Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Exclamation Legion can save WoW ?? - "20 Reasons Why World of Warcraft Sucks Now" Do you agree?

Particularly I think the wow lost much of its original charm, ai found this video, which was not made by me, but I agree with it all, what do they say ?? It would be nice if Blizzard reflect on it ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AyiO9-7Wk0&spfreload=5

The twenty reasons "described" are:

#20: Night time is still not dark enough
    #19: Flying mounts (Embrace them or don't) # Add - Everyone just fly, you do not find enemy players in the world, only when catch you by surprise when doing quests ....
    #18 Twitter/Facebook integration
    #17 Leveling compared to previous expansions sucks
    #16: Community is fucking retarded and Blizz appeals to lowest common denominator
    #15: Lack of Social features/encouragement
    #14: Ashran Sucks
    #13: Inflated Gold
    #12: Pay to Win Features
    #11: Dungeons less relevant at level cap/too raid focused
    #10: Low level dungeons horrible # Add - The "Random Dungeon" makes anyone walk through the map, be just sitting in the center of the capital giving "join" in Randon, but not have any idea what that means ... The dungeon "Randon" should be unlocked after make the dungeon "correctly" once, at least ...
    #9: Low Level experience is horrible
    #8: Crafting system no longer relevant
    #7: PVP ratings deflated - PVP sucks now
    #6: Mission Table+Garrison shit
    #5: Endgame PVE sucks
    #4 Single Player Experience # Add - Nobody comes out of that damn garrison ...
    #3 Ability Squish
    #2 CRZ
    #1 Game is no longer about the overall experience, but the end package

What do you think?

Hug to everyone!

Deleted
    Woehoe! Another one of these posts in how WoW sucks and needs saving.
    Could you not have looked at any of the other 200 treads and commented on there?

Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    Could you not have looked at any of the other 200 treads and commented on there?
    No - because 15 minutes of fame etc.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    And yet, people who claim that WoW sucks and is dead, are still playing it

Hahaha, if you waste time complaining, they could simply opine ... And that fame ?? ¬¬

Uhm what pay to win features?. Most of these just sound like your personal opinion tbh.

Deleted
    and pandas, don't forged pandas.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Uhm what pay to win features?. Most of these just sound like your personal opinion tbh.
    Items that can sell for a fortune and buy a set and save time, most beautiful mounts, and many aesthetic things, but considering we need to buy the game and pay monthly fees, I believe that even this is appropriate ...

10+ Year Old Account
    I still fail to see ANY pay to win feature in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by nandomau View Post
    Particularly I think the wow lost much of its original charm, ai found this video, which was not made by me, but I agree with it all, what do they say ?? It would be nice if Blizzard reflect on it ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AyiO9-7Wk0&spfreload=5

The twenty reasons "described" are:

#20: Night time is still not dark enough
    #19: Flying mounts (Embrace them or don't) # Add - Everyone just fly, you do not find enemy players in the world, only when catch you by surprise when doing quests ....
    #18 Twitter/Facebook integration
    #17 Leveling compared to previous expansions sucks
    #16: Community is fucking retarded and Blizz appeals to lowest common denominator
    #15: Lack of Social features/encouragement
    #14: Ashran Sucks
    #13: Inflated Gold
    #12: Pay to Win Features
    #11: Dungeons less relevant at level cap/too raid focused
    #10: Low level dungeons horrible # Add - The "Random Dungeon" makes anyone walk through the map, be just sitting in the center of the capital giving "join" in Randon, but not have any idea what that means ... The dungeon "Randon" should be unlocked after make the dungeon "correctly" once, at least ...
    #9: Low Level experience is horrible
    #8: Crafting system no longer relevant
    #7: PVP ratings deflated - PVP sucks now
    #6: Mission Table+Garrison shit
    #5: Endgame PVE sucks
    #4 Single Player Experience # Add - Nobody comes out of that damn garrison ...
    #3 Ability Squish
    #2 CRZ
    #1 Game is no longer about the overall experience, but the end package

What do you think?

Hug to everyone!
    This list could have been much shorter.....

1. Cataclysm
    2. Mists of Pandaria

That is all.....

Ironic that it says Blizzard cater to the lowest common denominator, when clickbait videos like this are doing precisely that.

Another shitpost bites the frontpage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Items that can sell for a fortune and buy a set and save time, most beautiful mounts, and many aesthetic things, but considering we need to buy the game and pay monthly fees, I believe that even this is appropriate ...
    If you use your gold to pay your monthly fee you're not winning, you're simply... playing well.

Plus mounts have absolutely no influence on your performance in raids or pvp. You could argue that there's BOE items to be bought, but if you really think one can get fully geared only by gold you're being naive. And even if it were possible, that person is just using a different set of skills to make gold instead of killing bosses. Because you can't tell me everyone who has massive amounts of gold dumps insane amounts of real money in the game...

Quote Originally Posted by Azgraal View Post
    I still fail to see ANY pay to win feature in the game.
    So, as I said, the video is not mine, but I agree with most of his topics ... Also saw nothing "pay to win" but I do not agree with the fact that most of the legal mounts being sold by "cash" and several other aesthetic things, when we have to buy the game and pay the monthly fee ... and the content is not more than modern games like ArcheAge, Black Desert, Guild Wars II ...

I just had to go through the hasslte of logging in and answering these 20 retarded reasons to why wow sucks.

#20: Night time is still not dark enough .... This ruins gameplay for people? Like.. seriously?
    #19: Flying mounts (Embrace them or don't) Kinda like it the way it is now, or will be in Legion where you start on working on the meta achievement from the start.
    #18 Twitter/Facebook integration - Again.. I dont see how this ruins the gameplay experience....
    #17 Leveling compared to previous expansions sucks - This is all down to personal opinion, frankly I find the levelling experience to improve. In Cataclysm I had a full heroic geared Paladin with Shadowmourne having to drink after killing 2 mobs. I didnt enjoy that shit.
    #16: Community is fucking retarded and Blizz appeals to lowest common denominator - According to who?
    #15: Lack of Social features/encouragement - Facebook/Twitter integration apparantly ruins gameplay so why add more. And yes the main issue with this expansion is lack of shit to do apart from raiding.
    #14: Ashran Sucks - One thing we agree on.
    #13: Inflated Gold - I dont see how this is relevant to gameplay.

#12: Pay to Win Features - I would like to know what these features are. Are you talking about that a wow token is a pay to win feature? Because as far as I see it I dont really see anything in the blizzard store about full mythic gear for 50 euros or more.

#11: Dungeons less relevant at level cap/too raid focused - Agreed.
    #10: Low level dungeons horrible - Maybe horrible is a wrong way to put it. Outdated?
    #9: Low Level experience is horrible - Ok whoever made this video clearly havent played pre cata.
    #8: Crafting system no longer relevant - Less relevant but thats being changed so maybe you should check whats coming in the next one before you say wow is gonna die.
    #7: PVP ratings deflated - PVP sucks now - It will change.
    #6: Mission Table+Garrison shit - This is optional btw.. I dont know why no one realises this.
    #5: Endgame PVE sucks - Personal opinion once again. I enjoy HFC
    #4 Single Player Experiene - I for one would like it to be NO singleplayer shit you have to do in order to become a god in PvE or PvP. This is a MMO not a single player game.
    #3 Ability Squish - Keep crying cause some more shit needs to go.
    #2 CRZ - ???
    #1 Game is no longer about the overall experience, but the end package - This needs to be a bit more defined.. Find me a game that gives me the FULL experience from level 1 to max level and in every aspect of "end game content". If you find it please share.

How is a mount pay to win? There is nothing you can buy for money that gives you any advantage at all. And if you toss out the "well, buy token, sell for gold, then buy BoEs"-card, I toss in the "rubbish, everyone can get gold in any other way in this game"-card.

And those 20 reasons you got is highly just your opinions. Twitter/facebook integration does nothing to the game, same as that selfie camera. Night time not dark enough? wtf, go play some zombie game if you want a dark game.

Ugh, why do I even bother.

Just uninstall if you don't like it, and leave the forums as well, you will do us all good by that.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    Wow is dying is an opinion, every one is entitled to their opinion, my own is Wow is alive, well and kicking!

Quote Originally Posted by Axxy View Post
    This list could have been much shorter.....

1. Cataclysm
    2. Mists of Pandaria

That is all.....
    I like the way you think, please make a video about it so it takes less time for us to read all the spam threads!

Quote Originally Posted by wordup View Post
    Ironic that it says Blizzard cater to the lowest common denominator, when clickbait videos like this are doing precisely that.
    Yeah ... I agree in part with you ... But several topics have much sense ... The professions of the game only remain there for the blizzard probably afraid of the reaction of the fans if they just vanished ...