Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Daryl Dixon View Post
    "The Mesa police officers were barking all kinds of orders; each one with a different demand, telling him to get down on his hands and knees and crawl towards them, to place his hands over his head, to sit on the floor and cross his legs in front of him.

The traveling businessman was trying to comply, but he was confused by their contradictory demands. The fact that he had been drinking with friends that evening did not help."
    Well the order not to put his hands behind his back or he would be shot would have been the best one to follow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    People reported seeing someone brandishing a firearm in that hotel room.
    That doesn't mean anything... I could call the cops saying you have a meth lab in your house. Doesn't mean you're breaking any laws.

Assuming it's not true... lol

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Something something 2nd amendment.
    You still cant brandish a firearm.

Quote Originally Posted by Daryl Dixon View Post
    "The Mesa police officers were barking all kinds of orders; each one with a different demand, telling him to get down on his hands and knees and crawl towards them, to place his hands over his head, to sit on the floor and cross his legs in front of him.
    ."
    This is one of my biggest problems. Every time I see a police shooting video, the police themselves escalate the situation to the point where discharging their weapon is the only viable option. Whatever happened to police remaining calm. No one wins when six cops are shouting different things at you at the same time.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

You still cant brandish a firearm.
    This kid is either trolling or he's actually the cop being charged in this case.

You're retarded. Being in the same general area of some alleged crime is equal to being guilty??

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KyyaL View Post
    This kid is either trolling or he's actually the cop being charged in this case.
    LMAO /sigh

I support the police 100% and I usually give them the benefit of the doubt.

It doesn't matter what the criminal says, it matters what their actions are. He was told he would be shot if he put his hands behind his back again, he didn't listen.
    Disobeying LE = death? Don't remember reading that law, is it new? This is why we need a law, officers may not fire unless fired upon...or at the very least, until the suspect brandishes a firearm. Few more officers die, a whole shit ton less people getting shot over misdemeanors....
    Shadow Priest Wýcked <Incarnate> Nerzhul
    Death Knight Yzf <RX> Lethon
    Boomkin Yzf <Incarnate> Nerzhul

Quote Originally Posted by Ahhdurr View Post
    You're retarded. Being in the same general area of some alleged crime is equal to being guilty??
    Being in the hotel room when the police come, you follow their orders. If you have done nothing wrong then they leave, but once a call is made the police have a duty to check it out.

7+ Year Old Account
    Forum troll. Best to add him to ignore list.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

10+ Year Old Account
    Being in the hotel room when the police come, you follow their orders. If you have done nothing wrong then they leave, but once a call is made the police have a duty to check it out.
    You may want to re-read a lot of the facts presented to you in this thread. You'll realize why you sound so ridiculous, I hope.

I support the police 100% and I usually give them the benefit of the doubt.
    How after reading this? First, no crime was committed, and second, the cop is being charged. How do you still support this 100%?
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Well the order not to put his hands behind his back or he would be shot would have been the best one to follow.
    "Stop being black or I will shoot you!"

*Bang bang x 50

Shoulda listened, amirite?!

Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    Except for the "is being offered a plea bargain that would result in him walking off all but scot-free" part.
    What, you mean it's not standard on all tiers of the justice system for somebody who commits clearly defined second degree murder with indisputable video evidence to be offered a plea deal?

Pellet gun. Still dont see the crime you are claiming he committed.

I've seen too much of your posting history to not say that your a biased, uninformed, and probably raciest moron.

Quote Originally Posted by Axphism View Post
    You may want to re-read a lot of the facts presented to you in this thread. You'll realize why you sound so ridiculous, I hope.
    I read the whole story already, I know what I'm talking about.

10+ Year Old Account
    I read the whole story already, I know what I'm talking about.
    No you very, very obviously do not know what you're talking about.

tl;dr

So when do the riots start?