Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Herald of the Titans Lotus Victoria's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Man, I'm so excited to play again! But I'll wait some days to see people's reaction to the new stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Vespian View Post
    I'm in. I wasn't allowed to make my family name Vespianus, because anus, so Vespianer :P

Meet Oyxopolis Vespianer.
    We need screenshots!

Also reading the tosbase discord, seems a great prime quality launch day with queues and lag :3
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Started playing this last night. The combat is pretty good.

Class system seems somewhat shallow, just overly done in presentation. But you're not really do much by stepping up that is not just linear skill selection.

Screenshot of me: (Help me thumbnail it, because I always forgot how to).
    Edit; hmm ..blurry...

Good news everyone!

They're going to make an EU server after all.

TL;DR: the server will open up uin few hours, people who didn't start already can start there. People who have already started on other servers and have claimed their goods will have the chance to transfer the entire team to the EU server later on.

Details here https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/tem...aration/157179
    Last edited by Coldkil; 2016-03-29 at 12:59 PM.

Ah nice, I knew I was right to wait.

Homophobia is so gay.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    How has the performance been so far? I don't plan on playing seriously, so I'm being very relaxed about this, but I do plan to start tonight when I get home. Has everyone had a good experience so far?
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    How has the performance been so far? I don't plan on playing seriously, so I'm being very relaxed about this, but I do plan to start tonight when I get home. Has everyone had a good experience so far?
    I'm in the tosbase discord channel - there are queues, and lag at the beginning which seems to have been solved. Typical launch day for any online game.

I'll be online this evening too, hope queues are better (i'll leave the pc on hoping for no autokick).

EDIT: there is afk autokick, queues are long apparently - 30k concurrent players and it's not even peak time and it's founder servers. It seems they're letting people in as small groups, to avoid bigger issues. Though we don't have anything official apart the steam numbers.
    Last edited by Coldkil; 2016-03-29 at 01:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    I'm in the tosbase discord channel - there are queues, and lag at the beginning which seems to have been solved. Typical launch day for any online game.

I'll be online this evening too, hope queues are better (i'll leave the pc on hoping for no autokick).

EDIT: there is afk autokick, queues are long apparently - 30k concurrent players and it's not even peak time and it's founder servers. It seems they're letting people in as small groups, to avoid bigger issues. Though we don't have anything official apart the steam numbers.
    Queue is at 1600 atm.

Yeah, ok..this is kind of lame. They'll allow moving after open beta opens? >_>
    Last edited by Vespian; 2016-03-29 at 02:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Waervyn View Post

- 80 classes, but the earlier classes are much weaker than the later classes, reducing the 'freedom of choice'
    - very linear progression. Everyone has to do exactly the same content in order to level up and get through the game.

Thanks
    There is really only 4 classes, with different possiblility outcome, Most asian Mmo are not free roam, if you want a free roam you need to go play black desert online where queat dont give exp and you can roam all you want. I stop careing about a reveiw when they complain about no free roaming in a asian mmo when they know damn well there will not be one before the game starts. It like complaining wow has Orc when you know already they will have Orcs.
    Last edited by Kioshi; 2016-03-29 at 02:31 PM.

I hate players that suck at WoW, But I also hate wanna be elitist who barely down normal raid and said that the game is too easy...... yea show me you mythic achivement before you say its too easy otherwise move along scum, because I heard wildstar need you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    Ah nice, I knew I was right to wait.
    Same, glad to hear it. Thanks for posting the news!

Quote Originally Posted by Vespian View Post
    Queue is at 1600 atm.

Yeah, ok..this is kind of lame. They'll allow moving after open beta opens? >_>
    Yep, kinda sucks. The good part is that you don't lose anything of your progress anyway. If it's playable, it's good for me.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Man, I wonder how bad the queue will be when I get home during prime time East hours. Maybe they will have opened a second founders server in the US by then.
    BAD WOLF

I really hope so. I suppose they're just going slowly to avoid having a too big of an initial investment.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    I really hope so. I suppose they're just going slowly to avoid having a too big of an initial investment.
    Same. Regardless of how much I hate queues, I'm very aware that they are unavoidable, unless they over-invest.

Well, they going to make an EU server even if they stated before that the sales data didn't actually support such a thing. Actual implementation is a bit iffy - but i suppose it's just ebcause they didn't take any action beforehand with EU providers to hoist such server.

They're making it now so the community can already divide itself so moving it afterward will be easier.

Queue isn't so big now, but it is slow. Extremely slow. Expect to wait an hour, at least.

The class system in this game sounds absurdly confusing. Unless someone can simplify it for me or point me to a place that can, consider me a no-go.

Quote Originally Posted by Northy View Post
    The class system in this game sounds absurdly confusing. Unless someone can simplify it for me or point me to a place that can, consider me a no-go.
    You start with 4 base classes. Every 15 levels (you have two xp bars, one which is the total character level, one for the class) you get the choice to either take the second/third circle of the same class or choose a new one.

Every class comes with its pool of 4 abilities; going up to the third circle unlocks new abilities and increases the level cap of the skills you have already.

It may be overhelming at start; once you have gotten grasp of it it's actually pretty simple, it's just that the number of combinations is huge.

You can play with the calculator HERE and see what seems better suited for you.

If you have more detailed questions, feel free to ask.

Alright, had a map where multiple quests were bugged and not just for me, so I'm going to call it a night and try again tomorrow. Missing out on too much XP if I skip this :P