Deleted

Mythic Mannaroth active WA

Can someone share the weak aura that shows the time left before [M] Mannaroth becomes active and attackable?
    Tried to look for it but without any result. Thanks in advance

Pretty sure DBM tells you that as well. I remember seeing a timer.

BigWigs does this as well

Deleted
    Can't find anything on dbm.

Quote Originally Posted by Evermaw View Post
    Can't find anything on dbm.
    Use Bigwigs then. It's usually the better addon anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Shufflelol View Post
    Pretty sure DBM tells you that as well. I remember seeing a timer.
    I actually did NOT add a timer for that because it's variable by up to 2 seconds and I didn't want a timer to be present that was misleading. I compared over 100 pulls on mythic and several on heroic and there was a variation in his activation. that variation is actually why I had to move the timers on mythic from combat start to him activating. because if he activated 2 seconds later, all the timers that started on pull would be 2 seconds slow. Meanwhile, if timers start when he activates, they lose the variation entirely and are far more accurate. leaving the only variation his activation. Some would argue against a variation if they only look at a handful of attempts. The delay of him activating is like a 1/10 thing, tops. Most of the time he does activate at same time. This is why I didn't put an activation timer in though. Besides, it's pretty obvious when he activates. On heroic it's after you kill 3 guys. On mythic it's pretty much right away on pull and it's not like you're doing much else while waiting for him.

Quote Originally Posted by MysticalOS View Post
    I actually did NOT add a timer for that because it's variable by up to 2 seconds and I didn't want a timer to be present that was misleading. I compared over 100 pulls on mythic and several on heroic and there was a variation in his activation. that variation is actually why I had to move the timers on mythic from combat start to him activating. because if he activated 2 seconds later, all the timers that started on pull would be 2 seconds slow. Meanwhile, if timers start when he activates, they lose the variation entirely and are far more accurate. leaving the only variation his activation. Some would argue against a variation if they only look at a handful of attempts. The delay of him activating is like a 1/10 thing, tops. Most of the time he does activate at same time. This is why I didn't put an activation timer in though. Besides, it's pretty obvious when he activates. On heroic it's after you kill 3 guys. On mythic it's pretty much right away on pull and it's not like you're doing much else while waiting for him.

That doesn't make sense to me at all by the way. Why does the timers starting have to be an either-or scenario? As far as I understand, these are the two options you are saying you had:

-Start timers on entering combat, variance of up to 2 seconds, mis-aligning everything because of it = bad.
    -Start timers on Mannoroth activation, no variance, all good, but no activation-timer.

Why not just have an activation timer that isn't dependant on the other timers trigger when you enter combat, and all the other timers trigger when mannoroth activates? EG:

-Enter combat, 1X timer giving time-to-activate starts.
    -Boss activates, all other times starts just like now.

Or are you not able to run multiple triggers for timers? That'd be super weird to me as most timers seem to trigger from applications of debuffs/buffs etc.

The BigWigs timer is accurate, based on progressing the boss for 116 pulls. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by a wiser man
    Tanking should not exist just to let healers and dps have fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coramac
    If a monk has 200k DTPS and 200k HPS in hots on him, does anyone hear when he purifies?
    WeakAura sets with Rotation Helpers: Vengeance - Brewmaster

ARMORY - ARMORY
    <Ninjapartio>