MW guide to HFC mythic?

Anyone have a guide/list of talents and glyphs to use on bosses for HFC? I only have experience on my Paladin.

Standard healing talents:
    15: Tigers Lust (Celerity if Chitorpedo)
    30: Chiburst
    45: Power Strikes for sustained healing/ Chibrew for burst healing
    60: Leg Sweep
    75: Diffuse Magic
    90: Have enough Mana?(~1600 spirit)= Rushing Jade Wind / Struggle with Mana?= Chitorpedo
    100: Pool of Mists

Glyphs:
    Renewing Mist
    Soothing Mist
    Surging Mist if you plan to fistweave, if not you can chose whatever else you like (for example Glyph of Targeted Expulsion, Detox or Touch of Death

For explanations and more information i would recommend to take a look at the MW Guide here in the Monk forum

Quote Originally Posted by Alectra View Post
    Standard healing talents:
    15: Tigers Lust (Celerity if Chitorpedo)
    30: Chiburst
    45: Power Strikes for sustained healing/ Chibrew for burst healing
    60: Leg Sweep
    75: Diffuse Magic
    90: Have enough Mana?(~1600 spirit)= Rushing Jade Wind / Struggle with Mana?= Chitorpedo
    100: Pool of Mists

Glyphs:
    Renewing Mist
    Soothing Mist
    Surging Mist if you plan to fistweave, if not you can chose whatever else you like (for example Glyph of Targeted Expulsion, Detox or Touch of Death

For explanations and more information i would recommend to take a look at the MW Guide here in the Monk forum
    Thank you for the input!

I was hoping someone could guide me to a place in which there may be a guide built that describes the type of talents/glyphs/playstyle or what have you for bosses. I find myself going OOM quite fast on some fights and was wondering what my issues may be. I am currently only sitting at 680 ilvl and I just boosted my monk maybe a week and a half ago so I am still working to fix some issues. Once my ilvl is a little higher I will definitely post logs, but I was hoping someone may have some better insight.

Quote Originally Posted by Methyltren View Post
    Thank you for the input!

I was hoping someone could guide me to a place in which there may be a guide built that describes the type of talents/glyphs/playstyle or what have you for bosses. I find myself going OOM quite fast on some fights and was wondering what my issues may be. I am currently only sitting at 680 ilvl and I just boosted my monk maybe a week and a half ago so I am still working to fix some issues. Once my ilvl is a little higher I will definitely post logs, but I was hoping someone may have some better insight.
    I see a lot of new Mistweavers afraid to cast Surging Mist because of the high mana cost and all other fast heals in the game being expensive. Chi = Mana so the faster you can spend chi the more mana you'll return. At your ilvl it's probably not smart to "spam" Surging, but the more Uplifts you can cast in a fight the more mana you'll end up with. Fistweaving when there isn't a lot of raid damage builds Mana Tea stacks incredibly fast as well. Get ready to break your Uplift keybind if you haven't already.

Quote Originally Posted by Nootz View Post
    I see a lot of new Mistweavers afraid to cast Surging Mist because of the high mana cost and all other fast heals in the game being expensive. Chi = Mana so the faster you can spend chi the more mana you'll return. At your ilvl it's probably not smart to "spam" Surging, but the more Uplifts you can cast in a fight the more mana you'll end up with. Fistweaving when there isn't a lot of raid damage builds Mana Tea stacks incredibly fast as well. Get ready to break your Uplift keybind if you haven't already.
    Thank you!

I take pool of mists on just about every fight in HFC. I haven't quite figured out what talents to switch on certain fights yet. I am attempting to have atleast 6 renewing mists out at any given time whether damage is coming in or not, and using TFT on cooldown for the easy 5.

Quote Originally Posted by Nootz View Post
    Yeah SooM+SM is actually your bread and butter if your mana regen is low. If you're running low on mana, you avoid RJW, not SooM+SM. (But if you're low on Mana and have lots of Tea to drink, you can/should use RJW if you need to aoe heal, giving you a bit of time to drink, since you're not actually OOM either.)
    Legion Mistweaver Stat Weights SPREADSHEET --- Stat weights DISCUSSION THREAD
    Follow @GeodewMW for off-topic funsies and notifications for important MW theorycrafting posts!
    IF WE MISS YOUR QUESTION, please ask again! You're not being annoying, I promise

Quote Originally Posted by Geodew View Post
    Yeah SooM+SM is actually your bread and butter if your mana regen is low. If you're running low on mana, you avoid RJW, not SooM+SM. (But if you're low on Mana and have lots of Tea to drink, you can/should use RJW if you need to aoe heal, giving you a bit of time to drink, since you're not actually OOM either.)
    So most of the time I am trying to keep 2 ReM on cooldown of the 3 I have available with Pool of Mists. Obviously if I know there isn't any immediate raid damage coming in I will back off of that and start SooM+Env or SM if someone needs it, otherwise I will try to get some fistweaving in. I think this may be too much, but I always am concerned that I won't have enough out to have effective Uplifts.

I just feel like I should be doing more healing. Perhaps it's just a change. I main an H Pal where I have multiple realm top performances and I am extremely used to getting top heals. Perhaps Monk just isn't built for something like that at the moment, especially when almost all guilds run at least 1 disc+1 hpal.

Quote Originally Posted by Methyltren View Post
    So most of the time I am trying to keep 2 ReM on cooldown of the 3 I have available with Pool of Mists. Obviously if I know there isn't any immediate raid damage coming in I will back off of that and start SooM+Env or SM if someone needs it, otherwise I will try to get some fistweaving in. I think this may be too much, but I always am concerned that I won't have enough out to have effective Uplifts.

I just feel like I should be doing more healing. Perhaps it's just a change. I main an H Pal where I have multiple realm top performances and I am extremely used to getting top heals. Perhaps Monk just isn't built for something like that at the moment, especially when almost all guilds run at least 1 disc+1 hpal.
    We have a very, VERY good h pally on our mythic team, and he and I often go neck and neck for hps on fights where there's actually some healing to be done. And I CREAM him on Gorefiend, High Council, Iskar, and Fel Lord.

Mistweaver excells at raid healing, and now, thanks to our 4 set, we excel at spike healing as well. Remember, if you cast uplift and immediately cast an ReM on a target after the uplift, that target's brand new extend life will benefit from the Uplift you just cast before it due to the slight delay in the 4 set's heal. Knowing that alone can be the difference between a good mistweaver and a great one.