Poll: damn

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    By numbers alone its probably Hunters,as alot of people play them,and that is true to an extent ( I play one since 2006 ),but all classes have douchebags/noobs/bads or w/e you want to call them. Its especially bad in lowbie dungeons. Started leveling a tank and people (Dps mostly) keep pulling stuff,I just let them tank it and die. They usually get mad and leave,but some of them learn their place.
    "In life, war. In death, peace. In life, shame. In death, atonement."
    | CPU - i5-6600K @ 4.5 GHz + Cooler Master Hyper - 212 EVO | MB - MSI Z170A Gaming M3 | RAM - 4x HYPERX Savage Black 4GB DDR4 2133MHz | GPU - Nvidia GEFORCE GTX 1080 | HDD #1 - 600GB Western Digital WDC | HDD #2 2TB Seagate @ 7200 RPM | SSD - HyperX Fury 240GB | PSU - LC-POWER LC8750III @750W | Mouse - Logitech G600 | KB - Logitech G910

Deleted
    Warlocks are the coolest, can we all agree on that

All melee classes except Enh and Sub :P They just don't give a fuck about mechanics

Hunter - Paladin - Rogue
    Voted hunter

I'm going to say DK's.

I know hunters seem really bad, but the class is almost designed to fuck things up. For instance barrage, that shit goes where ever the fuck it wants. The pets are like all pets in the game, just retarded, sometimes they jump, sometimes they don't. Pack is nice, but should be automatically removed when entering combat, and growl is a pain when queuing and questing.

I've never had anyone that wasn't a Hunter pull extra packs in a 5 man when I'm tanking it. It's always a hunter. They just...

Deleted
    Probably Hunter's due to ninja pulling (without Misdirect), Barrage pulling, pet taunting and Aspect of the Pack trolling / incompetence.

While leveling? Prot pally hands own, esp when they take sacred shield but never use it.

Max level? I've seen shit players in all classes, can't recall one popping up more than any other.

Deleted
    I main a Death Knight myself, but Death Knights has without a doubt the 2nd worst playerbase after hunters.

Hunter by far, but rogues get a very, very close second.

Hunters are so bizarre. Half of them fall into the "I'm going to auto-shot in dungeons, my endgame involves taming pets and collecting mounts/battle pets and essentially everything that is not playing the game on any remotely demanding level" and the other half seems to be "LEL GET ON MY LEVEL SCRUB I RANKED FOR SURVIVAL HUNTER ON X Y AND Z BOSSES IN HELLFIRE CITADEL 420BLAZEIT HARDEST CLASS IN THE GAME". Both of them are annoying for assorted reasons.

The worst part about it is how much utility and quality of life they can actually provide for a group when they aren't either too stupid or too annoying to use it. They put all this cool stuff on the one class that attracts the most unhelpful and/or douchebaggy players.
    Last edited by Irian; 2016-04-04 at 07:46 AM.

I vote for priest, mostly Shadow Priests tho. Not because I have any hate for them, but because this xpac most of the shadow priests I have raided with pulled really, really low numbers even after getting tier and gear. At first I though it was the class not the players, but then there was this one priest who actually pulled his weight and did decently/great in raids, I asked him about why this happened and it seems like the shadow priest rotation is awkward and changes from fight to fight so you gotta learn to adapt, which means I had been raiding with a lot of shadow priests that didn't know anything about how their spec worked.
    sunshine avatar is so awesome *w*!.... <3
    http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/7494/chopperoo.jpg
    (Sig too large)

Hunters, because all through WoD everyone has been playing one in a BG and most of them are just downright bad. It's easy to tell a good hunter from a bad one and it always has been, but WoD just made the class that much more popular in BG's, it's worse than in Vanilla.

I have to admit that I have seen a lot of mediocre ferals thinking they are awesome because they can get a high FB crit in BG's, only to get wrecked by a more experienced feral in duels. Ferals are so easy to counter, just look for berserk + incarnation cooldown. That's literally all you have to do to make him look like an idiot.
    Last edited by Atelniar; 2016-04-04 at 07:49 AM.
    There is common sense and ignorance. Choose one and accept the consequences.

I knew it was coming but this thread makes me a sad hunter. You guys always notice the barrages that go wrong, you never notice how many don't go wrong. Focus on the positives.

Personally I'd say warrior. From charging through extra packs or just standing in shit, it always seems to be the warrior. But as a hunter I don't see other hunters all that often.

Hunters because Legolassss.

Deleted
    This poll would be a lot more fun if Hunters were simply excluded, haha.

That said, while I've come across many bad Hunter players over the years, I've also met a lot of amazing Hunters. A good Hunter in a raid is invaluable.

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    Hunter
    DK
    Paladin

in that order.
    I was just about to say that too!

Deleted
    Answered hunter, but tbh as someone pugging alot, ive seen so many bad exampless of any class that im not completely sure. Could give points equally to every class.

Quote Originally Posted by Neps View Post
    A good PLAYER in a raid is invaluable.
    Fixed. class doesn't matter nowadays.

gotta go with hunter honestly, every one ive dealt with was either awful or snobby
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Neps View Post
    This poll would be a lot more fun if Hunters were simply excluded, haha.

That said, while I've come across many bad Hunter players over the years, I've also met a lot of amazing Hunters. A good Hunter in a raid is invaluable.
    Haha I agree, it'd be more interesting without Hunters.