Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post
    My bitching comment was not directed at you personally but the general nature of the thread.
    Sorry, was having a bad day and took this a little more personally then I should have.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nzete View Post
    This looks a lot like "take your friends with you to old raids instead of soloing them, but make sure that they aren't your armor type or class token (if tier is a consideration). Make sure you don't hurt people over weapons."
    If they are your friends I'm sure you could work out a way to not roll/loot items you're trying to complete.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

This looks a lot like "take your friends with you to old raids instead of soloing them, but make sure that they aren't your armor type or class token (if tier is a consideration). Make sure you don't hurt people over weapons."
    So, exactly as it is now?

This is doing nothing to change what loot would be relevant compared to a run now.
    If you go solo it and some bop item you cant transmog to drops, you would vendor or disenchant it then and post legion.
    The difference is you aren't constrained by limited void storage space, in that if a relevant but less appealing item drops then you have the additional benefit of gaining that appearance while still maintaining the same options as before for what to do with it if it is BoP.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2016-04-10 at 06:44 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

7+ Year Old Account
    No surprise here, thats how I expected it to work.