashing it. Many call WoD crap when it wasn't. There were more good aspects of it than negative. Can people not have an opinion thats opposite of yours?
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    I played every aspect of Legion
    That seems unlikely.

Quote Originally Posted by Tart View Post
    Those shooting down the op because it is alpha really do have their heads in the sand. What we see if 90% of what we are going to get and live is only going to have bugs and balance ironed out.
    The OP is being shot down because none of the end-game/max-level functionality is available yet for players, sans the dungeons. No matter what state it might be in right now, its physically impossible to have played all aspects of it.

I played every aspect of Legion and the game is just plain terrible.
    No you didn't.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

7+ Year Old Account
    I played every aspect of Legion
    yeeeeee no.
    no you didnt.

Formerly known as Arafal

Thats cute, can you explain to us how the raids are in Legion? I am curious since there haven't been any real raid testing and yet you seem know every aspect of Legion.

I prefer Pandaria over this.
    MoP is second only to WotLK though.
    There's a very fine line between not listening, and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life. ~ Private Leonard Church

Deleted
    I can sort of see where he is coming from currently all you can test is leveling in the beta and it isn't terrible impressive (For all WoDs faults it does look like it will keep its title of best leveling experience). Classes are being made at least in my opinion dangerously simplistic and artifacts suffer from the same flaw as vanilla talent trees. You either take a carefully planned route avoiding as many useless talents as possible and stack passive dps bonuses. Legendaries feel boring and uninspired. For all the hype all it really comes down to is a feeling of killing 10,000 boars in order for a chance at getting your level 110 talent. Getting the wrong legendary to drop feels awful.

With all that being said end game isn't even out for testing yet. So while the leveling experience isn't that good the part that matters most isn't in the game yet so it could still go either way.