Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Last edited by Venaliter; 2016-03-31 at 09:49 AM. Reason: Web Link(s)

15+ Year Old Account
    Pretty much Artanis is getting his charge for free. Some talk About Kerrigan, They don't think every healer needs cleanse, Jaina is very strong, Reghar is weaker, Tyraels weak trait is "fine" and that not everyone needs a strong trait, Azmo is fine and has good talent diversity and TfB is the weakest talent of level 1, and a hero(Zag?) might get 3 heroics. I think that is the cliff notes mostly?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Pretty much Artanis is getting his charge for free. Some talk About Kerrigan, They don't think every healer needs cleanse, Jaina is very strong, Reghar is weaker, Tyraels weak trait is "fine" and that not everyone needs a strong trait, Azmo is fine and has good talent diversity and TfB is the weakest talent of level 1, and a hero(Zag?) might get 3 heroics. I think that is the cliff notes mostly?
    Other things you forgot that I remember was they said a healer balance patch in due in a few weeks, and it also contains buffs for lesser-used ults like Monstrosity. They are also doing work on Anub in addition to Artanis.

10+ Year Old Account
    They said that Arthas is a high priority for an overhaul along with Anub'arak and Artanis. Considering that I play Arthas and Anub quite a lot, this is great news for me. It sounded like the next patch will be shipping with these changes, so it is in fact quite soon.

Also, one thing they also said was that they thought that Tyrael's trait did not need any further adjustments, which is disappointing to hear to be honest. Hopefully they will change their minds on this issue over time, but don't expect any changes to it in the near future.

Oh and another thing. They are planning on doing adjustments to Malfurion as well. They discussed the fact that Malfurion had a SCV talent for repairing buildings which crashed with the fantasy of him being an Archdruid. They want to make Heroes have more thematic talents going forward. Plus, they wished to add more "questing talents" like Kael'thas' Mana Addict in the future for more Heroes.
    Last edited by Frozen Death Knight; 2016-03-31 at 08:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Rider View Post
    You're a champ! Edited OP!

Lot's of useful information there. Artanis, Anub'arak, Arthas, Abathur changes inc, that patch for As... also Kerrigan.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

15+ Year Old Account
    Honestly they missed a lot of things....
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    So they basically confirmed Zealot Charge (with reduced range) to be a baseline ability, good. Community has been saying it since he came out, it looks like this Heroes devs actually listen.

I am really thrilled about Anub'arak and Arthas reworks, I like them as characters, but their talents are so bad. I hoped for Arthas being an Anti-Mage, because he is a Death Knight in the end, but I guess Anub'arak with his mobility makes more sense to jump the backline.

https://www.reddit.com/r/heroesofthe...a_information/

Found this summary over on reddit that has some more information.
    I am the lucid dream

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    https://www.reddit.com/r/heroesofthe...a_information/

Found this summary over on reddit that has some more information.
    Added to the OP; do you want to take the thread over?

Anub becoming anti-mage? Oh, hell to-the yeah!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Anub becoming anti-mage? Oh, hell to-the yeah!
    When I play him, he is anti-everything, but anti-mage is fine too.

See this is why I love playing bad heros. Yes, people get salty, but the only way is up
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Nova: possible changes working toward viability on the pro scene.
    Favorite part, wasn't that the whole point of the overhaul? So in other words they failed at their intended goal and still have to fix her?

They also really like the snipe master mechanic and will add many similar talents.
    So they're going to spread the herpes to everyone like a college frat guy. Looking forward to more quest talents though, they have a rewarding feel to them. I'd rather see them like Illidans Undending Hatred, where there's a *ding* moment but it can still stack higher. Unlike Kael'thas' Convection, where once you achieve the goal it plateaus. It would be nice if after the extra 50 damage each hero hit still added some damage to it.
    I'm a thread killer.

Quote Originally Posted by Venaliter View Post
    Added to the OP; do you want to take the thread over?
    Only if you can't be bothered
    I am the lucid dream

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Only if you can't be bothered
    I live to serve, Great One ;-)

yeah played few Arthas qms, wasn't at all what I expect, figured he'did more of Dart Vader in games style, slow powerful swings full on tank, not so much at least for me. Some of his ability's didn't even make sense to me, like the mercenaries one.
    What does the Lich King have to do with mercs, besides those 2 campaign mission when he was still a paladin. Bit of a stretch if that what it was.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by blankfaced View Post
    Favorite part, wasn't that the whole point of the overhaul? So in other words they failed at their intended goal and still have to fix her?
    Nova doesn't need a damage boost to become viable in the pro-scene. the problem lies with her kit and her lack of utility.

if they buff her up she becomes a noob-stomper and if they nerf her they take away her only way of being dangerous.

They need to change her kit a little bit. give her some sort of utility, for instance allow her to control her remote decoys and fool enemies into thinking the decoy is the real Nova, have the decoy pretend to turn in coins or cap objectives, increase her ability to play mind tricks with enemies. Or Allow her to use her visor and detect hero movements that are within her vision radius but inside the fog of war similar to the SC2 Kerrigan scene where she used her visors to detect the swarm of zergs moving to her location, this would make her an excellent scout. Heck maybe even give her some kind of psionic ability for gods sake she's supposed to be a ghost, but she doesn't have any psionic abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    yeah played few Arthas qms, wasn't at all what I expect, figured he'did more of Dart Vader in games style, slow powerful swings full on tank, not so much at least for me. Some of his ability's didn't even make sense to me, like the mercenaries one.
    What does the Lich King have to do with mercs, besides those 2 campaign mission when he was still a paladin. Bit of a stretch if that what it was.
    Arthas sort of has a history with mercenaries, that's probably the reason why they put it in but I can expect that talent to get cut as soon as they rework him. Also, keep in mind that that talent actually used to be "Superiority" for him, which lowered the damage taken from all non-heroic sources by 50% and was quite common on a lot of tanks. Since it sucked complete dick and so did mercenary lord, they merged those two talents together into mercenary lord.