Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    No, please, just no...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    Bottom line is - I really couldn't care less if gender segragation was lifted in more facilities, I don't mind it being there but I think it's silly and it might as well go.
    I can't believe people are talking about "gender segregation".
    It's a toilet. A place for people to shit, piss, get sick and get busy.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    What if i get a boner?
    If people can bleed for equality, you can proudly exhibit your natural reaction for it too.
    Boners are beautiful :].

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nextormento View Post
    If anything, it justifies making the females one more spacious than the males ones.
    That deals with one inefficiency with another inefficiency. That's not a comparable solution.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    No, this will lead to all kinds of sexual harassment problems. There is absolutely zero reason to do this.
    See? we agree at times

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    That deals with one inefficiency with another inefficiency. That's not a comparable solution.
    Dont really understand this point?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    It's not. Not wanting to see someone's cock is not medieval at all. If you don't mind, happy for you. The pool's changing rooms Ive been too had little tiny rooms for you to get changed. They werent open space barns.
    Justify the meager costs of gender neutral bathrooms? There is ABSOLUTELY nothing justifying the "meager" costs of gender neutral bathrooms.
    And that side note is total bullshit man. We piss everywhere, women dont.
    It might help that when this is proposed im thinking "chaos in nightclub" and you might be thinking "afternoon in shopping mall".
    You realize that combining bathrooms doesn't result in you seeing more dick, right? Or have you never been to a locker room? Or have you never been to a bathroom? I'm confused. What exactly are you imagining will happen here?

You also realize that there are people who are attracted to the same sex, so the argument of 'separate but equal' is useless?

- - - Updated - - -

Dont really understand this point?
    2 inefficiencies: one, male bathrooms are often underused. Two, female bathrooms are often overused. Simple solution: combine bathrooms, kill 3 birds with one stone. Proposed solution because we're apparently all puritans: spend more money to make women's bathrooms bigger and propagate our irrational desire for separation.

You need to delineate what you mean with efficiency here then.
    I've elaborated plenty already through the thread, whereas the one-size-fits-all is not supported by anything but wishful thinking.

Deleted
    You realize that combining bathrooms doesn't result in you seeing more dick, right? Or have you never been to a locker room? Or have you never been to a bathroom? I'm confused. What exactly are you imagining will happen here?

You also realize that there are people who are attracted to the same sex, so the argument of 'separate but equal' is useless?
    Uh? You're confused. We were talking about the concept of "being comfortable with nudity", not "how many dicks you see in a toilet. Nevermind the fact that as a man, I'm used to take a piss next to other people in urinals. I wonder how comfortable would women be around half drunk men showing their cocks left and right on a saturday evening.

Not really sure what you mean by "theres people attracted from same sex".

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    *Shrugs* I wouldn't care about unisex bathrooms or changing rooms, etc.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Deleted

- - - Updated - - -

2 inefficiencies: one, male bathrooms are often underused. Two, female bathrooms are often overused. Simple solution: combine bathrooms, kill 3 birds with one stone. Proposed solution because we're apparently all puritans: spend more money to make women's bathrooms bigger and propagate our irrational desire for separation.
    What in the name of god are you talking about.
    Irrational desire for separation? My god you're weird.
    Men toilets are not underused. They work well most of the times because of urinals. You cant have urinals in a women toilet so you would have to increase the number of rooms to make it equal in functionality. That's all there is.
    I can't believe you're turning this in a social debate.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Oh yeah because WOMEN will make the toilets gross. LOL.
    Ask anyone who has worked at a restaurant/bar/public facility or otherwise cleaned/maintained bathrooms, they'll all say the women's bathrooms are the worst.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    Ask anyone who has worked at a restaurant/bar/public facility or otherwise cleaned/maintained bathrooms, they'll all say the women's bathrooms are the worst.
    I just did and he said men's are way worst

10+ Year Old Account
    Uh? You're confused. We were talking about the concept of "being comfortable with nudity", not "how many dicks you see in a toilet. Nevermind the fact that as a man, I'm used to take a piss next to other people in urinals. I wonder how comfortable would women be around half drunk men showing their cocks left and right on a saturday evening.

Not really sure what you mean by "theres people attracted from same sex".
    Oh, so your argument is simply that it makes people uncomfortable?

That's not much of an argument. When I was 10, seeing old fat men walking around naked made me uncomfortable. Maybe we should further subdivide locker rooms so everyone has their own section with its own entrance and exit.

People should not be uncomfortable with nudity. We evolved naked for millions of years. It's really not a big deal.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by nextormento View Post
    You need to delineate what you mean with efficiency here then.
    I've elaborated plenty already through the thread, whereas the one-size-fits-all is not supported by anything but wishful thinking.
    It's pretty obvious. If one bathroom is being underused, this is an inefficient use of the bathroom. Same this if one is being overused - if there is a line, it's inefficient.

I want restroom I use (men's ones) to stay more or less clean, you know... I've been to women's restrooms in airports, theatres and other public places around the globe, dun ask why, they are much dirtier than any men's restroom at international open-air beer festival in Dalian, China T_T Women tend to hover over the toilet bowls, thus urine is all over the place, they leave pads/tampons everywhere, men's restroom quite often are much cleaner, grossest thing I usually see in men's public toilet is some pubic hair on the edge of urinal, and I've been to really nasty ones...

Also, thanks to urinals and trough urinals in particular things work so much faster for men, stalls are dull and ineffective, if you simply need to pee.
    Last edited by ls-; 2016-04-04 at 03:46 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    I'm a guy and I wouldn't use gender neutral restrooms. I like to use urinals lol.

If I gotta take a dump, it's a different story.
    take a dump on the draenei.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    What in the name of god are you talking about.
    Irrational desire for separation? My god you're weird.
    Men toilets are not underused. They work well most of the times because of urinals. You cant have urinals in a women toilet so you would have to increase the number of rooms to make it equal in functionality. That's all there is.
    I can't believe you're turning this in a social debate.
    Men's bathrooms are underused in most cases. The vast majority of the time, there is no one else in a men's bathroom when I walk in. Sometimes there will be 1 other guy. With 4 toilets and 4 urinals, that's pretty inefficient.

You can have urinals in a unisex bathroom. Not sure why you can't. Maybe increase the number of stalls in a guy's bathroom by 25%, and you have a unisex bathroom. That's much more efficient than building a whole separate bathroom.

Also, this is a social debate. What else would it be?

Deleted
    Oh, so your argument is simply that it makes people uncomfortable?

That's not much of an argument. When I was 10, seeing old fat men walking around naked made me uncomfortable. Maybe we should further subdivide locker rooms so everyone has their own section with its own entrance and exit.

People should not be uncomfortable with nudity. We evolved naked for millions of years. It's really not a big deal.

- - - Updated - - -

It's pretty obvious. If one bathroom is being underused, this is an inefficient use of the bathroom. Same this if one is being overused - if there is a line, it's inefficient.
    You're not in any position to judge people not being comfortable with nudity. I dont care really, but unlike you I dont pretend my ways are the ways and everyone else is medieval. Fucks sake Quetzl.
    Your point is based on men toilets being underused, which is somewhat of a weird claim to make.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    I want restroom I use (men's ones) to stay more or less clean, you know... I've been to women's restrooms in airports, theatres and other public places around the globe, dun ask why, they are much dirtier than any men's restroom at international open-air beer festival in Dalian, China T_T Women tend to hover over the toilet bowls, thus urine is all over the place, they leave pads/tampons everywhere, men's restroom quite often are much cleaner, grossest thing I usually see in men's public toilet is some pubic hair on the edge of urinal, and I've been to really nasty ones...

Also, thanks to urinals and trough urinals in particular things work so much faster for men, stalls are dull and ineffective, if you simply need to pee.
    Urinals can be part of a unisex bathroom. Cleanliness is anecdotal, I've seen people say men's bathrooms are worse, and other say women's bathrooms are worse. In reality, it probably depends more on how well the bathrooms are taken care of and the type of people using them.

10+ Year Old Account
    My experience with gender neutral facilities are limited to some bathrooms, some changing rooms and saunas.

Personally I prefer to at least have locker-rooms and showers separate, but that's because it is what I am used to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Are you attractive? Men usually act more polite than usual around attractive women in the hopes of taking a dip in the pool of life.

If you're fat or deformed then they're probably talking behind your back.