Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Warrior is pure trash. Death Knights got the best, just like with the artifacts.

DK looks great, a couple others ok, overall not a huge fan, especially of the plate classes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rogue set is amazeballs
    DK is cool as hell.
    Im really not liking that they are taking pieces off the gear just to keep them for mythic sets though.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is the first time I've ever loved the druid set.

Deleted
    Dk and pala are awesome, the warrior is ok

I personally think these sets on a whole beat anything we've had in a loooooooooong time. DK set is my favourite though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vandrizz View Post
    Paladin T19

Couple of things. Love the new Hip plates they look Bad Ass.

However, the boots look too tiny. We should be using the knee cap style like similar to the DK T19
    or
    Revert the pants back to the skirt style and keep the hip plates.

The way it is now just looks like an icecream cone (too much taper)
    ^ this. The shape is odd for this set. Skinny pants, tiny boots and the huge plate applications at the hip looks awkward with these pants.
    Last edited by Vintersol; 2016-04-03 at 01:27 PM.
    It's high noon.
    Personality: INTJ

7+ Year Old Account
    dk: love it, by far the best one.
    dh: its pretty good, im not the biggest fan of the shoulder but still looks cool.
    druid: love it.
    hunter: i hate the headpiece and the chestpiece, everything else is fine.
    mage: im not a fan of it, looks fine, just... well, lets say i'll stick with my mog.
    monk: the spikes..... the set is cool, but the spikes....
    pala: looks good to me.
    priest: i really like it, just, the shoulderpads are just a bit too much imo.
    rogue: absolutely love it, so dark, like a shadow.
    shaman: one of the best, looks perfect.
    locks: looks pretty cool, as always.
    warrior: by far the worst one imo.

T19 looks good, pretty good.
    but i wouldn't call it the best one.
    Last edited by Raetary; 2016-04-03 at 01:48 PM.

Formerly known as Arafal

Right now? Yes. In comparison to its release? No. But still close, very close, easily top5, maybe top3.

Although I've no idea why so many people think the DK is the best one, to me it's way over the top. I actually really like the Warrior one though, that most people think is the worst. Aside from that I agree with most people; druid, rogue, shaman, pala gets one of their best sets yet, mage priest is fine, hunter and monk is kinda meh.

how would T19 rank for you*?
    I don't really have a list of favorites. But if I had, this one would be on it. Really nice tier.

Hunters - get a Ranger set, might actually be their best looking set to date.
    Not really. I've always prefered the "look at what I just killed" sets for hunters, and as far as ranger sets go I prefer T18.
    Druid - a cool Night Elven style owl set
    Not really my style, but I agree.
    DK - a solid LK-esque set
    Agreed.
    Demon Hunters - can't really compare it to anything but it's pretty nice in its own right
    The sets could use some battle marks, though. They're kind of bland in my opinion.
    Mage - it's a middle of the pack set but not bad
    Again, could use more battle marks.
    Warlock - Warlocks have a ton of good sets so this might not crack a top 5 but still incredibly solid
    This is likely my favorite warlock set so far.
    Priest - basically an upgraded T1... not bad
    Not a big fan of it... but it's passable.
    Rogue - I dare say this might be their best looking set in the game. I have the MoP CM set, but it doesn't quite fit all the races really well.. This one is nice
    It's definitely in their top 5.
    Shaman - Probably the weakest set in the group but I like the elemental enhancements of each recolor
    Same.
    Warrior - a shittier T13 but still not bad
    Looks more vrykul that DW-inspired. Not really great, not bad either.
    Monk - kinda weak but it's a monk set what do you expect
    Heh.
    Paladin - Paladins already have a ton of great sets but this actually managed to possibly beat them all out. I like my MoP CM set and even T13, but this here might win them out. Plus it matches Ashbringer.
    Still worse than Judgement. I wish there was a high-res version of that

Not considering MoP CM sets a 'tier' because I think that would win hands down.
    Not sure on that... but T19 gets pretty close IMO.

I get that opinion is opinion is opinion is opinion is opinion......

But I can't for the life of me see how people are shitting on these tier sets, whilst certainly not as iconic as T3 or T6, these certainly are some of the better ones, my only hope is that between now and release nothing happens which might remove them.

After the sets from HFC (Hunter set anyone?), these are amazing. Again, I get opinion is subjective, but there has to be some common sense applied, compare these to sets from HFC (which were awful both aesthetically and thematically) then you might appreciate how good these are.

Best lookin' tier since tier 10. Monk and warrior set sucks though.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Only sets I remotely like so far are the DK and hunter. Beyond that, meh. In some ways, the only reason I can see people liking the sets more than previous ones is due to the "flash". I.E. The particle effects, the new 3D elements, the callbacks to previous sets, etc. But chances are future tiers will continue to have new 3D elements so it won't be long before people start to go "meh" because they're used to it. It's no different than the new animations. People will go "ooh" and "ahhh" for like two months before forgetting Blizzard even did new animations. The Legion (and future) tier sets may cause people to look back at old sets and call those ugly, but chances are it will only be due to the new 3D elements which the old sets lack.

I certainly wouldn't say T19 is the best ever. It's just the first of the line of Blizzard trying to make armor more flashy. The effect will wear off and people will go back to judging the sets no differently than they did previously.

I'm still waiting to see what crap Blizzard pulls with the LFR sets. They're putting so many doodads on the normal-mythic and PVP gear that I can't help but think the LFR sets will look like plain t-shirts and pants (much like how plain the monk tier looked like in HFC). Might as well just give LFR players a cardboard box to wear with the amount of effort Blizzard puts in with that gear anymore.

(I'm 11/13 heroic and 1/13 mythic in HFC and am in a raiding guild as an FYI. I still don't much like Blizzard treating LFR like a redheaded bastard stepchild that gets locked in the closet 99% of the day.)

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Rogue tier looks classy , i love it.
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

absolutely dreadful as usual, no elegance to them whatsoever. I will never understand people's hard-on for this bulky shit.

hopefully questing and dungeon sets will have some good pieces to enable new transmog combos.

10+ Year Old Account
    They still cannot make a decent-looking hunter tier... still waiting for another miracle, like it happened with MoP CM set.
    Paladin's set is awesome.

When it comes to gear, this game has produced barely anything decent since TBC. Which is why the majority of transmogs are from Vanilla and TBC. That does not mean to say there hasn't been a few good mogs from each expansion, Warlocks usually get the best treatment here. But i think personally what has been lacking for so long is a consistent, dedication to the class identity. Warriors need to look more like Knights from the Middle ages with long flowing capes that are actually apart of the shoulders. Rogues need to look more like, Samurai, Ninjas, Assassins. Clothes that allows them to move fast and blend in to shadows. Perhaps even have some sort of mist effect that seeps out of their gear that makes them shimmer in and out of sight. Mages need long highly decorated robes, this is where all their design should be and their gimmicks should be more to do with the books they carry.
    I think the simplistic sets are far better than the animated shoulders and helms. The current mage set should be an identical match to Kael'Thas's set in Tempest Keep, with the orbs floating at the back. Not some Arch-Bishop looking set. Its as if they have recycled things from priest and given them to the mages and then recycled things from the death knights and given them to the warriors. And all the sets, ever since MoP have felt like a body suit, not like armour. It does not feel like you wear the gear over your characters skin but in fact your character is the armour.
    But most of all i think the chests, gloves, legs and boots are pitiful. There is no design, just a texture mesh. I would love to see rogues getting some Ninja like boots, as if they were wrapped in linen. Or a mage with a set of pointed slippers. Or even a priest with a set of gloves that did not match, perhaps one glove damaged or another another glove made of cloth strips dangling uncoiled.

But no, all we get is the same terrible designs with the Warlocks and Deathknights getting the only real attention.

Ok how about instead of saying you disagree with me (and I know it's subjective), I'd be interested to hear what tier you DO think is better than T19.

And just to extend the discussion... my worst tiers of all time:

T16
    T9

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    Rogue set is a giant failure. It doesn't fit the class fantasy at all. It looks metal, it shoud look leather.
    Yeah, no. Even though opinions are subjective, the Rogue one is factually awesome.