Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vain View Post
    can i see some scientific evidence about it ? bibble says adam and eva were the 1st humans we are all breeds of the same generation
    You want scientific evidence and then you go and cite the bible? I can pull more credible evidence out of my ass.
    Last edited by Santti; 2016-04-05 at 05:09 PM.

can i see some scientific evidence about it ? bibble says adam and eva were the 1st humans we are all breeds of the same generation
    No I am not going to go hold your hand. Go read any common knowledge on how farmers inbreed animals.

Deleted
    You should not use Adam and Eve as an argument in...pretty much any serious discussion.

Have you had dog bacon? Me neither, but I know pork bacon is fantastic.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    No I am not going to go hold your hand. Go read any common knowledge on how farmers inbreed animals.
    maybe adam and eva were better than us and we are some kind of mongoloids because our ancestors had sex with there sisters etc . Damn you atheist cant you accept the truth ?!?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    Have you had dog bacon? Me neither, but I know pork bacon is fantastic.
    Bacon is by definition made from pork. You can make bacon like cured meat from dog as well. What's your point?

Deleted
    on topic eating animals that consume flesh will turn you into a mad cow . so can we end this thread?
    Last edited by mmoce4779ff20e; 2016-04-05 at 05:16 PM.

Almost got baited, but now I remember vain's posting history. I wonder how long you'll manage this time before another short vacation. lol

7+ Year Old Account
    All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darchi
    Thx America for destroying Europe and world and all mess you cause bcs of your selfishness and only thinking abot yourself and of your interest, creating IS, killing in the name of democracy, etc etc...

Quote Originally Posted by xuros View Post
    Dogs don't turn into delicious bacon!
    This was all that needed saying.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

I ate Gaegogi (marinated dog) once while living with my Father in Korea back in the early 90's. Personally I couldn't tell the difference between it and the plate of Bulgogi (marinated beef) next to it. Meat is meat.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    This was all that needed saying.
    How do you know?

Almost got baited, but now I remember vain's posting history. I wonder how long you'll manage this time before another short vacation. lol
    A person who begins with "i'm a professional sexologist" is bound to be creditable.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Koenigstiger View Post
    Eating dogs is no different than eating pigs
    When there are police pigs, herding pigs, hunting pigs, guard pigs, guide pigs, sled pigs, search and rescue pigs, therapy pigs, tracking pigs, cadaver pigs, war pigs and of course pet pigs (some of which there are, granted), as well as over 300 different breeds of pigs, all of which are in extremely common use all over the planet and have been so for thousands upon thousands of years, then we can continue discussing your absolutely asinine assertion.

Until then, no. End of discussion.
    Last edited by mmoc3ff0cc8be0; 2016-04-05 at 05:22 PM.

Deleted
    i am always getting 1-3 months vacations

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghâzh View Post
    How do you know?

A person who begins with "i'm a professional sexologist" is bound to be creditable.
    yeah but i got the looks for anything that has to do with sex

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    When there are police pigs, herding pigs, hunting pigs, guard pigs, guide pigs, sled pigs, search and rescue pigs, therapy pigs, tracking pigs, cadaver pigs, war pigs and of course pet pigs (some of which there are, granted), as well as over 300 different breeds of pigs, all of which are in extremely common use all over the planet and have been so for thousands upon thousands of years, then we can continue discussing your absolutely asinine assertion.
    This just shows our lacking in pig breeding advancement. Someone needs to get on the job to breed some police pigs ASAP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bungeebungee View Post
    There is already a thread on eating dogs. Do we really need another?
    Koenigstiger has been doing this all morning.

He's trying to increase his thread count... or get people to respond to HIM personally because he isn't getting the attention he wants.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Humans don't have the same connection to pigs, it's not the same.

Also lol about empathy equaling intelligence.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    Not only have pigs done a number of the things you listed, they could be trained to do the rest.
    Yeah, OK. The only thing left, then, is for that to happen for thousands of years, so the pig rises to the same level of domestic companion as the dog. Because, you know, that's the biggest reason why the statement is asinine.

So, chop chop. Get on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    As for breeds there are hundreds of different domestic pigs.
    Hundreds?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Hundreds?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_pig_breeds