Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Bloodsail Admiral
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    We are too, but we don't matter.
    When people actually put their foot down and STOP paying for Blizzard services, they will take notice. I canceled all my Blizzard subs, last time I picked up a Blizz game was a month ago. I spoke with my wallet, I might not make a difference but as a group we can.

There are now plenty of better games, that are free or have a one time cost associated with it. WoW should have to adapt to us, not us adapt to WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Izalia View Post
    When people actually put their foot down and STOP paying for Blizzard services, they will take notice. I canceled all my Blizzard subs, last time I picked up a Blizz game was a month ago. I spoke with my wallet, I might not make a difference but as a group we can.

There are now plenty of better games, that are free or have a one time cost associated with it. WoW should have to adapt to us, not us adapt to WoW.
    Yeah! Fight the powah!

If it's any help I've just re-subbed one of my three accounts, and will probably resub the other two in the coming weeks. But you are doing the right thing, if you're not happy then take away your money - no amount of moaning on a third party website forum is going to change anything at Blizzard.

Bloodsail Admiral
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Davemetalhead View Post
    Yeah! Fight the powah!

If it's any help I've just re-subbed one of my three accounts, and will probably resub the other two in the coming weeks. But you are doing the right thing, if you're not happy then take away your money - no amount of moaning on a third party website forum is going to change anything at Blizzard.
    Right! All these people talking, but still giving money to a game they don't like, I don't understand it. If you like the game, great! Pay for it. If you don't, don't pay for it lol.

Hopefully all of them.

The WoW team is in desperate need of a full revamp. Start completely fresh.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    So? People have lives, expecting someone to work in one place for the full duration of their life is plain stupid.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

people come and go in company's, what's the big deal?

I mean eventually everybody. There will be a point in time where either Blizzard will cease to exist or every person who currently works there, no longer works there or is dead.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    people come and go in company's, what's the big deal?
    Are you really trying to act as if there is no reason why these people are leaving?

Quote Originally Posted by pjongjongjeng View Post
    Are you really trying to act as if there is no reason why these people are leaving?
    If you have proof of any reason why they left then please provide it.

10+ Year Old Account
    The majority have given their reasons for leaving, they've been very transparent about it. Most have spoken well of their experiences at Blizzard and hell some are still working freelance though moving on. At this point you're just stirring the pot and this is the only time I'm gonna bite.

10+ Year Old Account
    every thing i see OP posts just bashes wow or blizzard in general... why was i not surprised to see that he made this thread...

people move from job to job, life happens. its part of the working world
    "Brace yourselves, Trolls are coming."
    Signature By: Mythriz

10+ Year Old Account
    The thread is pointless and verging on the sort of notion that something secret is going on at Blizzard causing people to leave. There's no productive discussion to be had about it so the thread is closed.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."