Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

T19 - Best Armor Tier ever?

I have to say that every T19 set I've seen has been pretty incredible. Maybe each individual one isn't as great as 1 really stand-out set, like I think the Shaman T19 is pretty bad, but overall... really nice stuff.

So if you had to rate every set in every tier and take the average number.. how would T19 rank for you*?

Hunters - get a Ranger set, might actually be their best looking set to date.
    Druid - a cool Night Elven style owl set
    DK - a solid LK-esque set
    Demon Hunters - can't really compare it to anything but it's pretty nice in its own right
    Mage - it's a middle of the pack set but not bad
    Warlock - Warlocks have a ton of good sets so this might not crack a top 5 but still incredibly solid
    Priest - basically an upgraded T1... not bad
    Rogue - I dare say this might be their best looking set in the game. I have the MoP CM set, but it doesn't quite fit all the races really well.. This one is nice
    Shaman - Probably the weakest set in the group but I like the elemental enhancements of each recolor
    Warrior - a shittier T13 but still not bad
    Monk - kinda weak but it's a monk set what do you expect
    Paladin - Paladins already have a ton of great sets but this actually managed to possibly beat them all out. I like my MoP CM set and even T13, but this here might win them out. Plus it matches Ashbringer.

* Not considering MoP CM sets a 'tier' because I think that would win hands down.

Deleted
    the warlock set is the worst I've ever seen

you'd think in the expansion called 'Legion' they'd come up with something that doesn't resemble a red clown

They look nice - not perfect but the additional armor parts add much visual quality.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

15+ Year Old Account
    DK set made me moist
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Warrior - a shitty bad one
    Fixed.

Warrior set does not relate to warriors in any way. It's just another generic set inspired in chinese mmo's.

Garbage at its most.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    the warlock set is the worst I've ever seen

you'd think in the expansion called 'Legion' they'd come up with something that doesn't resemble a red clown
    Clown? I'm not seeing it, personally I think it looks great, but then again most Warlock sets do.

Without question the Shaman, Warrior, DK, Rogue and possibly Druid are the best they've ever been. Paladin's not bad either. But the only one I only care about is the mage, and I'm not huge on it, seems pretty bland compared to the rest, but I still kinda like it.

The priest set looks like shit imo. Best set imo was the DS set, t14 it was, I guess. T9 (or was it t8?) horde was nice too, while the alliance version was shit.

Haha 7 posts and there's already people with complete opposite opinions on things.

I'd say the tiers are up there with t2 and t6 as universally great for all classes.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know about best tier ever, but I think a lot of people here would agree with me if I said it's the best looking tier in a LONG time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelikthemage View Post
    Without question the Shaman, Warrior, DK, Rogue and possibly Druid are the best they've ever been. Paladin's not bad either. But the only one I only care about is the mage, and I'm not huge on it, seems pretty bland compared to the rest, but I still kinda like it.
    I would rate Rogue as the best and mage as the next best tier set.

The warrior to me is a bit generic and so is the dk's. Paladin one looks pretty sweet.

The rogue set though. Completely steals the show. By far the best rogue set i've seen

Paladin T19

Couple of things. Love the new Hip plates they look Bad Ass.

However, the boots look too tiny. We should be using the knee cap style like similar to the DK T19
    or
    Revert the pants back to the skirt style and keep the hip plates.

The way it is now just looks like an icecream cone (too much taper)

Definitely the best tier for all characters in a very, very long time. These sets + the new combat animations are making me pretty damn excited for Legion.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

7+ Year Old Account
    I love the hunter tier, especially after this last tier set, which was maybe the worst hunter tier ever IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelikthemage View Post
    Agreed except for warrior. The shaman set matches each element, and it's actually one of the best sets we've had in a long time (not counting MoP CMs of course).

To OP: In my opinion, Dk, paladin, and shaman are the strongest. Weakest is probably warlock and monk. The shaman set is actually really good, wonder why you think it's the weakest. Has good animations for each element that there is like water and fire which are my two favorites.
    Last edited by Taeldorian; 2016-04-02 at 08:37 PM.

Death Knight, Rogue and Warlock are fantastic. I could care less about the other sets.
    Strength Determination Merciless Forever

Armory

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    Agreed except for warrior. The shaman set matches each element, and it's actually one of the best sets we've had in a long time (not counting MoP CMs of course).

To OP:In my opinion, Dk, paladin, and shaman are the strongest. Weakest is probably warlock and monk. The shaman set is actually really good, wonder why you think it's the weakest.
    Think the monk one is far better then the DK. The DK one is on my lowest three and the Paladin is mid tier at its best

Rogue wins this by a long shot

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenny View Post
    Clown? I'm not seeing it, personally I think it looks great, but then again most Warlock sets do.
    The only warlock sets I, personally, like are T8, T13 and T14. The rest...no.
    That said, I think the new set looks decent.

As do some of the other Legion sets.
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2016-04-02 at 08:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    Think the monk one is far better then the DK. The DK one is on my lowest three and the Paladin is mid tier at its best

Rogue wins this by a long shot
    That was 2/3, what's your feelings toward the shaman/warlock set? Always like hearing opinions

Deleted
    my only issue is that mythic variants do not really differ from non mythic ones