Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snegovik View Post
    Resto Drood/Enh is very decent in 2s, if you like me and like to play 2x DPS only, then try Fury/Enh, Feral/Enh, even Boomy/Enh are all very strong and fun comps to play.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Ret/Enh is doable, but Ret has to be a very very good player to get to 2.1k as Enh/Ret on US servers, since Ret is very soft and most ppl just train/peel Ret till he dies.
    Yep the ret was very good. when his burst was on cd he would just hop around pillars and shammy would peel and heal. Also last season ret had bit more survival.

Quote Originally Posted by Irlking View Post
    Yep the ret was very good. when his burst was on cd he would just hop around pillars and shammy would peel and heal. Also last season ret had bit more survival.
    As Ret i def enjoy Ret/Enh (but i like Ret/Feral more), unfortunately Ret is in pretty sad position in WOD s2/s3 so i would advise picking Feral over Ret, unless Ret is Glad LvL player then it should be still fun/easy games up to 2k-2.1k

Quote Originally Posted by Gargamel View Post
    Can't help you with 2's, but I got completely rolled in 3's two games in a row by an enhancement shaman with two healers. I think it was a resto shaman/holy pally.

Probably just due to my team makeup (affliction lock and shadow priest are quite squishy for an enhancement shammy), but they were about a 1950 ranked team and steamrolled us far better than any warrior/double healer team has ever been able to.
    I haven't seen enha shaman with 2 healers since TBC.

Quote Originally Posted by Nahima View Post
    Blessing of Freedom can be dispelled and has a cooldown, and totems can be wanded. :P Give the lock the job of kiting, the shadowpriest can wand totems and the healer should be dispelling everything anyway.
    This, just keep dispelling BoF and autoattack totems down.

Quote Originally Posted by rauta View Post
    I haven't seen enha shaman with 2 healers since TBC.
    Yeah makes sense since you replied to a post from TBC. haha

Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyAccuracy View Post
    I'm not an expert but I think feral+enh would make for some easy rating..up to a point.

Also, wow, 8 years necro; that makes me really nostalgic.
    Yep, you should be able to beat most mage/healer teams and most of healer/dps teams up to 2-2.1k cr, cuz most specs do amazing burst/good sustain, both have range kicks, slows, and pretty tanky + off heals.

- - - Updated - - -

Even vs most 2x dps teams that comp should do very well, since Enh/Feral are both amazing at 1v1.

In legion I see him doing really well with guardian druid (permanent 20% mitigation, offhealing you) or prot warr (40% permanent physical mitigation, intercepts, mass spell reflect, vigilance). And both give 20% dmg increase to shaman. With mitigations and peels shaman will easy survive one dps dmg healing himself.