They really should make a new Howling Blast animation already

The current animation and in the Legion the animation of regular cast animation just looks plain stupid beacuse it also sheathes your weapons for a split second, can't we have something like what Paladins have with Divine Storm and such?

I'm pretty sure if i remember correctly that Legion is in alpha stage at the moment or beta stage. So the visual effect for howlig blast is probably still getting tweaked and it will have a good effect when it goes live.

DK's don't get attention on major gameplay issues, let alone "luxuries" like spell/attack animations.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    I'm pretty sure if i remember correctly that Legion is in alpha stage at the moment or beta stage. So the visual effect for howlig blast is probably still getting tweaked and it will have a good effect when it goes live.
    That is cute

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    The current animation and in the Legion the animation of regular cast animation just looks plain stupid beacuse it also sheathes your weapons for a split second, can't we have something like what Paladins have with Divine Storm and such?
    %100 agree you there. I made a class fantasy proposal couple threads below and it was suggesting replacement of HB with Glacial Advance for animation purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    Yeah beacuse that approach has worked so well in the past for everyone!

I doubt we will get a new animation but a lot of abilities are now being cast without sheathing your weapons so if HB isn't atm then get on the Alpha forums and point it out. It's the kinda feedback Blizzard respond to if you can manage to present it without looking like an outraged teenager. As such avoid terms like "a slap in the face", "unacceptable" and that old classic "lazy".

Good luck!