Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tyronatk11 View Post
    My Battle.net client just restarted for an update, HYPE?!
    Mine too. No update yet though :/

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tyronatk11 View Post
    My Battle.net client just restarted for an update, HYPE?!
    mine did like 10 min ago too

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by m12342 View Post
    Not sure if hype or not.
    Def not. Its just a sauce pack.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    mine did like 10 min ago too
    isn't it a holiday over there for you guys? it's Easter Monday over here, no one goes to work, i won't expect any patches.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    isn't it a holiday over there for you guys? it's Easter Monday over here, no one goes to work, i won't expect any patches.
    im quite confused tbh.

Formerly known as Arafal

Thats not a real holiday.(here at least) People might get time and a half but places arne't closed(and it depends on the area/business)
    www.twitch.tv/rtrain

Free Agent! Looking for Guild for Legion!

Deleted
    Easter isn't a holiday off work in America.

It wouldn't be the first time a dev has intentionally toyed with us. There was some serious ARG stuff going on 3000 pages ago over hex color codes and mermaids. But.. maybe hype?

Quote Originally Posted by Gnarilex View Post
    It wouldn't be the first time a dev has intentionally toyed with us. There was some serious ARG stuff going on 3000 pages ago over hex color codes and mermaids. But.. maybe hype?
    Im pretty sure he just saw sauce pack with "Lets do this." and tweeted it, hes not Zorbrix.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

I got alpha, when was the last wave?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by monsterware View Post
    god please tell me there is another wave today!
    if there is one, i have a 0.0000001% chance to get it but its worth staring at my emails/game accounts and refreshing the pages every 5 minutes.

Formerly known as Arafal

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wasn't the last wave like last Monday?
    I believe they invited some pvp related people

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    god please tell me there is another wave today!
    if there is one, i have a 0.0000001% chance to get it but its worth staring at my emails/game accounts and refreshing the pages every 5 minutes.
    I havent got an email yet so id say its a new wave, waiting for confirmation on twitter though.

Don't rely on getting an email. I still haven't received one, months after being invited (and I have no problem receiving all other Blizzard emails).

Just keep an eye on your launcher.

7+ Year Old Account
    We do Easter Sunday, at least in the part of NA I live in.

Retired Shaman
    Signature by Winter Blossom

Quote Originally Posted by TigerTiddles View Post
    We do Easter Sunday, at least in the part of NA I live in.
    That doesn't really do much, does it?

Too late I'm hyped...

Quote Originally Posted by Recom View Post
    too late I'm hyped...
    Why? :I....

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    If you are upset that there's not enough to keep you going in the current expansion, telling them to make the next one faster is not going to fix that problem. The only thing they can do is learn from that experience and better it next time, which is likely to mean that it takes them more time to come up with an adequate solution for it not to happen again.
    If they listened to you and simply tried to release ASAP then you would be stealing from the future to help the present.

You just can't have it both ways. Either things take a long time and give you a lot of options, or less time and give you fewer.
    I guess I should amend my post to say that nobody can stop you from being angry, obviously everyone wants things that they want as soon as possible, but that it's not logical or reasonable to actually take that and then say that the game should be out sooner because that is just self-defeating.
    You seem more upset about this than I am tbh. I made a pretty decent, reasonable, calm response and you decided to accuse me of things I never said so you could pretend I'm being unreasonable and rant at me.

So how about bring it down a few notches.

I'm not advocating they do everything now now now. I'm merely stating disappointment with a clear failure in project management. I'm allowed to do that, and no, the world isn't going to end because I expressed disappointment over shitty content offerings.

I havent got an email yet so id say its a new wave, waiting for confirmation on twitter though.
    it doesn't come by email, you should check battlenet launcher, it will show whether you have the alpha access or not