Large scale (eg. Ashran/WG) style BG in legion?

Was looking around on the official site and couldn't find anything, but has there been any news of whether there'll be another large scale BG in Legion (Ashran/Wintergrasp style)?

As of yet there are no new PVP battlegrounds or Ashran type areas. It's late in the development so I wouldn't expect any.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Quote Originally Posted by Reinholder View Post
    Was looking around on the official site and couldn't find anything, but has there been any news of whether there'll be another large scale BG in Legion (Ashran/Wintergrasp style)?
    Yep its called Ashran.....

Not even kidding.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Deleted
    Pretty sure we will get world objectives (pvp) in one zone. Like we had some of in TBC (zangamarsh) ... Pretty sure it was mentioned around blizzcon but no new BG or large scale things

They put Ashran on the PvP queue page, and there are PvP world towers throughout the broken shores and faction specific NPCs
    "Last time I checked, Cain didn't bludgeon Abel with a Gameboy; Genghis Khan didn't have an Xbox Live account; and Hitler didn't play Crash Bandicoot." -- Tommy Tallarico

Quote Originally Posted by Mukor View Post
    They put Ashran on the PvP queue page
    Is there any change to the flow of Ashran (like is there a win condition - you join the BG win/lose and the BG is over, you re-queue again) or do you just queue in and stay as long as you want?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinholder View Post
    Is there any change to the flow of Ashran (like is there a win condition - you join the BG win/lose and the BG is over, you re-queue again) or do you just queue in and stay as long as you want?
    Probably is endlessly ending that was the idea back in the time when they create Ashran to replace the AV in Vanilla

Sadly, Ashran is the new Ashran. I really wish they'd just give us Wintergrasp back. I legit enjoyed that way back when.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

yeah you'll have to form farm groups for the honor grind and trudge and suffer through ashran again for the main and all alts. legion is bad.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PuppetShowJustice View Post
    Sadly, Ashran is the new Ashran. I really wish they'd just give us Wintergrasp back. I legit enjoyed that way back when.
    Yeah the siege was a pretty cool thing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla View Post
    Yeah the siege was a pretty cool thing.
    Well its our fault i remember back in the days when ppl cryout about vehicle mechanics in Wintergrasp and Ulduar (i still like that boss and always liked Wintergrasp)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaxio View Post
    Well its our fault i remember back in the days when ppl cryout about vehicle mechanics in Wintergrasp and Ulduar (i still like that boss and always liked Wintergrasp)
    Well the raid boss was something that felt actually new and fresh, the BG was just unorganized chaos, which is infinitely better then Ashran with all the "cool" and "savage" events.