Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Annoying View Post
    Getting out of a black hole isn't a "speed" problem, it's a direction problem. In a black hole the gravitational field bends space and time around itself so that once you're inside the event horizon there are no paths that lead to the outside of the black hole. No matter what direction you went, you would find that your path led back to the center of the black hole.
    I'm sure enough speed could absolutely break through anything. A million-billion times the speed of light in a single direction would probably destroy anything in its path, breaking the rules of physics.

We're talking about getting wishes out of a lamp and people want to be technical?
    My infinite speed works as a teleport as in me thinking of where I want to go and how fast I get there. I wish it, it becomes so.
    I was a Death's Demise.
    Those were the good old days.

1) Omnipotence

Then I'd have to wait and figure out the other two.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollokdamus View Post
    1. Creation of an afterlife.
    2. Major tweaking of the human nature and nature in general.
    3. A cheeseburger.
    1. Definitely this...
    2. The ability to cure mortal diseases
    3. The ability to control light

1: Be like wolverine healregen / not ageing
    2: have the knowlage of all human kind togeather
    3: removal of all religions, all memorys and historys about it.
    Last edited by yeto; 2016-04-05 at 11:55 PM.

1. my own private island.
    2. enough money to live comfortably on my island.
    3. good internet on my private island.

Also, @Sylv_

you suck.

I would word these very carefully so that the genie could not screw me over accidentally or on purpose, but the basic gist would be:

1. Perfect health, including being able to maintain an excellent body even with eating as much as I want
    2. More money than I could spend in my life
    3. Tough one, probably some type of magic power, or perhaps just general magic ability (make me a wizard plx kthnx). If I had to pick a specific power it would either be teleportation, invisibility, or wolverine healing factor.

EDIT: Actually I might swap number 3 with making it so that dogs live longer.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    1. Psychopotence as defined by http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Psychopotence
    2. Absolute Immortality as defined by http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Absolute_Immortality

No idea on the third wish. The universe, and especially Earth, would be my playground for eons to come.

Quote Originally Posted by Dren The Black View Post
    1. my own private island.
    2. enough money to live comfortably on my island.
    3. good internet on my private island.

Also, @Sylv_

you suck.
    Enjoying your tic-tac?
    I was a Death's Demise.
    Those were the good old days.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Ask for more magic lamps.
    Being so vague ends up getting you more magic lamps but the only magic power they have is to glow for three minutes once every 20 years they also look like shit so no one wants to buy them.

Idk what my three wishes would be atm but I would probably have at least one grant me godly powers and would definitely spend a ton of time making sure there wasn't any loopholes or ways the wish could be screwed up/corrupted.

Quote Originally Posted by Annoying View Post
    Getting out of a black hole isn't a "speed" problem, it's a direction problem. In a black hole the gravitational field bends space and time around itself so that once you're inside the event horizon there are no paths that lead to the outside of the black hole. No matter what direction you went, you would find that your path led back to the center of the black hole.
    but what if you set your speed to something great than the speed of light? We don't know how black holes work once we throw the rules of the universe out the window, could be interesting.

as for my wishes...
    1) i'd have a body like majin buu's, why not, I could throw my legs at people for funsies, and it doesn't seem like time has any real effect on buu's body.
    2) the ability to continue existing even if my body does somehow get destroyed, just in case.
    3) put that motherfucker back into his lamp, or he gets to stay out on the condition that his powers can't be used against me.
    Last edited by Worgar; 2016-04-06 at 12:39 AM.

Deleted
    1) Immortality
    2) Omniscience
    2) A toastie machine that never breaks, and doesn't need to be plugged in

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    1.more than three wishes.
    2. no more furries.
    3. no more draenei.
    4.my own personal succubus assistant.
    5. the death of every single criminal.
    6. invincibility.
    7. unban tennisace after mayham bans him and ban mayhem for banning him.
    8.immortality.
    9. $747 billion tied to inflation.
    10. the power to mind control.
    Number 5 before 6 would lead to your own death... pretty sure genocide on a global scale would qualify as a crime. You need to plan this better...

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Not sure about the first two, but the third would definitely be, "The next person who finds this lamp gets no wishes, only a box of raisins."

(Yep, totally stole that from SMBC)
    Loved that joke. I would probably modify my wish to be something like "Tell the next guy that but then after 10 minutes of him being sad actually grant them their wishes."

I think the absolute no wish at all thing is juste a freaking dick move lol

1. I wish whenever I think the phrase "I wish" whatever follows up until I say 'Amen' becomes reality.
    2. ?
    3. ?

Becoming a God was easy.

Be super intelligent
    Become invincible and have my body stop aging between my 35-40th.
    Not sure, maybe the ability to sense life and to teleport instantly to anywhere in the universe. This way I don't have to spend years traveling between trillions of planets hoping there's life on them.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

1. Mind Control
    2. Time Travel
    3. Bigger Penis

1. Get filthy rich so I can buy Star Wars from Disney. Decanonize the Farce Awakens, see to it that the EU is continued and then MAYBE make a proper movies after.
    2. Have a TP power like in the movie Jumper.
    3. Immortal

10+ Year Old Account
    1) Rid the world of Muslims
    2) cheese cake
    3) another cheese cake

1 convert the air state back to it was when the dinosaurs were alive
    2 give me super powers
    3 set the genie free