Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Legion - Fire Mage Spell Animations, Alliance Dalaran Update, Blue Posts, Tweets, Art

Desolacer's Starter S6 Builds, Barbecue Twister Wizard, Holyknight 3000's Malthael Wallpaper

New Warrior Card Reveal - Ravaging Ghoul, Druid Card - Mire Keeper, Shaman Weapon - Hammer of Twilight

Tracer Skills & Talent Tree, All Heroes Unlocked & 50% Bonus XP, Weekly Rotation & Sales

Legion - Fire Mage Spell Animations
    Mages got a few more spell animation updates recently. Blast Wave, Flamestrike, and Time Warp all have new or adjusted animations.

Realm Population Display
    Players have noticed that some realms that are usually High population are now Medium and BlizzardCS explained why.

Legion - Alliance Dalaran Update
    The Alliance section of Dalaran received updates in recent builds.

Blue Posts
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Waaaay too little damage going out in P1.
    Yeah, we noticed that immediately once the test began. A recent internal playtest on Mythic had way too much raid damage in P1 (compounded by new Mythic mechanics), and that led to raid damage being tuned down across the board. But of course without the Mythic mechanics present, there's not much to heal. Whoops. (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

Blue Tweets
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Classes
    Druid (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator / Artifact Calculator / PvP Talent Calculator)
    New/half/full moon are not affected by owlkin frenzy, it's a bug?
    This is a bug that will be fixed. (WarcraftDevs)

Warlock (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator / Artifact Calculator / PvP Talent Calculator)
    Will the warlock talent Grim of Synergy work with all Demonology pets or just the summoned/main pet? Would love the former
    Only the warlock's primary demon. (WarcraftDevs)

Will demolocks be losing demonic leap and the glyph of falling meteor in Legion? It's a nice utility; sad to see it go, if so.
    As Warlocks are losing Metamorphosis, these are both gone as well (WarcraftDevs)

What's the point of Soul Siphon? It is just a refund on the 2 shards you got from the 2(or more) shards you spent on UA rq'mt
    It provides more Soul Shards when dealing spread pressure. (WarcraftDevs)

Professions
    Are enchant illusions staying for #Legion and will we get more options, like the black aura seen on the Fist of Reckoning?
    Enchant Illusions will be staying around for #Legion! (WarcraftDevs)

Ghostcrawler Tweets
    Ghostcrawler still occasionally talks about WoW. Remember that he no longer works for or speaks for Blizzard.
    Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
    But WoW made a huge change in design philosophy at the exact same time Blizz was bought. Hard to not see a link.
    They were unrelated. That direction came from within the team. (OccupyGStreet)
    we should also note though that, at the time, the team changed as well.
    I mean, not dramatically. Kaplan went to his new team with a couple of dudes, but 90% of the team stayed. (OccupyGStreet)
    Kaplan was around for the heyday of WoW, It seems he maybe took his design philosophy with him?
    I'm one of Kaplan's biggest fans, but he would be the first to tell you that it's about the team, not the leader. (OccupyGStreet)
    sure i agree with that. and for the record - you lead wow through some vry hard times.. more gracefully than i would
    Players not infrequently confuse "communicates a lot" with "must be in charge." (OccupyGStreet)

But as a member of the team, why change the design philsophy? It was extremely good and profitable before.
    For the non-raiders, leveling alt #6 was starting to lose its luster. Those players had no endgame. (OccupyGStreet)
    They had dungeons, kinda, but a few new dungeons alone don't provide months of new content. You exhaust them quickly. (OccupyGStreet)

World of Warcraft Takes To The Streets of Europe
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    On Tuesday, March 29, a group of urban artists from ARTtitude set their sights on London’s Shoreditch neighborhood to bring a bit of World of Warcraft’s night elf magic to the walls along Great Eastern Street. Check out the video below to see their work come to life.

These night elf murals will remain in London until April 6, after which time the artists will move on to claim Paris for all of orc kind and Amsterdam for the murloc multitude. The Paris invasion will begin with a live performance at the Paris Comics Expo on April 16, with street art installation taking place over the following days.

And the lying about realm population has begun!

10+ Year Old Account
    That graffiti is so cringe worthy but I won't say anything because "skill" n' shit.

pls let our lovely world intact!

make not the same mistake after cata!

many new dala pics are horrible!

the night elf pics save my day.. :-) great work and gz to the whole art team!

hahaha what a f.... bs about those realms - instead to announce merging the f... out of realms they announce increasing capacity - what a joke - wonder how many mlns they lost that they have to escape to such lies

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    hahaha what a f.... bs about those realms - instead to announce merging the f... out of realms they announce increasing capacity - what a joke
    Because those playing on high pops deserve queues with the Legion launch right?

Incoming blind hateboys who will criticise Blizzard without evidence... Its easy enough to check server populations.

Night Elf is the new Orc?

What is that supposed to mean?

Shouldn't all of Dalaran be the alliance section of Dalaran at this point?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Durandro View Post
    Incoming blind hateboys who will criticise Blizzard without evidence... Its easy enough to check server populations.
    It's funny how whenever Blizzard says something different from what they are expecting, they take it as a conspiracy theory and call it a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Valermos View Post
    Night Elf is the new Orc?

What is that supposed to mean?
    That we had a lot of orc stuff before and now we'll have a lot of Night Elf stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    hahaha what a f.... bs about those realms - instead to announce merging the f... out of realms they announce increasing capacity - what a joke - wonder how many mlns they lost that they have to escape to such lies
    Because it's quite possible that many realms went from high to medium and from medium to low within the 6.2.4 patch day, without it having to do something with redefining the capacity of the realm, right?

Deleted
    More useless thoughts from a guy that hasnt worked at blizzard for YEARS
    why dont they just keep adding questions asked to every other bod who doesnt work at blizzard but knows about computer game design etc

#GetoverGCleftyearsago

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    dalrint, stuff happens. i don't know how many spoilers you want.

the coloured night elf one is not that great looking :x

"We made more room on realms."

This guy's a joker, I like him

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    there will be a spike on legion launch day, so increasing realms cap is what best for business

lets not suffer like WoD launch, que for 8 hours on a damn low realm

Deleted
    What I noticed about EU is that I scrolled through and nearly all realms were low. Even mine, which has been high since 2004. It made me quit. There is barely anyone on my realm. Why are they not merging? I bet they are waitng to see how many are coming back for Legion first, but Blizzard have to know a low pop realm is really not a fun experience. And don't get me started on CRZ, that's terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Arvandor View Post
    pls let our lovely world intact!

make not the same mistake after cata!

many new dala pics are horrible!
    Other than the standard "Opinions are opinions" this is in the New Dalaran, not Northrend Dalaran. That's remaining untouched.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowroxxor View Post
    yes because in a single day after an update, all the high pop realms crashed to medium, that makes sense. instead of space being made so legion queue times dont shove us out the window

My god the amount of tinfoil hatting over the realm capacity increase is hilarious. You think maybe they did it because they don't want another shitstorm like WoD launch?

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowroxxor View Post
    Let your hate flow and soon you will join the darkside.. And have you ever thought for a moment that maybe they have increased realm pop caps I bet you have not since you have already chosen to call them liars without anything to back that statement up..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    My god the amount of tinfoil hatting over the realm capacity increase is hilarious. You think maybe they did it because they don't want another shitstorm like WoD launch?
    Yes but unfortunately the hate brigade has already begun infiltrating this thread..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by shadycharacter1 View Post
    "We made more room on realms."

This guy's a joker, I like him
    And the joke will be on you if what he said is true..