Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    I'd say someone who votes for Clinton is just as bad as someone who votes for Trump.
    The only reasonable choice is grand daddy Sanders.

Oh man, that image is hilarious.
    Trump: Watch me as I sneak a fry from his plate.
    Sanders: GTFO away from my Fries you leech! You're a millionaire, surely you can buy your own Burger and Fries!

Although I bet it's done in jest though, but I wonder how Trump and Sanders can tolerate being in the same room considering they're both advocating for opposite directions for this country?

Quote Originally Posted by RampageBW1 View Post
    Sanders: GTFO away from my Fries you leech! You're a millionaire, surely you can buy your own Burger and Fries!

Although I bet it's done in jest though, but I wonder how Trump and Sanders can tolerate being in the same room considering they're both advocating for opposite directions for this country?
    They're not actually in the room together... that's the clip of the eagle attacking trump with sanders and a plate put in instead.

Uh, the magic of video editing.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    They're not actually in the room together... that's the clip of the eagle attacking trump with sanders and a plate put in instead.
    Ah, video editing. Should've known.

Still hilarious though.

If you look like really really really close, like, look at it real close now, and you might see that gif is shopped.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    She has so much experience with politics, having been the first lady for 8 years.
    I never understood this. How is screwing the current president while he's in office presidential experience? If Trump is president for 8 years would you think that gives Melania credibility as a future president? It's so silly. Sure being the first lady carries responsibilities of its own and allows you to witness first hand the responsibilities of being president but that in no way makes you more qualified in my book. Not any more than the wife/husband of a CEO is qualified to take over for their spouse in that line of work, or any other for that matter.
    Last edited by Arganis; 2016-04-07 at 09:39 PM.
    Facilis Descensus Averno

I'd rather go with "people who do a job get paid" than "everybody who gets paid is actually getting a bribe, and they'd sneakily hiding it by paying them for a job, but everyone knows it's a bribe!".

Because one of those is convoluted AND stupid, and it's not the one that goes for literally every job in creation.
    I'd rather go with the ENTIRE political system is bought and paid for on a yearly basis and those who are no longer in direct power still guarantee their paychecks through cronyism/nepotism. But again, go ahead and assume that ANY political figure is operating on a clean slate. That's a good one.

Assuming it of Hillary is downright hysterical.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    Hillary is probably the biggest hypocrite in decades to run for presidency, I take everything she says as a joke... Not even American (nor living in the USA) and everything about her is bad, she's so close to Trump in politic standpoints- she's a dirty double morale bitch who says one thing and then does the opposite behind the medias spotlight 10 times over.
    Wow. That was enlightening. But not in the way you thought.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Quote Originally Posted by damajin View Post
    I'd rather go with the ENTIRE political system is bought and paid for on a yearly basis and those who are no longer in direct power still guarantee their paychecks through cronyism/nepotism. But again, go ahead and assume that ANY political figure is operating on a clean slate. That's a good one.

Assuming it of Hillary is downright hysterical.
    You realize politicians aren't the only ones that get paid for speaking, right?

It's almost like there's an entire industry devoted to having people speak at things.. what could it be called.. maybe we'll call it a convention.

It's almost like there's an entire industry devoted to having people speak at things.. what could it be called.. maybe we'll call it a convention.
    Sure, but it becomes something different when it is a politician doing it. You bring them in because you want something, whatever they’re saying doesn’t truly matter in the long run but you pay them for favor. If you were looking for knowledge and insight you’d bring in an expert, if you’re looking to get something done or signed you bring in the appropriate politician.

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

15+ Year Old Account

Yes, except it's hard to be taken seriously as a politician when you claim you're going to be tough on Wall St. while taking in hundreds of thousands of dollars just to talk to them, not to mention tens of millions in overall contributions. Wall St. isn't in the charity business. When they pay you it isn't so you can stick it to them later and anybody who believes that needs to get their heads checked before somebody in Alaska sells them a bridge.
    Last edited by Arganis; 2016-04-07 at 09:46 PM.
    Facilis Descensus Averno

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    So how is she even able to keep her head above ground, with all people, Democrats? Is it just because she is a woman? Or something else?
    Realistically, yes. Not entirely, but she is getting some support simply because of her gender.

Again, this is just being realistic on how the public works.

Sure, but it becomes something different when it is a politician doing it. You bring them in because you want something, whatever they’re saying doesn’t truly matter in the long run but you pay them for favor. If you were looking for knowledge and insight you’d bring in an expert, if you’re looking to get something done or signed you bring in the appropriate politician.
    Dude, you're literally saying you sign them for a job, but you're not paying for a job, you're bribing them. That's why it's so convoluted and weird to assume that anytime a politician is paid to speak it's a bribe. And claiming "well they'll bring in an expert!".. yeah, there's a reason a lot of politicians ARE politicians.. they're very good at manipulating people, which is exactly what you do in marketing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    Realistically, yes. Not entirely, but she is getting some support entirely because of her gender.

Again, this is just being realistic on how the public works.
    I dislike her because she is against privacy, thinks video games cause school shootings and a bunch of other of her positions. I'd dislike her just as much if she had a penis. That being said, I like her more then most of the republican candidates... so I may be screwed.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

hillary is the embodiment of everything that is wrong with politics and i'd rather vote for a literal pile of shit than her. hell, i'd eat that pile before i'd vote for her.

15+ Year Old Account
    Dude, you're literally saying you sign them for a job, but you're not paying for a job, you're bribing them. That's why it's so convoluted and weird to assume that anytime a politician is paid to speak it's a bribe. And claiming "well they'll bring in an expert!".. yeah, there's a reason a lot of politicians ARE politicians.. they're very good at manipulating people, which is exactly what you do in marketing.
    Right, no chance she could be manipulating the public nooooo, she must be manipulating the executives at Goldman Sachs.
    Facilis Descensus Averno

Deleted
    The reply is not a riposte. All politicians are rich. You can't be poor and a successful politician in the US. Hillary is the one most likely to change all that, though. Well, apart from Bernie, but he's behind so far.

Pay them, bribe them it's literally the same thing. You're buying a hand to pull the lever, buying influence and power.

Those speeches Hillary gave for Goldman Sachs? Those GS people didn't need to be manipulated, they were already all on board with the plan and weren't there to be manipulated against their will. They were there to make sure that what Hillary told them meant what they wanted would happen. GS people didn't need to be marketed to under any circumstances they needed her to say "I'll get done the things that need to get done to advance your interests" and that's it. Hillary doesn't have any great knowledge to pass onto those people, she's a powerbroker and that's it.

Seriously, this is kindergarten level establishment influence peddling and you're acting like it's something completely different.

Quote Originally Posted by Arganis View Post
    Right, no chance she could be manipulating the public nooooo, she must be manipulating the executives at Goldman Sachs.
    Are you reading, or just raging because I'm not sporting a hate-boner for hillary while talking about politicians in general.

How you get from "politicians are very good at manipulating people" to "no chance hillary could be manipulating the public" requires such gymnastics and idiocy that I doubted humanity was capable of it. Bravo.

- - - Updated - - -

Pay them, bribe them it's literally the same thing. You're buying a hand to pull the lever, buying influence and power.

Those speeches Hillary gave for Goldman Sachs? Those GS people didn't need to be manipulated, they were already all on board with the plan and weren't there to be manipulated against their will. They were there to make sure that what Hillary told them meant what they wanted would happen. GS people didn't need to be marketed to under any circumstances they needed her to say "I'll get done the things that need to get done to advance your interests" and that's it. Hillary doesn't have any great knowledge to pass onto those people, she's a powerbroker and that's it.

Seriously, this is kindergarten level establishment influence peddling and you're acting like it's something completely different.
    Dude.

You've missed the part where I said politicians are good at manipulating people, so would be the perfect person to pay to give a seminar on marketing in your frothing rage to tell me that it's a bribe because it has to be.

15+ Year Old Account
    Are you reading, or just raging because I'm not sporting a hate-boner for hillary while talking about politicians in general.

How you get from "politicians are very good at manipulating people" to "no chance hillary could be manipulating the public" requires such gymnastics and idiocy that I doubted humanity was capable of it. Bravo.
    Because that's what you're implying, saying she's manipulating them while defending her for taking so much money from them, as if her line to the public about not being influenced by the millions upon millions of dollars they've given her in contributions is genuine. I think you're the idiot here, especially since you think a valid counter argument is calling someone names.
    Facilis Descensus Averno