Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bambs View Post
    Almost, but you're not even trying anymore. Please don't leave us. Become the troll you were meant to be!

So why does Sarg want to destroy all life?
    you did it Bambs
    you did it
    the Evil has vanished

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Oh well. So this thread just stopped making sense right after the second page? And here I foolishly thought it reached page 10 because the topic was madly interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Oh well. So this thread just stopped making sense right after the second page? And here I foolishly thought it reached page 10 because the topic was madly interesting.
    Madly interesting !?
    you are a Leagendary! member
    mention the one time 10 pages of Madly interest subject

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by steelballfc View Post
    Madly interesting !?
    you are a Leagendary! member
    mention the one time 10 pages of Madly interest subject
    I can name a handful of "Sylvanas/Jaina raid boss incoming" threads with at least 70 pages worth of interesting lore discussions*.

*worth laughs and nonsense but hey, overall it was funny
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.

He Wants to Purge What the Titans have done in order to Eliminate the Old Gods then Recreate everything in a Untainted Environment the reason for this is because of the Flawed Way the other Titans Went about doing it and their flawed way of trying to handle it. What Sargeras is doing is what he thinks needs to be done for the Greater Good.

10+ Year Old Account
    I made the same mistake, i hoped to see the conversation go back into track, but those were false hopes T.T

7+ Year Old Account
    I can name a handful of "Sylvanas/Jaina raid boss incoming" threads with at least 70 pages worth of interesting lore discussions*.

*worth laughs and nonsense but hey, overall it was funny
    I said 10 pages not 70
    you are cheating
    no cookie for you

10+ Year Old Account
    I said 10 pages not 70
    you are cheating
    no cookie for you
    70 pages are like, 7 times better. I deserve 7 cookies.

7+ Year Old Account
    70 pages are like, 7 times better. I deserve 7 cookies.
    I already gave you 3 cookies
    leave some of your colleague

10+ Year Old Account
    I already gave you 3 cookies
    leave some of your colleague
    Fuck them.

All cookies be mine.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Hes not telling you, the player his plans, you're in disguise as a shadow council member (literally transformed) and you act to destabilize the plan/ritual by stealing the scepter.
    Excuse me master. I suddenly forgot all our plans. Can you explain everything again to me instead of killing me for incompetence? Maybe draw a map and stuff? Thank you. Oh god, I should really become a villain. With basic common sense I could prevent anything the heroes plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Ye lets kill 5 mil subs game, when we have other MMOs going on with much less while being updated. And one of your main indicators of finale are big numbers? ooookaaaaayyyyy

I think people missed the fact that with Chronicles release, Legion is not the main villain anymore, Voidlords are (if I read it correctly). So even if we go to Argus it wont mean were are nowhere near done.
    Yes, but those other MMOs are pretty recent. Like 2-3 years old. The wow story has a lot of potential but only with wow2. The massive ammount of time travel during leveling is maddening. I dread to imagine the Belf starting area in Legion. You talk to Sylvanas who sends you to the warchief...who is also Sylvanas. Plus most of the requested new features (like sub races) would be highly problematic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    There won't be a WoW2 with the MMO market dying...
    The MMO market isn't dying. The old MMOs are dying because they cannot follow recent paradigm shifts. For example most new MMOs offer more dinamic alterantives to questing (Rift, FFXIV, Guild Wars 2). Also housing is more or less mandatory now. Also, MMOs tend to move away from the multiple faction business. And they all look much better. A fresh new wow game can remain popular for a long time. Hell, it would likely be more popular than this wow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Propheteu View Post
    I've been thinking would argus make a good expansion ? as the entire world is just green and fel corrupted by now right ? it be abit dull
    Yes it would. But that didn't stop Blizzard from making two expansions set on Draenor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Morrigenn View Post
    At least it wasn't Thrall again......
    Illidan will turn into Thrall.
    Alright, we can't kill them. Probably.
    We probably can't. Y'shaarj was killed by a planet sized giant, who literally tore him from Azeroth. We kinda can't do that.
    Quote Originally Posted by pjongjongjeng View Post
    I know why he wants to kill all life. But that doesn't change that he wants to kill all life.
    Yes, but killing all life here is a means to an end. Not the goal.

Let's look at it this way: Sargeras wan't to destroy all soybeans to stop lactose intolerant people. Allthough he wasnt to destroy every soybean in existence his main enemies aren't the soybeans, but the lactose intolerant people dependant on soybeans.

The puny mortals in this dimension are the soybeans. It's sort of appropriate given the size difference beetween us and Sargeras. The void lords are the lactose intolerant people. They all live in their private social circles so cannot interact with others, so they use normal vegans (old gods) to tell everyone that they are vegans and that makes them better than none vegans. This drives people mad (old god whispers).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Balager View Post
    The MMO market isn't dying. The old MMOs are dying because they cannot follow recent paradigm shifts. For example most new MMOs offer more dinamic alterantives to questing (Rift, FFXIV, Guild Wars 2). Also housing is more or less mandatory now. Also, MMOs tend to move away from the multiple faction business. And they all look much better. A fresh new wow game can remain popular for a long time. Hell, it would likely be more popular than this wow.
    Neither of the three is new, but this isn't the thread for that debate.

Anyway, back to the topic, I think that we are going to other major Legion worlds sooner than we expect. Legion 6.0 is already full of outer-world zones for quests and such and, besides Thal'Dranath, most likely there will be new zones introduced later. Gul'dan going to Argus seems the seeding for future questing there.
    Last edited by mmoc516e31a976; 2016-04-08 at 03:24 PM.

Deleted
    Neither of the three is new, but this isn't the thread for that debate.
    Well they are new compared to wow. Sort of.

Alright, we can't kill them. Probably.
    We probably can't. Y'shaarj was killed by a planet sized giant, who literally tore him from Azeroth. We kinda can't do that.
    We can. We already killed C'Thun and Yogg. They are dead and gone, as confirmed by Blizzard. There are more ways to kill them than ripping them off Azeroth, the Pantheon and Keepers just didn't want to unnecessarily harm the world because whatever the method is, the world would still be harmed after that.
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

7+ Year Old Account
    Excuse me master. I suddenly forgot all our plans. Can you explain everything again to me instead of killing me for incompetence? Maybe draw a map and stuff? Thank you. Oh god, I should really become a villain. With basic common sense I could prevent anything the heroes plan.
    in the beginning of the quest the Orc warlock who you disguise as him later on, did not know about the plan, all he got is message to get the artifact and meet gul'dan

10+ Year Old Account
    So why is this moron telling us all his plans?

As for the portal, I can actually totally see a whole zone in Argus. Like Tanaan Jungle. There is only so much that can be done with wow now. I think WoW 2 is the only real way forward, so an epic finale is sort of mandatory for old wow. And a trip to Argus would be amazing.
    the destro artifact has you infiltrate the shadow council disguised as a warlock named jergosh

- - - Updated - - -

Excepted, since we can only truly defeat the Legion there. Heck, won't even be surprised if the next xpac is on Argus.
    that would be fuckin incredible
    "Brace yourselves, Trolls are coming."
    Signature By: Mythriz

I caught up with all the pages until now, great discussion guys, just one thing - can someone just ban that guy, pjongjongjeng, or suspend him for some amount of time because it is obvious that he is trolling.. I think all his 250ish posts were made just on this thread, haha.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 6ev4enko View Post
    I caught up with all the pages until now, great discussion guys, just one thing - can someone just ban that guy, pjongjongjeng, or suspend him for some amount of time because it is obvious that he is trolling.. I think all his 250ish posts were made just on this thread, haha.
    great waste of time

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pjongjongjeng View Post
    Reported for flaming.
    Reported for being a fucking butthurt idiot