Poll: Your guess for Legion release month?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by grimfox8472 View Post
    Uhhhh that is literally what specs do....what specifically are you seeing that is super broken?
    If you think specs just make red bars empty and green bars full, I'm not sure we can have a conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by stross01 View Post
    Define 'playable state'.

Most specs don't function outside of 'does damage' or 'does healing'.
    Lol. Ok. Not even going to get into this with you.

"Fell deeds awake! Now for wrath; now for ruin, and the red dawn!"

The Alpha hasnt fully transit to Beta, Beta period usually lasts about 5-6 months so what ever time the beta starts offically about 5-6 months from then the game will launch.

Well at this point i think a June release is just about out of the question. They wont release it early July with the 4th, which leaves mid to late July, which again seems unlikely with how slow everything is moving and having to acct for the 1 month 7.0 pre-patch....that brings us to August...its possible, but my prediction is that the pre-patch happens in late July or early August, and release just after Labor day.

I'm expecting September but I'm hopeful for August.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainV View Post
    The Alpha hasnt fully transit to Beta, Beta period usually lasts about 5-6 months so what ever time the beta starts offically about 5-6 months from then the game will launch.
    So tired of seeing these braindead posts lol. I know I will get infracted but please sir do not breed.

Quote Originally Posted by Baelroc View Post
    Care to defend that point? Almost all of the zones are finished with the exception of Suramar. All specs are in a playable state except Destro. PVP system is in and working.

All that is left is:

Suramar
    Destruction spec
    Number balancing
    Oh you know, raids, cm dung, level 100 questing. Basically all Max level content. But yeah not Much left to do. Maybe the expac will be as good as WoD.

I however hope no one at blizzard is mentally challenged to think all that is left us a zone a class and a numbers balance. Hope, not cnvinced, but hope.
    Last edited by beanman12345; 2016-04-01 at 03:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    So tired of seeing these braindead posts lol. I know I will get infracted but please sir do not breed.
    "There's no way they'd release WoD so late, have you seen the alpha footage? It'll be out by September at the latest! December is just the absolute latest. Anyone saying November is clearly trolling."
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

10+ Year Old Account
    My bet is month before deadline so august, it means fuckin' 14 months of Hellfire Citadel. TBH i lost my all faith in blizzard as a company that actually cares about warcraft players, i mean just think about it. Warlords of Draenor is a worst expansion so far, that adds the least amount of content with very poor quality aside raids. And let's not forget expansion price incrase, as well as subscription in some regions, not to mention adding shit like mounts to the store while there is nothing to do in-game, as well as other things like for example disable comments when they announce character paid services moving to in-game store on wow us site, or stopping report subs number.

7+ Year Old Account
    mid to late July imo, month after movie release in US makes sense (sucks that my country follows the US release date even though I'm in EU).

Overwatch is out at the end of May, so it'll be out at least 2-3 months after that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by stross01 View Post
    Define 'playable state'.

Most specs don't function outside of 'does damage' or 'does healing'.
    I did say that tuning was one thing that was missing, tuning numbers shouldnt take as long as designing alot of zones with quests and stuff and making new talents and abilities+animations for a class.

Deleted
    lol i like how some ppl think all specs are done with talents etc, just need numbers. I am mainly watching hunter stuff only and right now almost noone is happy with all 3 specs.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Oh you know, raids, cm dung, level 100 questing. Basically all Max level content. But yeah not Much left to do. Maybe the expac will be as good as WoD.

I however hope no one at blizzard is mentally challenged to think all that is left us a zone a class and a numbers balance. Hope, not cnvinced, but hope.
    Raids are already in and being tested. Level 100 questing Im assuming you mean 110, if so, that is Suramar.

The only thing that I left off is CM dungeons, however all the dungeons are available on normal and heroic, so the challenge modes should not be far off from that.

But you just keep on chomping on that salt brother.

"Fell deeds awake! Now for wrath; now for ruin, and the red dawn!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashix View Post
    August seems likely.
    For a Beta release, sure.

I'm feeling September.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Deleted
    August would be my guess based on the current state of alpha and yes, I'm in legion alpha

Over watch on may 24 then movie june 10 if they give the game with the moive tickets to get new players patch 2 to 3 weeks later then 4 to 6 weeks of pre patch so last two tuesdays or first two of august is my guess

Quote Originally Posted by Thereaperszone View Post
    Over watch on may 24 then movie june 10 if they give the game with the moive tickets to get new players patch 2 to 3 weeks later then 4 to 6 weeks of pre patch so last two tuesdays or first two of august is my guess
    Makes zero sense to release a huge game altering patch 2 to 3 weeks after new players start. Honestly I would give up on an MMO if they change everything about the class I am playing 2/3 weeks after I start playing it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by avahle View Post
    Makes zero sense to release a huge game altering patch 2 to 3 weeks after new players start. Honestly I would give up on an MMO if they change everything about the class I am playing 2/3 weeks after I start playing it.
    I get your point. It would be smart if we got the new talents and abilitys some months before legion is released. There are some major changes to most specs , and it gives some time to find out what spec you will be playing for the expansion. Think about it, with leveling the artifact and all, it is not everyone who got the time to invest on 3different artifacts per character. At least I don't. Lucky for me I'm in the alpha, so got a good amount of time to fight out, give feedback etc